What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Haha nope.. didn't know about this yet... just the illustration pic on the previous article reminds me of that DRDO AEWC..
Yeah hahah we wanted drdo aewc once i almost spit my food when i read that thanks god we have top quality in our tender globaleye,a320 awacs, wedgetail

I hope somehow they consider SAAB global eye, it could fuction as dual AEWC and Maritime patrol.
VLEMNDRVYIJ76U5QLD43SF6OYE.jpg
But wedgetail and a320 awacs can do mpa function too not to mention that a320 awacs use el/w 2090 rotodome but i prefer pegasus-poseidon-wedgetail for maximum ToT and lets combo wedgetail with viper and we have great advantage in bvr battle

Kalau dari segi harga & after sales support yach mendingan ambil paketan dari Boeing bisa nego harga lebih bagus kalau ambil paketan

Yeah hahah we wanted drdo aewc once i almost spit my food when i read that thanks god we have top quality in our tender globaleye,a320 awacs, wedgetail

But wedgetail and a320 awacs can do mpa function too not to mention that a320 awacs use el/w 2090 rotodome but i prefer pegasus-poseidon-wedgetail for maximum ToT and lets combo wedgetail with viper and we have great advantage in bvr battle
hmmmm, i don't know that, what about flying cost/hour??

Akhir Tahun, TNI AU Terima 10 Simulator Sukhoi

Posted on September 19, 2019 by Roni Sontani

AIRSPACE-REVIEW.com – Akhir tahun 2019 TNI Angkatan Udara akan menerima 10 simulator jet tempur Sukhoi. Sepuluh simulator tersebut terdiri dari dua unit simulator penerbangan penuh (Full Flight Simulator/FFS) dan delapan Flight Training Devices (FTD).

Sumber Airspace Review pada Rabu mengatakan, saat ini persiapan untuk penerimaan simulator tengah dilaksanakan. Simulator akan dikirimkan pada akhir tahun ini dan ditempatkan di Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin, Makassar.

Dengan memiliki simulator sendiri, maka pelatihan para penerbang tempur Sukhoi akan dilaksanakan di dalam negeri. Sebelumnya, pelatihan simulator para penerbang Su-27/30 TNI AU dilaksanakan di sejumlah negara termasuk di China.

Su-27SKM.jpg

Roni Sontani
Indonesia pertama kali membeli jet tempur Su-27/30 dari Rusia tahun 2003. Di tahun itu juga, empat pesawat (2 Su-27SK dan 2 Su-30MK) langsung diterima.

Saat ini TNI AU mengoperasikan 16 pesawat Su-27SKM/30MK2. Sebanyak 14 pesawat dioperasikan oleh Skadron Udara 11 Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin, Makassar. Sementara dua unit yang lain (nomor ekor TS-3009 dan TS-3010) ditempatkan di Skadron Udara 14 Lanud Iswahjudi, Magetan, Jawa Timur.

Roni Sontani

Sukhoi fighter simulator for Indonesia Air Force

Slow but sure
Woot....2 FFS & 8 FTD, if would be too much if we only have 16 Sukhoi right? Its getting closer but yet still so far indeed :D

Short montage of KF-X 4.5th Generation Korean Fighter Jet Program sourced from new Korea Aerospace Industries promotional video.

Woot....2 FFS & 8 FTD, if would be too much if we only have 16 Sukhoi right? Its getting closer but yet still so far indeed :D
Innatura trade is a bit complicated bro... the kick back demand something else like trade quota and so on

some nice info about otobreda 127/64 with its compatible munition (sorry it was on pizza language)
17d36a74be5ff3b7f2786ddf1695d1f5.jpg

WNIT_5-64_LW_Vulcano_diagram_pic.jpg

hoping someday our ship will wield such cannon.

News
India

Computer devices stolen from INS Vikrant being built in Kochi, multi-agency probe ordered
Multiple data storage devices have been stolen from India's first ingenious aircraft carrier INS Vikrant which is being presently built at the Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
1INS_Vikrant_PTI-x580.jpeg

INS Vikrant is the first aircraft carrier to be built in India for the Navy. (File Photo)
HIGHLIGHTS

• Several digital devices stolen from India’s first ingenious aircraft carrier INS Vikrant
    • Four hard disks, random access memory and processor stolen at Cochin Shipyard Ltd
    • Multi-agency investigation ordered into the incident
In an apparent breach of security at the Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL), computer hardware, including hard disks, were reportedly stolen from India’s first ingenious aircraft carrier INS Vikrant.

Four hard disks, random access memory (RAM) and processor were stolen after dismantling four computers, which were installed in the aircraft carrier presently under construction at the shipyard.

Acting on a complaint by the Cochin Shipyard Ltd on Monday evening, the Kerala Police has formed a special investigation team to probe the case, Kerala Police chief Loknath Behra told India Today.

We have lodged an FIR and an SIT is probing the team. We are taking this seriously. We will not spare anyone who is involved, the Kerala Police chief said. Behra, however, refused to call the incident a security breach.

Security of the aircraft carrier is under the purview of CISF, which only has the mandate to prevent sea-borne attacks. Private security is deployed inside the ship from where the items were stolen.

As per sources, the incident could be the handiwork of an insider. Items stolen are small in size which can be easily carried out, sources have added. Investigators have revealed that there were no CCTV cameras inside the ship and surveillance sensors were also not fitted onboard. Sources a multi-agency probe has also been launched into the incident.

INS VIKRANT

The construction of the aircraft carrier, which will be the first indigenously aircraft built in the country, started in 2009 and was aimed to be completed and ready to be commissioned by 2021. Cochin Shipyard is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India.

The ship is expected to start sea trials from February 2021 and enter service by 2023. With the completion of INS Vikrant, India will join the ranks of countries like US, UK, Russia, France, and China in the construction of flight carriers.

Lmao,first forget to close nuclear sub hatch now this?

I heard our navy looking for cannon with altillery support capabilities it means 127 mm probably (or will) fill our heavy frigate later
Please don't derail the thread furthermore

News
India

Computer devices stolen from INS Vikrant being built in Kochi, multi-agency probe ordered
Multiple data storage devices have been stolen from India's first ingenious aircraft carrier INS Vikrant which is being presently built at the Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
1INS_Vikrant_PTI-x580.jpeg

INS Vikrant is the first aircraft carrier to be built in India for the Navy. (File Photo)
HIGHLIGHTS

• Several digital devices stolen from India’s first ingenious aircraft carrier INS Vikrant
    • Four hard disks, random access memory and processor stolen at Cochin Shipyard Ltd
    • Multi-agency investigation ordered into the incident
In an apparent breach of security at the Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL), computer hardware, including hard disks, were reportedly stolen from India’s first ingenious aircraft carrier INS Vikrant.

Four hard disks, random access memory (RAM) and processor were stolen after dismantling four computers, which were installed in the aircraft carrier presently under construction at the shipyard.

Acting on a complaint by the Cochin Shipyard Ltd on Monday evening, the Kerala Police has formed a special investigation team to probe the case, Kerala Police chief Loknath Behra told India Today.

We have lodged an FIR and an SIT is probing the team. We are taking this seriously. We will not spare anyone who is involved, the Kerala Police chief said. Behra, however, refused to call the incident a security breach.

Security of the aircraft carrier is under the purview of CISF, which only has the mandate to prevent sea-borne attacks. Private security is deployed inside the ship from where the items were stolen.

As per sources, the incident could be the handiwork of an insider. Items stolen are small in size which can be easily carried out, sources have added. Investigators have revealed that there were no CCTV cameras inside the ship and surveillance sensors were also not fitted onboard. Sources a multi-agency probe has also been launched into the incident.

INS VIKRANT

The construction of the aircraft carrier, which will be the first indigenously aircraft built in the country, started in 2009 and was aimed to be completed and ready to be commissioned by 2021. Cochin Shipyard is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India.

The ship is expected to start sea trials from February 2021 and enter service by 2023. With the completion of INS Vikrant, India will join the ranks of countries like US, UK, Russia, France, and China in the construction of flight carriers.

Lmao,first forget to close nuclear sub hatch now this?

I heard our navy looking for cannon with altillery support capabilities it means 127 mm probably (or will) fill our heavy frigate later
Try post that in india section

I heard a rumour from my friend,pur government are in talks woth turkey about joining TF2000 and TFX project and will secure the deal when erdogan comes here at January 2020 whether it succed or no.

Back
Top Bottom