Indonesia Defence Forum

Just for fucking record

Selasa, 30 Apr 2019 16:55 WIB

Dapat Rp 126 T, Kemenhan Raih Anggaran Terbesar di 2020
Hendra Kusuma - detikFinance

29d1f60f-af76-4f4f-b3ad-f2d7ac17e879_169.jpeg
Foto: ptdi
lg.php

Jakarta - Kementerian Pertahanan (Kemenhan) tercatat menjadi institusi yang anggarannya paling besar di tahun 2020. Kemenhan pun menggeser Kementerian PUPR di tahun sebelumnya menjadi yang paling tinggi alokasi anggarannya.

Hal itu diungkapkan oleh Kementerian Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional ( PPN/Bappenas) saat acara Rakorbangpus dan Temu Konsultasi Triwulan II Bappenas-Bappeda 2019.

"Rakorbangpus ini menitikberatkan pada koordinasi perencanaan program untuk merealisasikan target RPJMN 2020-2024," kata Bambang di Kantor Bappenas, Jakarta, Selasa (30/4/2019).

Berdasarkan dokumen Bappenas, Kemenhan mendapatkan pagu anggaran di 2020 sebesar Rp 126,8 triliun sedangkan Kementerian PUPR sebesar Rp 103,8 triliun.

Menteri Keuangan Sri Mulyani Indrawati mengatakan anggaran belanja negara di tahun depan akan meningkat seiring dengan program prioritas pengembangan sumber daya manusia (SDM).

"Belanja negara juga harus makin baik dan berkualitas," ujar Sri Mulyani.

Baca juga: Kapan Biaya Pindah Ibu Kota Dianggarkan? Sri Mulyani: Belum Matang

Berikut 10 kementerian/lembaga dengan anggaran terbesar di tahun 2020:

1. Kemenhan: Rp 126,8 triliun
Prioritas: pengadaan, pemeliharaan, perawatan alutsista. Sebelumnya Rp 107,6 triliun.

2. KemenPUPR: Rp 103,8 triliun
Prioritas: Pembangunan jalan mendukung konektivitas dan pengembangan kawasan. Sebelumnya Rp 107 triliun.

3. Polri: Rp 89,7 triliun
Prioritas: Penyelesaian tindak pidana umum, narkoba, korupsi, dan pengamanan unjuk rasa. Sebelumnya Rp 95,03 triliun.

4. Kemenag: Rp 65,2 triliun
Prioritas: Biaya Operasional Sekolah (BOS), Kartu Indonesia Pintar (KIP), tunjangan penyuluh keagamaan dan revitalisasi sarpras. Sebelumnya Rp 62,15 triliun.

5. Kemensos: Rp 62,7 triliun
Prioritas: Pemberian Bantuan Tunai Bersyarat, Bantuan Pangan Non Tunai. Sebelumnya Rp 41,30 triliun

6. Kemenkes: Rp 56,7 triliun
Prioritas: Jaminan Kesehantan Nasional (JKN). Sebelumnya Rp 59,10 triliun.

7. Kemenkeu: Rp 44,3 triliun
Prioritas: Peningkatan Sistem Perbendaharaan dan Anggaran Negara (SPAN), Sistem Aplikasi Keuangan Tingkat Instansi (SAKTI), dan Modul Penerimaan Negara (MPN), perpajakan. Sebelumnya Rp 45,68 triliun.

8. Kemenhub: Rp 41,7 triliun
Prioritas: Pembangunan Bandara, kereta api, dan pelabuhan pendukung konektivitas. Sebelumnya Rp 48,20 triliun.

9. Kemenristekdikti: 39,7 triliun
Prioritas: Biaya Operasional Perguruan Tinggi, Bidik Misi. Sebelumnya Rp 41,28 triliun.

10. Kemendikbud: Rp 34,5 triliun
Prioritas: KIP, revitalisasi SMK, pembangunan ruang praktik siswa SMK, dan kompetensi guru. Sebelumnya Rp 40,09 triliun.

https://m.detik.com/finance/berita-...126-t-kemenhan-raih-anggaran-terbesar-di-2020

Hanya pagu, di RAPBN bisa ditambah sesuai dgn kondisi
About 8.9 Billion USD, glad that it's growing, for few years back it keeps flunctuating, up and down but never exceed 9 Billion USD mark. I really wish the defense budget could grow more consistently along with the economic growth, i know that budgetary matters are complicated and it's really depends on what's the government plan for in the respective year, but it's kinda bother me that in some years, there's a cut in the defense budget. I guess it's better to pay these taxes then, GDP size and growth can't be used to effectively if it didn't get into the state treasury right?.

With the defense budget taking up the first rank among other ministries, i guess it will be harder to somehow convince anyone with the authority to push it up even further, as there's no real imminent threat (like South-North Korea), huge defense concern (Singapore, Israel), oppressive military regime (there are many), or military-industrial complex (United States) to justify doubling up the defense budget into the level of 1.5%-2% of GDP.

About 8.9 Billion USD, glad that it's growing, for few years back it keeps flunctuating, up and down but never exceed 9 Billion USD mark. I really wish the defense budget could grow more consistently along with the economic growth, i know that budgetary matters are complicated and it's really depends on what's the government plan for in the respective year, but it's kinda bother me that in some years, there's a cut in the defense budget. I guess it's better to pay these taxes then, GDP size and growth can't be used to effectively if it didn't get into the state treasury right?.

With the defense budget taking up the first rank among other ministries, i guess it will be harder to somehow convince anyone with the authority to push it up even further, as there's no real imminent threat (like South-North Korea), huge defense concern (Singapore, Israel), oppressive military regime (there are many), or military-industrial complex (United States) to justify doubling up the defense budget into the level of 1.5%-2% of GDP.

Just wish US dollar depreciate against Rupiah , it will be great if touching 12.000 level again.

IDEF 2019: KAPLAN MT TANK DISPLAYED WITH NEW ACTIVE PROTECTION SYSTEM

To defend against the evolving threats in the battlefield, the KAPLAN MT medium-weight class tank, developed jointly by the Turkish manufacturer of wheeled and tracked armoured combat vehicles, as well as combat engineering vehicles, turrets and sustainability solutions, FNSS and the Indonesian company PT Pindad, is being equipped with Aselsan’s PULAT Active Protection System (APS). KAPLAN MT equipped with PULAT is displayed at IDEF 2019 for the first time.

In today’s modern battlefield, the types of threats against tanks are increasing, particularly in urban combat operations, where the use of APS is becoming a necessity due to the diversification of weapons used and application of new tactics. Enjoying the highest level of anti-mine and ballistic protection of its class, according to FNSS, KAPLAN MT is getting ready against these kind of emerging threats with Aselsan's PULAT.

The PULAT system was developed jointly by Aselsan and TÜBİTAK Sage, initially as a solution preferred by the Turkish Armed Forces for M60T tanks. PULAT consists of modules that contain a detection radar for sensing threats and a countermeasure projectile. The modules are placed around the vehicle in a way that ensures all-round protection. The power distribution unit and control panel are located inside the tank. When the system becomes activated, it functions autonomously without the need for user input. During data collection and system performance tests, PULAT was fired hundreds of times, and completed all of the tests successfully.

Emphasising KAPLAN MT’s ability to adapt and expand, K. Nail Kurt, General Manager and CEO of FNSS, said prior to IDEF: “For a land platform to stay up-to-date during its entire life cycle, it is necessary to integrate various new sub-systems over time. As we have competed so many modernisation and overhaul projects, we know very well how these integrations can be challenging. Like in all of our vehicles, we have developed KAPLAN MT in a way that is open for future modernisation and overhaul. The integration of PULAT Active Protection System has become the first concrete example of this perspective, and I can say with great pleasure that we have had a quite straightforward and successful integration process. With PULAT, KAPLAN MT has taken its survivability to even a higher level.”

Published: 29 April 2019

https://www.monch.com/mpg/news/land/5365-idefnss2.html

Any news about the current status or perhaps the future plan for our troubled AW-101?

Hmm, Army's Cavalry cadets.
But what got me curious is the uniform, the instructor wears the new NKRI PDL, while the cadets wears the old DPM camo. It is understandable for the cadets to be given whatever uniform stock available, or due to the fact that DPM camo is more "traditional" in some sense. But, my question is, how widespread/standardized the NKRI PDL currently is? I saw them in Pasuruan's Cavalry battalion and Malang's Kostrad Infantry battalion (or is it the Brawijaya Kodam garrison?), but they are not that standardized, and units wearing them is still a minority, most personnel still wears the DPM, even the Marines in Surabaya. Some says that the staffs didn't continue/being serious about the NKRI PDL standardization, anyone have any information about this?.

Hmm, Army's Cavalry cadets.
But what got me curious is the uniform, the instructor wears the new NKRI PDL, while the cadets wears the old DPM camo. It is understandable for the cadets to be given whatever uniform stock available, or due to the fact that DPM camo is more "traditional" in some sense. But, my question is, how widespread/standardized the NKRI PDL currently is? I saw them in Pasuruan's Cavalry battalion and Malang's Kostrad Infantry battalion (or is it the Brawijaya Kodam garrison?), but they are not that standardized, and units wearing them is still a minority, most personnel still wears the DPM, even the Marines in Surabaya. Some says that the staffs didn't continue/being serious about the NKRI PDL standardization, anyone have any information about this?.

A bunch of older officers didn't like the change and they kept bickering about it with the younger officers. Hence why it's not standardized.

Biasa lah, orng tua gunakan kartu "sy lbh tua jd sy lbh tahu!"

A bunch of older officers didn't like the change and they kept bickering about it with the younger officers. Hence why it's not standardized.

Biasa lah, orng tua gunakan kartu "sy lbh tua jd sy lbh tahu!"
It's better to just tell Sritex and other manufacturers to discontinue the DPM and stick to the new camos, including the NKRI. I don't understand why older Army officers are against the new camo, it's pretty good tbh, the design and cuts have more functionality and i could say that they blends perfectly into thick vegetations with deep shades. I saw them up close and even tried them, they are much better in every way than the curent production DPM, my opinion is that current DPM is a bit "oudated", the patterns is too big and the colors is too sharp. It also have the persistent problem with every DPM PDLs, it will become too dark when it get wet, and it have the tendency to stand out too much in open fields without shades, not even taking the big patterns into the equation.

The NKRI camo wins in both the deep vegetation terrain and open field/grassy terrain, while it have the same color composition as the DPM, it have softer edges (due to "digital pattern") and the colors is also softer (or is it simply bleaching out overtime? nonetheless it made the colors blend in better). They have to standardize it sooner or later, and it have to reach wide, if not for the whole Military, then at least for all the Army, if the Navy got no problem with standardizing the Sailing Camo, why couldn't the Army do the same with NKRI or other newer camo? (but for the Air Force, shit, they got poor artistic taste since Orba era, i should've be the one who designed the camo for uniforms and aircraft paintjobs instead, at least they should just copy how Japan or the US designs their skins).

We never short of camo and uniform designs, either provided by state owned textile manufacturers or by local private companies. The new ones such as these:
Kopassus' SAMAR camo.
2058574_20180322105727.jpg

and here we can see how it's just better than the current DPM camo:
fb_img_1522340311613814411053.jpg

Kostrad's camo:
4962337_20170315093845.jpg

wp-image-1887711311-678x381.jpg

NKRI camo
Pasukan_tni_ad_sebagai_pasukan_45_pada_saat_pengibaran_bendera_duplikat_pusaka_HUT_RI.jpg

They are better in every way than the old DPMs, and they integrate better with the more modern equipments like vests, pouches, tactical gears etc.. I don't know if older officers are just stubborn or outright blind to object against these new PDLs standardization (DPM aren't bad or retarded like US' grey UCP, but there are better options), camos aren't like guns or tanks that need to be "proven" or "established" as a consideration, we can already judge whether they are good or not by simply looking at them, and inspecting their fabric quality and functionality.

Last edited:
It's better to just tell Sritex and other manufacturers to discontinue the DPM and stick to the new camos, including the NKRI. I don't understand why older Army officers are against the new camo, it's pretty good tbh, the design and cuts have more functionality and i could say that they blends perfectly into thick vegetations with deep shades. I saw them up close and even tried them, they are much better in every way than the curent production DPM, my opinion is that current DPM is a bit "oudated", the patterns is too big and the colors is too sharp. It also have the persistent problem with every DPM PDLs, it will become too dark when it get wet, and it have the tendency to stand out too much in open fields without shades, not even taking the big patterns into the equation.

The NKRI camo wins in both the deep vegetation terrain and open field/grassy terrain, while it have the same color composition as the DPM, it have softer edges (due to "digital pattern") and the colors is also softer (or is it simply bleaching out overtime? nonetheless it made the colors blend in better). They have to standardize it sooner or later, and it have to reach wide, if not for the whole Military, then at least for all the Army, if the Navy got no problem with standardizing the Sailing Camo, why couldn't the Army do the same with NKRI or other newer camo? (but for the Air Force, shit, they got poor artistic taste since Orba era, i should've be the one who designed the camo for uniforms and aircraft paintjobs instead, at least they should just copy how Japan or the US designs their skins).

We never short of camo and uniform designs, either provided by state owned textile manufacturers or by local private companies. The new ones such as these:
Kopassus' SAMAR camo.
2058574_20180322105727.jpg

and here we can see how it's just better than the current DPM camo:
fb_img_1522340311613814411053.jpg

Kostrad's camo:
4962337_20170315093845.jpg

wp-image-1887711311-678x381.jpg

NKRI camo
Pasukan_tni_ad_sebagai_pasukan_45_pada_saat_pengibaran_bendera_duplikat_pusaka_HUT_RI.jpg

They are better in every way than the old DPMs, and they integrate better with the more modern equipments like vests, pouches, tactical gears etc.. I don't know if older officers are just stubborn or outright blind to object against these new PDLs standardization (DPM aren't bad or retarded like US' grey UCP, but there are better options), camos aren't like guns or tanks that need to be "proven" or "established" as a consideration, we can already judge whether they are good or not by simply looking at them, and inspecting their fabric quality and functionality.

Older officers fight for uniforms for the same reason why they keep pushing for bigger guns and bigger tanks instead of AT assets and smarter weapons.

Like old people in Indonesian civil society, they don't like change. Keep in mind that these people grew up in the Cold War. A time when people generally knew who their enemies are and are driven towards a singular leader instead of being individuals. They're scared that their role in society and life are being usurped. They know their time is almost up and for most older folk they can't come to terms with it. Hell I pissed off a few people in my job by just merely existing. They can't stand the idea of people who are younger than them being better than them at their jobs. It's the same in every generation.

Speaking of camos though. I honestly think we have wayyy too much. It's one thing to have branch specific camos. But it's another thing to have different camos for every small deviation. For example, I don't think KOSTRAD and Kopassus should have their own camos when patches and insignias work better and are cheaper. To me it just screams of the ever existent 'parade army' mentality that is prevalent among incompetent armies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom