What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Actually what is the goal for this R-Han project, to be equal or better than Grad Rocket or something else?
Mainly just for the self-sufficiency of rocket artillery munitions, but then the end result is a 31 km ranged rocket compared to the standart munition of 20km range, so yeah we could say that we're developing an upgraded munition for Grad. Even though our rocketry research is mainly the civilian-kind (cause they are handled by LAPAN), i think they (LAPAN and friends) wanted it to be able to serve for both civilian and military use, like the RX 450 that seems like it's for ballistics research only, but it could very well become a larger calibre rocket munition for ASTROS, or even cruise missile.
Jadi kapan diserah-terimakan ke TNI? Semoga saja bukan hanya Kostrad yang dapat. Tapi juga Kodam.
I'm sure that the Marine Corps will get it first, cause literally they used Grad as a test bed.

Mainly just for the self-sufficiency of rocket artillery munitions, but then the end result is a 31 km ranged rocket compared to the standart munition of 20km range, so yeah we could say that we're developing an upgraded munition for Grad. Even though our rocketry research is mainly the civilian-kind (cause they are handled by LAPAN), i think they (LAPAN and friends) wanted it to be able to serve for both civilian and military use, like the RX 450 that seems like it's for ballistics research only, but it could very well become a larger calibre rocket munition for ASTROS, or even cruise missile.

I'm sure that the Marine Corps will get it first, cause literally they used Grad as a test bed.

Yes, but I think Kodam also deserve to have this toys. Because R-Han is our self-developed toys. It is for the purpose of self-sufficient, isn't it? What is the point if R-Han become an elite weapon for use exclusively for our elite units?

Yes, but I think Kodam also deserve to have this toys. Because R-Han is our self-developed toys. It is for the purpose of self-sufficient, isn't it? What is the point if R-Han become an elite weapon for use exclusively for our elite units?

Marines with three division will need a lot of this toy first

Such a shady article, "sumber AR" could be anyone, including your local cilok vendor, not to mention the repeated use of "rumor beredar", so... i'm going to take what being told in the article with a huge pile of salt. I've heard that China is not very pleased with the interoperability of Su-35 that it limited it's acquisition of just 24 units, unusual cause we're talking about China here, they will order 100 if it indeed really good, but their order is not very impressive.

I really increasingly doubt this Su-35 acquisition, it ain't even started and there's already so many complicated shit sorrounding it, from it's logistics question, it's counter-trade scheme, the delays, and even of how this plane will be any useful in the future? 1.1 billion USD could buy a quite lot of other things that we really need ad really make more sense, but we are stuck with this situation for years, waiting for it to start, let alone waiting it to be completed. Russia's attitude doesn't help either, they seems to dislike us somehow, and instead of focusing on our order, they instead offered the Malaysians, Vietnamese and Chinese planes, wtf with that?

This whole thing is really How to Disappoint Your Customer 101

Cerita lama bersemi kembali sis, tukang cilok belum baca CAATSA tahun 2017, web admin nya baru ngumpulin para troll dan spammer, biar ngelink ke dia, itu web isinya klonengan semua copas dri beberapa sumber, mirip2 ma yg sebelah2nya

The source is from Air Force chief himself during speeches yesterday

https://tni-au.mil.id/lantik-dankodiklatau-kasau-optimis-tni-au-menjadi-organisasi/

Need to replace the old ship and increase the number of the ship too, double the challenge.
US offer second hand Frigates in the past, I wonder what happened with the Free-gets offer.
Kapal TNI kebanyakan bekas dan tua, seperti ahmad yani dan pattimura class.
Usman harun class agak mudaan dan mumpuni('bekas' juga sih). Sigma family yang paling mumpuni untuk sekarang.
Masih menanti informasi resmi apakah benar untuk pengadaan frigat yang dari eropa, dan juga untuk kapal pengganti pattimura class yang jumlahnya lumayan banyak.
Kapal kapal yang dibawah #diganti
Kapan? #gaktau
#kantongTipis

Last edited:
VS Class should be replaced by REM Class, Fatahillah and Pattimura should be replaced by DPN Class and the rest replaced by KCR 40/60. Kalau itu dipenuhi sesuai dengan jumlahnya dah Alhamdulillah deh

Kebanyakan jenis keknya, USN cuman ada beberapa macam, Ticonderoga, Arleigh burke sama Litoral vessels tapi jumlahnya puluhan....
Need to replace the old ship and increase the number of the ship too, double the challenge.
US offer second hand Frigates in the past, I wonder what happened with the Free-gets offer.
Kapal TNI kebanyakan bekas dan tua, seperti ahmad yani dan pattimura class.
Usman harun class agak mudaan dan mumpuni('bekas' juga sih). Sigma family yang paling mumpuni untuk sekarang.
Masih menanti informasi resmi apakah benar untuk pengadaan frigat yang dari eropa, dan juga untuk kapal pengganti pattimura class yang jumlahnya lumayan banyak.

Kapal kapal yang dibawah #diganti
Kapan? #gaktau
#kantongTipis
I personally would like to see the Sigma-class family to be our main ship family class, that is every to-be retired combatant vessels would be replaced with a Sigma-derived models, from corvettes to frigate. Ahmad Yani-class would certainly be replaced by REM class, but if possible, then maybe Fatahillah-class would also be replaced with REM class? That means 10-12 REM class if the government is really in-line with this idea, but then we've heard about the "26 ships" statement, there's both my hope and concern regarding this, how much money, time and effort did the government are willing to invest for modernization of this scale? 2030~ would be the most likely years that it would already gain a considerable progress, but again it remains just a possibility.

The real deal would probably be Pattimura-class replacement, cause newer corvette models of similar specification is not really that popular, unless we are counting Sigma corvettes for the ASW role. IMO It's better to make the DPN class a multirole corvette (preferably with better armament aboard) rather than a dedicated ASW vessel, i don't think it have the capability to succeed ASW vessels like Pattimura, perhaps a custom ASW Sigma (with RBU-6000/ RPK-8 suite LOL? :v) would do, but that's remain just a possibility. If there's a dedicated ASW corvette available for our orders, i would be happy to know.

For this situation, the better choice would be locally built vessels, not necessarily a local model for corvettes and frigates, but joint or even licensed production would be good enough, as our pretty large production capacity and the quite fast delivery rate should not be wasted, not to mention that we could build it cheaper here. Of course i mean Sigma and Damen-made in general, but i also proposed more South Korean ships, cause we already have a quite big cooperation with them in the naval sector, namely the Makassar-class and Nagapasa-class. They have some models that interested me, like licensed U214 and even Mine warfare vessels, as in MEF 3 there's a requirement for maybe 6 Mine Warfare ships, gotta fill these KRI Angin Badai quota. We gotta trim our suppliers to Netherlands and South Korea for hulls, Thales and MBDA for sensors and weapons respectively, the former couple obviously already have a close cooperation with us since a long time and the latter cause most of our more modern systems were supplied by them.

Last edited:
Kebanyakan jenis keknya, USN cuman ada beberapa macam, Ticonderoga, Arleigh burke sama Litoral vessels tapi jumlahnya puluhan....

Emang kebanyakan jenis.

PKR Sigma punya range 5000 nm, itu kalo bolak balik, nah kalo sekali jalan 5000 / 2 = 2500 nm

1 nm = 1,85 km

2500 x 1,85 = 4625 km

Radar surveillance bisa deteksi permukaan kira2 sejauh 80 km, kalau 2 arah 80 x 2 = 160 km.

4625 x 160 = 740.000 km2 area yang bisa dikover PKR Sigma sekali jalan.

Luas laut kita termasuk ZEE ada 6.315.222 km2.

6.315.222 / 740.000 = 8,5340837838 lokasi

1 operasional + 1 siaga + 1 maintenance = 3 unit per lokasi

8,5340837838 x 3 = 25,6 dibulatkan 26 unit PKR dibutuhkan untuk mengganti :

16 Parchim
3 malahayati
1 ki hajar dewantara
6 van speijk

16 + 3 + 1 + 6 = 26

Jadi 26 unit kapal tua semuanya diganti 26 unit PKR.

Kapal Sigma diponegoro class 4 unit dan bung tomo class 3 unit digeser perannya jadi OPV. Pembangunan opv prediksi saya akan mencontek bentuk dan range diponegoro class, di mana dibutuhkan setidaknya 32 opv (bisa dibagi 2 antara AL dan CG).

Untuk mendampingi PKR dibutuhkan setidaknya 14 kapal berkemampuan seperti Iver.

Fungsi kcr hanya untuk pertahanan pangkalan dan striking force terbatas manakala armada musuh mendekati pangkalan yang menjadi wilayah penugasannya.

BASARNAS RESCUE BOAT LAUNCHING - KN SAR Sasikirana by PT. Infinity Global Mandiri (Infinity Naval Dreamworks)

kn-sar-sasikirana-launching-basarnas-mp4_000004471-jpg.567560

kn-sar-sasikirana-launching-basarnas-mp4_000006639-jpg.567561

kn-sar-sasikirana-launching-basarnas-mp4_000012278-jpg.567563

kn-sar-sasikirana-launching-basarnas-mp4_000096563-jpg.567565

kn-sar-sasikirana-launching-basarnas-mp4_000124157-jpg.567567

kn-sar-sasikirana-launching-basarnas-mp4_000232599-jpg.567569

kn-sar-sasikirana-launching-basarnas-mp4_000324891-jpg.567573

Attachments

• KN SAR SASIKIRANA (LAUNCHING) - BASARNAS.mp4_000004471.jpg
    KN SAR SASIKIRANA (LAUNCHING) - BASARNAS.mp4_000004471.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 1,925
  • KN SAR SASIKIRANA (LAUNCHING) - BASARNAS.mp4_000006639.jpg