What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Why I get this feeling that she's one of us?
Omongannya Dia di tv itu lhoo...
Berasa banget kaya orang sini atau formil..

Bisa jadi. . . . (yg pasti bukan saya). Jangan kaget juga kalau suatu saat thread ini ada yg respond sesuatu dan ybs ngasih respon yg sama persis di media masa

Who is this woman actually?
Is she related to that Bakrie?

Why I get this feeling that she's one of us?
Omongannya Dia di tv itu lhoo...
Berasa banget kaya orang sini atau formil..
The only thing i disagree with her is about AW101 issue.

The only thing i disagree with her is about AW101 issue.
Same here, the best thing i ever read from her analysis is about "chakra project" its really nice to read

Im actually ok if the su-35 were canceled but with terms of condition the US could supply us for its replacement in a fast pace , the new F-15EX is also seems very potent , they are almost like a flying missile freighter.
F15X and push imbal dagang to 65% and the price is not a problem for us

In capitol hill congress hall

70410767_798107723925917_6616436530107908096_n.jpg
71280902_798107680592588_4287987012071325696_n.jpg
70912526_798107633925926_4069972298872913920_n.jpg

MoD is from civilian..not a military figure, a military expert,who understand about military industry.. just an opinion

Strategic thinkers meeting
Assistant to Secretary of State in Asia Pacific David R Stilwell
US Ambassador to Indonesia Joseph R Donovan
Senior Diplomat Dino Patti Djalal
Lieutenant General Agus Widjojo
Dr Connie Rahakundini Bakrie
Etc
Regarding US supports for efforts being done in West Papua as integral part of Indonesia and establishment of NDC ( National Defence Council ) between Indonesia & US.
View attachment 580380

That i don't know yet.
So Dr.Connie Bakrie boeing visit then strategic thinkers meeting with US ambassador and attended by Lt.Gen Agus Widjojo (Former Gov.Lemhanas if Im not mistaken). Interesting topic to be brought up after the west papua incident. Pak Agus Widjojo, one of a bit "out of the box general" who kept trying to reform TNI roles and organization. He wrote a book Transformasi TNI: Dari Perjuangan Kemerdekaan Menuju Tentara Profesional dalam Demokrasi. So I say its pretty interesting meeting indeed.

Regarding the military satelite, afaik it didnt go thru. Either that or they took it down out of radar, not sure which one. It is interesting whenever we are about to have military improvement leap somehow it went down or went cold. Specially this satelite system, as for other things who we kept under the radar it went thru. Perhaps if we are going to make it alive we should either put it in as unpublished materials or just keep it under the rug :D

As for Sukhoi; well its not caatsa nor military embargo that the govt concern of (unlikely to happen at the current stage), its the bilateral trade with GSP as their wild card. Current economy condition unable us to play greater risks in this current political poker game.

Interesting photos sis. What was the ceremony for? Looking at these pictures I can tell you one thing, Its one hell of a camera you got there. Very little distortion, great metering, over exposure tendency (not canon for sure lol), excellent detail etc. One picture stood up is those 2 soldiers holding flags, their background has more lights but somehow the front details of those 2 soldiers is still sharp and clear. This kind of pictures remind me of a Leica. Personal collection sis? Or taken by Juru Foto yg well equipped :D

Last edited:
Im actually ok if the su-35 were canceled but with terms of condition the US could supply us for its replacement in a fast pace , the new F-15EX is also seems very potent , they are almost like a flying missile freighter.
right Im All for F15ex in favor against SU35. the electronics, engine, avionics onboard clearly beats SU35 to the ground, maybe in the future we could secure some peregrine missile contract once the US decided to open it up for export.
F15EX will be equipped with the fastest onboard mission computer, the ADCP II capable of processing 87 billion instructions per second of computing throughput

Last edited:
right Im All for F15ex in favor against SU35. the electronics, engine, avionics onboard clearly beats SU35 to the ground, maybe in the future we could secure some peregrine missile contract once the US decided to open it up for export.
F15EX will be equipped with the fastest onboard mission computer, the ADCP II capable of processing 87 billion instructions per second of computing throughput
Yes F15X is advanced in every aspect,but is it possible& will for us to purchase this?

MoD is from civilian..not a military figure, a military expert,who understand about military industry.. just an opinion
If thats so,i i just can say goodbye to russian arms, unfortunately,Russia never gave us benefit to our military industry tho

main-qimg-f62cddc2fc850882584f7c14a439a2c9.jpeg

Yeah we really need counter trade to buy F15X its really pricy,we can request to change the current engine to PW-100-229-EEP for cost efficient

KFX/IFX has internal weapon bay?

Btw i prefer F15 for replacing Su series, likely AU perefr convnetional wing than delta type like european canard cs.

F15 is battle prupen didint loss single aircrfat in combat history
Btw anyone have hear abaout japan want to sell their old f15? Some source said they want sell it to sout east asian country hehe

I think we didnt need some fancy stealth like f35

Btw in the missile sector
What tni prefer for missile? From european like mbda or from american?

Many naval missile we use came from mbda, and if we use iver class, what missile likely we use? Standras missile or aster?

KFX/IFX has internal weapon bay?

Btw i prefer F15 for replacing Su series, likely AU perefr convnetional wing than delta type like european canard cs.

F15 is battle prupen didint loss single aircrfat in combat history
Btw anyone have hear abaout japan want to sell their old f15? Some source said they want sell it to sout east asian country hehe

I think we didnt need some fancy stealth like f35

Btw in the missile sector
What tni prefer for missile? From european like mbda or from american?

Many naval missile we use came from mbda, and if we use iver class, what missile likely we use? Standras missile or aster?

japan could actually accept to sell that 100 F-15 with lets say 1 billion budget for su-35 and + 3-4 billion for our future f-16 procurement , will they accept that ?

however is there any differences in airframe of newer version of F-15X or EX with the older model ?

Yes F15X is advanced in every aspect,but is it possible& will for us to purchase this?

Well it's a negotiation, the US wants us to cancel our super flankers? Fine. But mind to sell us your super Eagle

If thats so,i i just can say goodbye to russian arms, unfortunately,Russia never gave us benefit to our military industry tho

View attachment 580457
Yeah we really need counter trade to buy F15X its really pricy,we can request to change the current engine to PW-100-229-EEP for cost efficient
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...wo-variants-and-no-it-wont-cost-100m-per-copy

"This led many to believe the price of each F-15X would be $100M. This is more than the unit cost of an F-35A, which is slated to hit $80M apiece in the not so distant future.

According to sources close to the discussions, this is flat out incorrect. The money being set aside in 2020, possibly around $1.1B, will include an initial order for F-15Xs—likely eight aircraft—with the rest of the money being spent on non-recurring costs, including setting up and managing the program and to pay for a relatively tiny amount of development work needed to bring the aircraft's systems and software in line with the USAF's exact specifications."
Keep in mind that this relatively minuscule developmental cost is only possible because other countries have spent roughly $5B over the last couple of decades to continuously evolve the F-15 into what it is today. So basically, the USAF is getting this for free. In contrast, bringing an all-new fighter into existence costs tens of billions of dollars in development work that spans decades.

Back
Top Bottom