What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

The Pinoys woud start their bickering for their government to order additional LPDs of larger spec like this one.

they would definitely love that wkwkwk

i hope Indonesian navy and MoD would consider bigger LPD for their arsenal, considering now Thai had the biggest ship in asean Cmiiw

https://lancerdefense.com/2019/11/17/rugi-pt-pal-diprediksi-berkurang-di-tahun-2019/
https://lancerdefense.com/2019/11/1...goro-405-berhasil-memenuhi-syarat-kestabilan/
good sign for our water team

Rendahnya proyeksi kinerja Dahana ini karena ketatnya persaingan di industri bahan peledak. Dia mengatakan, saat ini ada 10 Badan Usaha Bahan Peledak (BU Handak).

Menurutnya, 10 badan usaha itu tidak bekerja sendiri. Mereka menggandeng perusahaan- perusahaan asing dalam kegiatan operasionalnya.

“Jadi pengusaha asing hanya pinjam bendera saja, jadi yang aktivitas ini,” katanya.

Saat dikonfirmasi mengenai skema masuknya perusahaan asing itu, ia tak bisa memastikan. Kemungkinan, ia menuturkan, perusahaan lokal hanya berperan mendatangkan bahan peledak dan mendapatkan komisi.

“Iya mungkin mereka, mungkin ya saya enggak tahu, visinya beda dengan Dahana. Dahana visi misi beda menghasilkan (produk), menghasilkan industri. Kalau yang lain fee base, begitu ada kontraktor atau pengusaha asing. Misalkan, di Freeport, (ada) Orica tapi yang mendatangkan bahan peledak BU Handak lokal dibayar sekian dolar per ton, misalkan begitu,” ungkapnya.

business world

76mm gun, 6 12.7 browning, a 30 mm gun plus remote SAM (vshorad)
Have good protection for a lpd and total 5 heli
for Medium sized LPD that was good, and as you know the 30mm could be changed based on user request, like 122-125m design had 30mm CIWS instead of autocannon. and PAL also said that even ESSM Box launcher could be placed if user wants to use it

Meanwhile from all comments that i post and every MinPAL respond that they give to me, this is my only comments on PAL LPD post that gets liked by PAL, and of course its a good sign at least
Screenshot_20191118-130856~2.png

for Medium sized LPD that was good, and as you know the 30mm could be changed based on user request, like 122-125m design had 30mm CIWS instead of autocannon. and PAL also said that even ESSM Box launcher could be placed if user wants to use it

Meanwhile from all comments that i post and every MinPAL respond that they give to me, this is my only comments on PAL LPD post that gets liked by PAL, and of course its a good sign at leastView attachment 589946
Tbh Thailand is continental and therefore quantity of the ships is not a problem for them, so naturally they will prefer a few big ship....like Chakri Naruebet? :v 1 LPD ship, even if it's so big, doesnt mean much IMO

considering now Thai had the biggest ship in asean Cmiiw
What ship? Chakri nareubet?

The Pinoys woud start their bickering for their government to order additional LPDs of larger spec like this one.
Maybe they want something like san antonio class, because they are not satisfied with their current LPD that can only carry medium helo, and can't carry something like chinook, mi17 etc

Maybe they want something like san antonio class, because they are not satisfied with their current LPD that can only carry medium helo, and can't carry something like chinook, mi17 etc

They should worry about their LST replacement instead trying to get biggy things but lacking in number

Jakarta should prepared for LHD if it want dedicated Naval attack helicopter to support their Marines Corps.

They should worry about their LST replacement instead trying to get biggy things but lacking in number

Jakarta should prepared for LHD if it want dedicated Naval attack helicopter to support their Marines Corps.
According to rumour i get, next year KKIP want to discuss about LPH and act seriously on it.

Type 071E

Tbh Thailand is continental and therefore quantity of the ships is not a problem for them, so naturally they will prefer a few big ship....like Chakri Naruebet? :v 1 LPD ship, even if it's so big, doesnt mean much IMO
idk about their doctines or needs but definitely they want a big ship, like their newest LPD from china

uji-daya-gerak-medium-tank-pt-pindad-fnss-def-pk-3.jpg

INDONESIA
MENHAN RI TAWARKAN MEDIUM TANK BUATAN PT PINDAD
18 NOVEMBER 2019 DIANEKO_LC TINGGALKAN KOMENTAR
Menteri Pertahanan Republik Indonesia H. Prabowo Subianto menawarkan produk – produk Alutsista buatan industri pertahanan dalam negeri Indonesia kepada Filipina. Salah satu produk yang ditawarkan dan disarakan untuk dapat dipertimbangkan Filipina yakni Medium Tank produksi PT Pindad (Persero).

Dilansir dari laman web Kemhan (17/ 11/ 2019), Tawaran Menhan RI ini didasari atas ketertarikan Filipina untuk membeli produk – produk Alutsista buatan industri pertahanan Indonesia yang disampaikan langsung oleh Menhan Filipina Delfin Negrillo Lorenzana pada saat pertemuan bilateral dengan Menhan RI di sela – sela pertemuan ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting (ADMM) Retreat and 6th ADMM Plus 2019, Sabtu (16/11) di Bangkok, Thailand.

Dalam kesempatan tersebut, Menhan Filipina menyampaikan apresiasi dan merasa puas dengan pembelian produk kapal perang jenis Strategic Sealift Vessel (SSV) yang dibuat oleh industri galangan kapal nasional Indonesia PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) Surabaya.

Selain terkait dengan industri pertahanan, pada pertemuan bilateral Menhan RI dan Menhan Filipina juga membahas beberapa hal lainnya terkait kerjasama pertahanan kedua negara antara lain kerjasama pertukaran informasi intelijen, kerjasama pratoli bersama, hingga kerjasama peningkatan kemampuan personel militer kedua negara.

Menhan RI menyampaikan mendukung semua upaya kerjasama dalam mengatasi ancaman bersama di kawasan yang dapat dilakukan oleh kedua negara baik melalui patroli laut, patroli udara, latihan bersama atau apapun bentuknya.

Sementara itu, Menhan Filipina mengharapkan adanya kerjasama pertukaran informasi terkait dengan perkembangan radikalisme maupun pergerakan terrorisme yang berdapak terhadap keamanan.

Photo: Medium Tank Pindad (def.pk)

Editor: (D.E.S)

According to rumour i get, next year KKIP want to discuss about LPH and act seriously on it.
that's also what i heard, since PAL have shown us the design of 143m LPD as planned
20180720_06.jpg

Another Cool Photos Of This Baby Rolls Out
ediyantomuhammad--1574059188132.jpg
ediyantomuhammad--1574059189152.jpg
ediyantomuhammad--1574059185507.jpg

ediyantomuhammad--1574059188532.jpg

Meanwhile This Is What The Engineer Said. if you're wondering what is the box between the launcher and the cab or directly behind the cab of this launcher
Screenshot_20191118-133747~2.png

that's also what i heard, since PAL have shown us the design of 143m LPD as plannedView attachment 589956

Another Cool Photos Of This Baby Rolls Out
View attachment 589957 View attachment 589958 View attachment 589959
View attachment 589960

Meanwhile This Is What The Engineer Said. if you're wondering what is the box between the launcher and the cab or directly behind the cab of this launcher View attachment 589961
That thing could be such an asset to have, where we're going to finally have the capability to produce MRLS and it's rocket munitions on our own.... but i still wonder if we could/already master advanced fire control system like that in ASTROS?

Oh...and also, let's hope that the 244m LHD plan will be realized in the near future

Nice to see additional room for chopper. Marines should test vertical envelopment for future amphib operation. Not solely on beachhead landings.[/QUOTE
definitely agree on that

That thing could be such an asset to have, where we're going to finally have the capability to produce MRLS and it's rocket munitions on our own.... but i still wonder if we could/already master advanced fire control system like that in ASTROS?

Oh...and also, let's hope that the 244m LHD plan will be realized in the near future

in case you're wondering about MLRS projects i will show the private talk after this between me and the engineer.

and also Lph will starts talks more serious by 2020 with kkip and AL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom