What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Got to admit he really know few things about horse. That is Sandalwood Pony which is a cross between Sumbawa Pony with Arabian breed (kearifan lokal + kimpoian aseng)
That's not a sandalwood pony. They are much smaller than that. Hence the name "pony".
Yusuf-Ahmad-World-Folklore-Photographers-Association.jpeg

I see people on Internet saying goodbye to russia weaponry cause the next MoD (prabowo probably) is a "good friend of America"

I want to ask what makes him called as a good friend of America is it a pure sarcasm or no?

I see people on Internet saying goodbye to russia weaponry cause the next MoD (prabowo probably) is a "good friend of America"

I want to ask what makes him called as a good friend of America is it a pure sarcasm or no?
Nah, its a politic. No "musuh abadi" or "teman abadi", its all about common interest. If the interest is in line then it works, if not then detour will happen. Defence is part of National Interest which include international politics, economic, ideology. In international relations it will meet with other nation national interest as well, this is when and where the interaction will begin. I personally "tepok jidad" if he become Menhan, but my oppinion dont matter. So he prolly can lean more to the other side but doesnt mean he wont go to the opposite side either :D

His brother made a pidato about that

https://nasional.kompas.com/read/20...rabowo.Pro-Amerika.Beredar.di.Medsos?page=all

i am suspecting Prabowo had deep connection with Israeli entity, fosteres during his exile days in Jordania. Afterall he is several times met with Israeli rep...

'Former rival' Prabowo to become Jokowi's defense minister
21st Oct 2019 19:57

IMG_2802.jpg

The General Chief of Gerindra Party, Prabowo Subianto (left), and the Deputy Chief of Gerindra Party Edhy Prabowo (right) deliver a press statement after holding talks with President Joko Widodo about ministerial position at Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Monday, October 21, 2019. (ANTARA/Desca Lidya Natalia/Sw)

Jakarta (ANTARA) - The chief of the Greater Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party, Prabowo Subianto, who was Joko Widodo’s (Jokowi) rival in the election, claimed he was ready to support the Jokowi administration’s Working Cabinet II by focusing on the defense sector. "I am allowed to state that President Jokowi asked me to help him in the defense sector," Prabowo said at the Presidential Palace Complex in Jakarta Monday evening.

Prabowo, accompanied by the deputy of his party, Edhy Prabowo, arrived at 4:15 p.m. and met Jokowi in the palace for nearly an hour. He, and others who came before him, were all dressed in white shirts.

"The position of Edhy Prabowo, will be informed by the President himself. It, perhaps, will be confirmed later, but it was clear he will be announcing this matter on Wednesday, October 23," Prabowo said.

Before his arrival at the Presidential Palace, Prabowo met Jokowi at Merdeka Palace on October 11, 2019, where they discussed the opportunity of Gerindra joining the government.

Apart from Prabowo, several other figures, who also arrived at the Presidential Palace this morning were South Minahasa Mayor Christiany Eugenia Paruntu, Gojek founder Nadiem Makarim, President Commissioner NET Mediatama Wishnutama, and founder of Mahaka Group Erick Thohir.

On Sunday, October 20, President Jokowi revealed that he would be introducing his cabinet ministers on Monday, October 21.

The president affirmed on his social media account that the people he had selected were engaged in fields such as academics, bureaucracy, politics, religion, army, and police, and were expected to be innovative, productive, and hardworking. (INE)

Related news: Analyst backs synergy of Jokowi-Prabowo camps for stronger Indonesia
Related news: No need to enter cabinet to support government: Prabowo

EDITED BY INE

Editor: Suharto

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019
https://m.antaranews.com/en/news/135083/former-rival-prabowo-to-become-jokowis-defense-minister

That's not a sandalwood pony. They are much smaller than that. Hence the name "pony".
Yusuf-Ahmad-World-Folklore-Photographers-Association.jpeg

Your mistaken Sandalwood pony vs Sumbawa pony. The Sumbawa pony is indeed smaller breed and not typically use for racing either but when they are crossbreed with Arabian breed (kimpoian aseng) they become Sandalwood pony and get exported to Australia

Recently found this short teaser video on puspen TNI youtube account , is there any difference between "hard power diplomacy" and "defense diplomacy" , and does that mean we would get more shiny stuff from this "defense diplomacy" ?

Recently found this short teaser video on puspen TNI youtube account , is there any difference between "hard power diplomacy" and "defense diplomacy" , and does that mean we would get more shiny stuff from this "defense diplomacy" ?

hard power diplomacy = gunboat diplomacy or US style diplomacy
defense diplomacy = is typically involve in selling military hardware, security cooperation, provide training, or joint exercise.

I wondered does our procurement going good without any problem later? Do US giving permission for prabowo to go to the US? Remembering most of our next procurement inserting US and most likely we'll purchase many items from them

Woow ...Indonesia will have "Menteri Pertahanan Rasa Presiden"..

His appoinment is also a signal that Suharto familly has succeed to gain its political power ...,
lama lama kebuka juga topenglu umno, udah bosan nyaru jadi orang malay ya, wkwkwkwkw udah deh elu urusin aja toko lu di glodok sana

Now i must explain the meme? Well then its just like vietnam PTSD meme if you know about it (prolly)
The past is one thing. What I mean is about now and the future.
Saya ga lihat aja itu pengaruh signifikan ke kita apa??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom