What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I bet because total tonnage of our newly launched LPD and several LSTs is quite large

View attachment 549689

Ini gambar keren

View attachment 549690 View attachment 549691

PERKASA Exercise “B” 2019 In MAKASSAR

KRI I Gusti Ngurah Rai-332
54266329_412979472594895_3927084947154410099_n.jpg

twin:nhl_checking:
49503226_112938919791775_6719773685663255914_n.jpg

39184834_860365137686157_3829749319104200704_n.jpg

Is this kind of joint air defense exercise between the Navy and AF is a common things? or is it something new for TNI?

I wonder if KRI can communicate directly with sukhoi (or any other AF plane) or it need to be relayed first through AF command/airport

Is this kind of joint air defense exercise between the Navy and AF is a common things? or is it something new for TNI?

I wonder if KRI can communicate directly with sukhoi (or any other AF plane) or it need to be relayed first through AF command/airport
Why not? The question should be
I wonder if KRI can communicate securely with sukhoi (or any other AF plane)

It's quite common, but not common enough to be picked up by mass media, mostly local media or maybe none at all.
They both had radios for a reasons, the real problem was whether they could securely transfer "data" between each other at real time (particularly for the Sukhoi series, as our navy mostly used western equipment), that's what we should be concerned about.
----------

Pressure Hull Production Line Facilities, PT. PAL Indonesia
p4E343Y.png

https://www.pal.co.id/publikasi/news/924?lang=ina

Last edited:

Attachments

• Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000190106.jpg
    Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000190106.jpg
    912.9 KB · Views: 1,175
  • Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000270812.jpg
    Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000270812.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 1,057
  • Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000294836.jpg
    Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000294836.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000395019.jpg
    Submarine EBS (Indonesian subtitle).mp4_000395019.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 1,053
Last edited:

It was National Air Defense (Kohanudnas) joint excessive. The SIGMA 10514 class is part of that air defense system.

Why not? The question should be
I wonder if KRI can communicate securely with sukhoi (or any other AF plane)

If by "communicate directly / securely" you were referring to something similar to tactical data link, than the answer is NO. However the Sukhoi can still be guided to their target by using good 'ol voice radio communication. And in this case KRI 332 was under the command / BKO (Bawah Kendali Operasi) of Kohanudnas, thus all comm traffic was routed accordingly.

However the Sukhoi can still be guided to their target by using good 'ol voice radio communication.

Brik, brik, capt belok kanan capt, ganti..

Roger, oke belok kanan, ganti

Lho kok belok kiri capt ? Saya khan bilang belok kanan ? ganti

Ha ? Saya sudah belok kanan lho ini, ganti

Lho capt, di radar ini jelas-jelas capt belok kiri lho, itu malah menjauh dari sasaran, ganti

Saya itu sudah belok kanan lho, sebentar-sebentar, saya harus berhenti nih, ada lampu merah di depan, biar orang bisa nyebrang jalan dulu...ganti

Ha ? Lampu merah ? Orang nyebrang jalan ?
Ini Captain Marpel bukan ? Ganti

Captain Marpel itu siapa ya ? Ini Captain Amelika tahu ? Ganti

Gubraaaaaakkk

this is interesting, our museum property is shown on one of the national interest headlines topics.
don't ask me about the topic content or comments. i am not interested at all. lmao:no:

he still looks, garang rite :victory1:
AURI_MiG-21.png

Last edited:
this is interesting, our museum property is shown on one of the national interest headlines topics.
don't ask me about the topic content or comments. i am not interested at all. lmao:no:

he still looks, garang rite :victory1:
AURI_MiG-21.png

Our Airforce museum preserved many valuable samples of historical Aircraft, most in good condition, one of the best aviation museum in Asian Pacific region in term of collection units and how well they are being maintained. You dont see zero, mitchell, Dakota, mustang, vampyre, gannet in one place though except in this one

IMG_1781.jpg
wow-museum-dirgantara-mandala-tambah-5-koleksi-pesawat-baru_m_171861.jpeg
Museum-Dirgantara-3.jpg
maxresdefault (4).jpg

Indonesia moves third Nagapasa submarine to alternative site for long-delayed launch

Key Points
  • PT PAL has successfully completed a risky operation to transfer the third Nagapasa-class submarine to an alternative launch site
  • Vessel will be the first-ever submarine to be launched in Indonesia once it takes to the water
Indonesian state-owned shipbuilder PT PAL has successfully transferred its third Nagapasa (Type 209/1400)-class diesel-electric submarine (SSK) to an alternative launch site, after heavy silting was discovered at the original location where it was supposed to enter the water.

The vessel was transferred to its launch site at PT PAL's dock at Semarang via a 300-foot intermediate barge, and is now slated for launch on 12 April if all precedents for the ceremony are assessed to be in order, an industry source confirmed with Jane's on 28 March.

p1724502.jpg

12 April, So, we'll see soon

Back
Top Bottom