What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Make no mistake sir, we have been sufered by a Russian embargo after the G-30S incident. many of our combat equipment are useless because lack of spare parts
the goddamn netijen always ignored that fact

IMG_20191108_154308.png
IMG_20191108_154310.png

I don't think so. It is kotama. Just like kostrad, kopassus and others. It doesn't mean kostrad becoming the fifth matra right?
Marinir still under TNI AL.
It's probably just going to be separated as a different branch but still under the Navy/KASAL.

Military chief discloses work plan for primary weaponry defense system

6th November 2019

Raker-Komisi-I-Dengan-Panglima-TNI-061119-IES-3.jpg

Chief of the National Defense Forces (TNI) Marshal Hadi Tahjanto (left), accompanied by Naval Chief of Staff Admiral Siwi Sukma Adji (right) unveiled a work plan during a hearing with the House of Representatives (DPR) Commission I in Jakarta on Wednesday ANTARA FOTO/Indrianto Eko Suwarso/hp.

Jakarta (ANTARA) - National Defense Forces (TNI) Chief Marshal Hadi Tahjanto unveiled the third strategic work plan for the 2019-2024 period at a hearing with the House of Representatives’ (DPR’s) Commission I in Jakarta on Wednesday.

"I have conveyed the next work program (at the hearing). The TNI will continue the (existing) work program related to the third strategic work plan for the 2019-2024 period in which we need to expedite (the procurement of) the primary weaponry defense system, including submarines. I will convey the details during a question-and-answer session," he remarked on the sidelines of the hearing with the DPR Commission I.

Read more: https://en.antaranews.com/news/1360...work-plan-for-primary-weaponry-defense-system

^^ New batch of submarines in the 3rd MEF?

^^ New batch of submarines in the 3rd MEF?
Interesting indeed, the latest delivery date for the second batch is March 2026. They might be able to deliver it in 2025 but the 3rd MEF end in 2024. Its unlikely if they are going to order another batch with the same type before the whole 2nd batch ended/delivered, so it might be different/modified type? Or he just said it to smooth the payment/budget process of 2nd batch? Hmm.... :undecided::undecided::undecided: Good eyes btw :D

The TNI will continue the (existing) work program related to the third strategic work plan for the 2019-2024 period in which we need to expedite (the procurement of) the primary weaponry defense system, including submarines
Yes new batch of submarine in 2019 - 2024 which is the second batch of nagapasa class. cmiiw

Yes new batch of submarine in 2019 - 2024 which is the second batch of nagapasa class. cmiiw
It could be, but the word "expedite: make (an action or process) happen sooner or be accomplished more quickly"? Why expedite if the contract already signed? We know the plan of CBG sub was intended to be in 4 batches at first, then there are some rumour it went down to 3 batches. Imo 3 to 4 batches do make sense for a complete package of ToT, I doubt sokor wanna do it in 2 bathces unless we pay more. Oh well, we'll see :D

Subianto meets Luhut receives inputs on state defense
7th Nov 2019 22:24

PicsArt_11-07-07.16.06.png

Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto and Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan told the press following their meeting in Jakarta on Thursday.. (ANTARA/Ade Irma Junida)

Jakarta (ANTARA) - Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto met with Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan in Jakarta Thursday and received inputs on state defense. Luhut is his senior, both in the National Defense Forces (TNI) and the government, Subianto said.

"He is my senior. Since he is also Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs, I take suggestions and ideas from him," he said.

He is in the middle of conducting safari visits to all ministers to receive their inputs on state defense, Subianto said.

Subianto said is scheduled to hold the first working meeting with the House of Representatives (DPR) Commission I Monday, November 11.

Related news: Prabowo vows to strengthen military weaponry defense system

"The House Commission I will summon Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto on Monday, November 11, at 10.00 a.m. local time. Through communication between the secretary of the House Commission I and the defense ministry, Subianto confirmed the plan to be present. He will be accompanied by the vice defense minister," Chief of the House Commission I Meutya Hafid said in a written statement released Thursday.

The working meeting will discuss the defense ministry's policies and the State defense strategy that Subianto will unveil at the meeting, she said.

Details of the defense ministry's general policies can be conveyed in an open meeting but the issue of state strategy and secrets will be discussed in a closed-door meeting, she said.

President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has ordered Subianto to develop a domestic strategic defense industry. Moreover, the defense ministry receives the largest budget allocations in the government.

Editor: Rahmad Nasution

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://m.antaranews.com/en/news/136183/subianto-meets-luhut-receives-inputs-on-state-defense

Deputy Minister Proposes Defense Industry Budget Increase
Damar Iradat, Christopher Harindra - 08 November 2019 16:53 WIB
90DhONymkb.jpg

Deputy Minister of Defense Sakti Wahyu Trenggono (Photo: Medcom.id/faisal abdalla)
Jakarta: Deputy Minister of Defense Sakti Wahyu Trenggono will ask for an increase in the national defense industry budget to the Minister of Finance Sri Mulyani Indrawati.

"We will try as best as possible. What can be done locally will be done. It is currently being calculated," said Trenggono at the Presidential Palace Complex, Central Jakarta on Friday, November 8, 2019.
BERITA TERKAIT

Trenggono said that his party would provide maximum opportunities to several national defense industries, such as PT Pindad, PT PAL, and PT Dirgantara Indonesia. He and Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto reviewed PT Pindad this week.

"Give them a chance so they can develop faster," he said.

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo asked Prabowo to optimize the use of the budget in the defense sector. Jokowi wants the minimum essential force to be met even if imports of defense products or defense equipment are reduced.

The Ministry of Defense received an allocation of Rp131.2 trillion in the 2020 state budget. The figure increased by Rp21.6 trillion compared to the previous year.

(WAH)

Looks like they (both) are honestly working toward the betterment of armed forces

How viable the chance of Indonesia trying to license build by assemble fighter like T/A50 and F16 before trying to assemby KFX/IFX? we never had experiences to assemble jet fighter aircraft afterall

The hearing between TNI and DPR Commission 1 is for the 3rd MEF Program. The second Nagapasa batch was done in the 2nd MEF. Curious to see the TNI-AL & TNI-AD procurement plan in 2020 - 2024.

Subianto meets Luhut receives inputs on state defense
7th Nov 2019 22:24

PicsArt_11-07-07.16.06.png

Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto and Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan told the press following their meeting in Jakarta on Thursday.. (ANTARA/Ade Irma Junida)

Jakarta (ANTARA) - Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto met with Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan in Jakarta Thursday and received inputs on state defense. Luhut is his senior, both in the National Defense Forces (TNI) and the government, Subianto said.

"He is my senior. Since he is also Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs, I take suggestions and ideas from him," he said.

He is in the middle of conducting safari visits to all ministers to receive their inputs on state defense, Subianto said.

Subianto said is scheduled to hold the first working meeting with the House of Representatives (DPR) Commission I Monday, November 11.

Related news: Prabowo vows to strengthen military weaponry defense system

"The House Commission I will summon Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto on Monday, November 11, at 10.00 a.m. local time. Through communication between the secretary of the House Commission I and the defense ministry, Subianto confirmed the plan to be present. He will be accompanied by the vice defense minister," Chief of the House Commission I Meutya Hafid said in a written statement released Thursday.

The working meeting will discuss the defense ministry's policies and the State defense strategy that Subianto will unveil at the meeting, she said.

Details of the defense ministry's general policies can be conveyed in an open meeting but the issue of state strategy and secrets will be discussed in a closed-door meeting, she said.

President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has ordered Subianto to develop a domestic strategic defense industry. Moreover, the defense ministry receives the largest budget allocations in the government.

Editor: Rahmad Nasution

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://m.antaranews.com/en/news/136183/subianto-meets-luhut-receives-inputs-on-state-defense

Deputy Minister Proposes Defense Industry Budget Increase
Damar Iradat, Christopher Harindra - 08 November 2019 16:53 WIB
90DhONymkb.jpg

Deputy Minister of Defense Sakti Wahyu Trenggono (Photo: Medcom.id/faisal abdalla)
Jakarta: Deputy Minister of Defense Sakti Wahyu Trenggono will ask for an increase in the national defense industry budget to the Minister of Finance Sri Mulyani Indrawati.

"We will try as best as possible. What can be done locally will be done. It is currently being calculated," said Trenggono at the Presidential Palace Complex, Central Jakarta on Friday, November 8, 2019.
BERITA TERKAIT

Trenggono said that his party would provide maximum opportunities to several national defense industries, such as PT Pindad, PT PAL, and PT Dirgantara Indonesia. He and Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto reviewed PT Pindad this week.

"Give them a chance so they can develop faster," he said.

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo asked Prabowo to optimize the use of the budget in the defense sector. Jokowi wants the minimum essential force to be met even if imports of defense products or defense equipment are reduced.

The Ministry of Defense received an allocation of Rp131.2 trillion in the 2020 state budget. The figure increased by Rp21.6 trillion compared to the previous year.

(WAH)

Looks like they (both) are honestly working toward the betterment of armed forces

How viable the chance of Indonesia trying to license build by assemble fighter like T/A50 and F16 before trying to assemby KFX/IFX? we never had experiences to assemble jet fighter aircraft afterall

preparing to open another production/assembly line for pindad , PT-DI , and shipyard for the PT PAL at lampung ??

Yes, i hope LM gave us airframe license like what they did to us on peace bima sena project.

Also
Screenshot_20191109-135342~2.png

->NICE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom