What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Taurus South Korean version

68540821_2287688127996228_1685417391120449536_o.jpg

Give us clue my friend, atleast can you tell us which branch will get the biggest toy
You know a good surprise is a good secret. We should all be patient after all untill this very moment things are still rumour yet

It will be interesting to see the defense posture TNI going to build around new capital area. I would love to see some Long range SSM and more medium SAM around it :D

Bad Cromwell!!! Now I am "Penasaran"!! :D
I made mistake raising curiousity, be patient though that's my advice everything is still rumour untill now

(It's 17an now, so I'll use indonesian just for today... hehehhe....)
Kalau tebak-tabakan mainan baru AL:
Kemungkinan besar:
1. New submarine model procurement
2. Iver huitfeldt class
3. Asw helo

Kemungkinan kecil (nyaris ga ada)
1. New marine tank
2. Tambahan black shark torpedo
3. Advance MPA like Poseidon (tapi ini kan lebih ke ranah AU)
4. sigma again (Kena kasus)

Itu sih tebakan ane...

Because you use Bahasa, i reply in Bahasa also

Tank kaplan gan, gw rasa mungkin masih lama tapi smoga dperbanyak gtu

Btw kenapa marinir masih make ss1? Bukan ss2? Apa karena ss3 versi marinir blm ad ya? Bru ada ss1 versi marinir gtu u
ya?

MERDEKA

Because you use Bahasa, i reply in Bahasa also

Tank kaplan gan, gw rasa mungkin masih lama tapi smoga dperbanyak gtu

Btw kenapa marinir masih make ss1? Bukan ss2? Apa karena ss3 versi marinir blm ad ya? Bru ada ss1 versi marinir gtu u
ya?

MERDEKA

pindad production line still full i believe , its either in my assumption , about procurement of few squadron of new fighter , SU-35 Deliveries , but since someone said about navy , i think the most probable and the issue already roaming around , its iver

(It's 17an now, so I'll use indonesian just for today... hehehhe....)
Kalau tebak-tabakan mainan baru AL:
Kemungkinan besar:
1. New submarine model procurement
2. Iver huitfeldt class
3. Asw helo

Kemungkinan kecil (nyaris ga ada)
1. New marine tank
2. Tambahan black shark torpedo
3. Advance MPA like Poseidon (tapi ini kan lebih ke ranah AU)
4. sigma again (Kena kasus)

Itu sih tebakan ane...

There is no secret about it in Singapore. But again.. it is only categorize as a "hyperbolic" news by foreign journalist there..

There is no secret about it in Singapore. But again.. it is only categorize as a "hyperbolic" news by foreign journalist there..
may i ask about your country procurement of MD-530G littlebird ? what its the latest news about it ?

Screenshot_2019-08-17-21-22-14-483_com.UCMobile.intl.png
hey umno, whats the latest news on malaysia buying turkish aerospace companies TAI like you mention in malaysia military thread...!!?? like always you only talk bullshit and nonsense lol.....

1538053978_1-org.jpg

Different kind of ammo used on scorpion cockerill gun. Funny that they labelled HESH round as smoke and smoke round as APFSDS.

Last edited:
I made mistake raising curiousity, be patient though that's my advice everything is still rumour untill now
Thats cool man, you did mention it was a rumour. I think most of us here are mature enough to digest any information in a right way, thats why I love this forum. I also have some rumour I am dying to share, but I didnt for various reasons. Mostly I first see who the audience is and how they tend to respond to rumour. A400 by PT.PPI and the one/two pertamina plan to purchase is good example for me. It was so "heboh" and politically heavy (both politik luar negri / dalam negri) I decided not to mention until formal press release was made. Tho the one Pertamina going to get is still "heboh" until now :D

hey umno, whats the latest news on malaysia buying turkish aerospace companies TAI like you mention in malaysia military thread...!!?? like always you only talk bullshit and nonsense lol.....
Hehehe I dont even know what to say, what he is on when he said that? I want what he has lol. :omghaha::omghaha:

Iran ready to expand military coop. with Indonesia: Zonnour

TEHRAN, Aug. 14 (MNA) – Chairman of Parliament’s security commission has voiced the country’s readiness to expand security/defense cooperation with Indonesia.

Abdul Kharis Almasyhari, chairman of Indonesia’s parliamentary commission with oversight of defense and security, met and held talks with chairman of Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, Mojtaba Zonnour, on Wednesday in Tehran.

During the meeting, Zonnour stressed that the inefficiency of international organizations and the weakness of certain countries have allowed the US to make decisions for them.

“Independent countries, particularly the Muslim ones, need to unite and stop the US from interfering in their decisions and relations with other countries,” he stressed.

Zonnour went on to add that despite the US sanctions, Iran has managed to become self-sufficient in developing its own military equipment, such as submarines, missiles, tanks, helicopters and frigates.

He then voiced Iran’s readiness to expand cooperation with Indonesia in the sectors of energy, technical-engineering services, as well as security-defense and military.

The Indonesian parliamentary official, for his part, voiced regret over the US’ unilateral withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, known as the JCPOA, adding “Indonesia has always supported this international agreement, because it shows Iran’s compliance with it.”

“We hope that despite the US sanctions, the amicable ties between Iran and Indonesia will develop,” he added.

MNA/4692128

What iranian made toys we're currently interested in anyway?

Rather than using fin Komodo as light assault vehicles like P 6 SSE, i rather see big potential to use fin komodo as light hauler for TNI to use them on remote bases to carry logistick, tools and so on in which those kind of places need some light all terrain vehicle which is had rather small foot print, easy to maintain and got use many commercial rate spare parts.

Iran ready to expand military coop. with Indonesia: Zonnour

TEHRAN, Aug. 14 (MNA) – Chairman of Parliament’s security commission has voiced the country’s readiness to expand security/defense cooperation with Indonesia.

Abdul Kharis Almasyhari, chairman of Indonesia’s parliamentary commission with oversight of defense and security, met and held talks with chairman of Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, Mojtaba Zonnour, on Wednesday in Tehran.

During the meeting, Zonnour stressed that the inefficiency of international organizations and the weakness of certain countries have allowed the US to make decisions for them.

“Independent countries, particularly the Muslim ones, need to unite and stop the US from interfering in their decisions and relations with other countries,” he stressed.

Zonnour went on to add that despite the US sanctions, Iran has managed to become self-sufficient in developing its own military equipment, such as submarines, missiles, tanks, helicopters and frigates.

He then voiced Iran’s readiness to expand cooperation with Indonesia in the sectors of energy, technical-engineering services, as well as security-defense and military.

The Indonesian parliamentary official, for his part, voiced regret over the US’ unilateral withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, known as the JCPOA, adding “Indonesia has always supported this international agreement, because it shows Iran’s compliance with it.”

“We hope that despite the US sanctions, the amicable ties between Iran and Indonesia will develop,” he added.

MNA/4692128

What iranian made toys we're currently interested in anyway?

I personally would rather to take their missile technology and their ATGM tech, they got plenty expertise on those two tech. And maybe trying to secure their (un) license copy of SOLTAM K 6 along with their munition production is rather great.

The rest is not much to recommended

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom