What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

A more detail article from the Indonesian Air Force website. Plan procurement includes AWACS, C-130J Super Hercules, Heavylift Helicopter & Combat SAR...etc.

Lebih jauh Kasau menyampaikan, TNI Angkatan Udara tengah mengembangkan kekuatan serta meningkatkan kemampuan untuk mewujudkan TNI AU yang berkelas, kuat, andal dan disegani. Berbagai alutsista baru akan memperkuat jajaran TNI AU seperti pesawat tempur Sukhoi Su-35, pesawat angkut Hercules tipe-J, pesawat AWACS, jet tanker, pesawat amfibi, helikopter angkut berat dan combat SAR, serta pesawat nirawak/UAV. Pengembangan kekuatan tersebut tentunya memerlukan insan udara masa depan yang mumpuni untuk mengawakinya.

https://tni-au.mil.id/wingday-sekba...attitude-aspek-fundamental-bagi-awak-pesawat/

OMG ...there is still no consent from the BOSS .......So, your wet dream for SU 35 is still "sustainable".. :hitwall::hitwall:

Menteri Koordinator (Menko) bidang Politik, Hukum, Pertahanan dan Keamanan (Polhukam) Wiranto mengemukakan rencana membeli 11 pesawat Sukhoi SU-35 dari Rusia belum bisa dilakukan dalam waktu dekat. Pembelian masih menunggu pencabutan sanksi dari Amerika Serikat (AS) kepada negara-negara yang hendak membeli Sukhoi.

“Lah iyah, kalau nekat ada sanksi bagaimana. Kamu menghadapi sanski bagaimana? Dipikirkan enggak akibatnya,” kata Wiranto usai memimpin rapat koordinasi mengenai pengadaaan KFX di Kemenko Polhukam, Jakarta, Jumat (3/8).

Last edited:
Protection Level 5. Credit to Angkasa Review.

36086221_210373429801250_1876117344971915264_n.jpg

Last edited:
OMG ...there is still no consent from the BOSS .......So, your wet dream for SU 35 is still "sustainable".. :hitwall::hitwall:

Menteri Koordinator (Menko) bidang Politik, Hukum, Pertahanan dan Keamanan (Polhukam) Wiranto mengemukakan rencana membeli 11 pesawat Sukhoi SU-35 dari Rusia belum bisa dilakukan dalam waktu dekat. Pembelian masih menunggu pencabutan sanksi dari Amerika Serikat (AS) kepada negara-negara yang hendak membeli Sukhoi.

“Lah iyah, kalau nekat ada sanksi bagaimana. Kamu menghadapi sanski bagaimana? Dipikirkan enggak akibatnya,” kata Wiranto usai memimpin rapat koordinasi mengenai pengadaaan KFX di Kemenko Polhukam, Jakarta, Jumat (3/8).

Stupid, the US already gave exemption to Indonesia, havent you read the news? Anyway, TUDM only has 4 operational jets, that's a perfect example of incompetency.

Anyway, how's your mom? is she starting to sell her body now that your Glodok shop is no longer profitable?:lol:

New Kostrad Chief Lieutenant General Andika Perkasa visited Kostrad 1st Cavalry Battalion and is greeted with a display of Leopard 2 MBTs, ARV & AVLB and a demonstration by Leopard 2RI MBTs & ARV.

Last edited:

US looks to ease sanctions on Russian export customers
Jon Grevatt
- IHS Jane's Defence Industry
24 July 2018

The US Senate and House Committee on Armed Services has proposed an amendment to the country’s National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2019 to ease sanctions on countries procuring defence equipment from Russia. Jane’s understands the move is intended to support US efforts to build strategic partnerships in Asia Pacific.

The proposed amendment is provided in a conference report – tabled by the Senate committee on 24 July to accompany the final version of the NDAA 2019 – that proposes a “modified waiver” to Section 231 of the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA).

p1440749.jpg
Indonesia, which has recently ordered 11 Sukhoi Su-35 fighters (pictured), is one of several Asian countries targeted by proposed amendments to US law that will ease sanctions on Russia’s military customers. (Sukhoi)

CAATSA was signed into US law in August 2017 and imposes sanctions against Russia, as well as Iran and North Korea. Section 231 of CAATSA outlines the imposition of sanctions on “persons engaging in transactions with the intelligence or defence sectors of” Russia.

The proposed CAATSA amendment does not mention any countries in particular, but Jane’s understands that the modification is intended to enable the United States to continue to build relations with India, Indonesia, and Vietnam. These countries are regarded as important allies by Washington, but they also have a strong tradition of procuring military equipment from Russia.

According to the Senate committee, the amendment to Section 231 of CAATSA will provide “flexibility for strategic partners and allies to move away from the use of Russian military equipment to American equipment, while ensuring that US defence and security interests remain protected”.

Specifically, the committee’s report states that any waiver should be in the interests of the United States, and that the waiver should be allowed if the procuring country is taking steps (or willing to take steps) to reduce its inventories of Russian defence equipment or is co-operating with the United States on security matters that are critical to US strategic interests.

I dont get it...why a Chinese Malaysian like you support UMNO ???

The most important thing for Indonesia is to continue KFX / IFX program, not SU 35. The consideration is there because Indonesia is currently working on the same program with USA (KFX/IFX program). There is sensitive technology being shared on the program that need trust to each other. Despite that, as you can see from the above article, USA also consider Indonesia as its important partner in Asia Pacific region, thats why they also want to tolerate Indonesia decision in buying Russia military equipment.

I dont get it...why a Chinese Malaysian like you support UMNO ???

Because his not Malaysian, he most likely either indonesian or someone from certain neighbouring country (not Malaysia)

BTW race & religion has little to do when it come to real politika. The only one who actually believe such non-sense usually are those who were at the near (or bottom) of the food chain.

Because his not Malaysian, he most likely either indonesian or someone from certain neighbouring country (not Malaysia)

BTW race & religion has little to do when it come to real politika. The only one who actually believe such non-sense usually are those who were at the near (or bottom) of the food chain.

Yes, he can be a Singaporean either. What I mean with my post is to tell people here that he has an agenda to divide at empera.....By seeing his post he is Chinese descend, it is the clue. He is pro Chinese Malaysian economic dominion in Malaysia which make him anti UMNO in reality. The recent news that he wrote comes from small and minor publication, I wonder why he can be so quick in finding this type of news.

Aside from that, actually there are many good Singaporean poster on Youtube and other military forum like defense talk and Singaporean military forum (I forgot the name but the site has been sold). I wonder why so few members from Singapore in PDF. I see that only Indonesian members who grow in here compared to other South East Asian members.

Yes, he can be a Singaporean either. What I mean with my post is to tell people here that he has an agenda to divide at empera.....By seeing his post he is Chinese descend, it is the clue. He is pro Chinese Malaysian economic dominion in Malaysia which make him anti UMNO in reality. The recent news that he wrote comes from small and minor publication, I wonder why he can be so quick in finding this type of news.

Aside from that, actually there are many good Singaporean poster on Youtube and other military forum like defense talk and Singaporean military forum (I forgot the name but the site has been sold). I wonder why so few members from Singapore in PDF. I see that only Indonesian members who grow in here compared to other South East Asian members.

Cause, most of other ASEAN countries got their own defense forum with their own language to attend

LOL I've never mention Singapore, merely "certain neighbouring country" which is not Malaysia, and yet there you are mentioning that little red dot LOL. You know for all purpose and intent it could be Australia, East Timor, or even PNG

You should try in forum or social media such as Quora, Facebook, even Youtube comment, then you will there are so many propaganda, black campaign, etc against everything Indonesia, and I found that most of them came from either Australia, and Singapore, with posters from Malaysia usually only trolling very specific topic.

I've been around the WWW since early 1996, and I've also been around in most world major cities with Africa, Middle-East, Australia, and New Zealand the only places I've haven't visit either for business or vacation. And what I've experience from certain country is some of them is racist in their daily life albeit doing it in subtle manner (Singapore), with another even worse where racism is institutionalized (Malaysia), and believe it or not, I actually were better treated (without prejudice) when I was in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Houston, New York City (USA), and mainland Europe.

Cause, most of other ASEAN countries got their own defense forum with their own language to attend

Yup, it maybe the case

LOL I've never mention Singapore, merely "certain neighbouring country" which is not Malaysia, and yet there you are mentioning that little red dot LOL. You know for all purpose and intent it could be Australia, East Timor, or even PNG

You should try in forum or social media such as Quora, Facebook, even Youtube comment, then you will there are so many propaganda, black campaign, etc against everything Indonesia, and I found that most of them came from either Australia, and Singapore, with posters from Malaysia usually only trolling very specific topic.

I've been around the WWW since early 1996, and I've also been around in most world major cities with Africa, Middle-East, Australia, and New Zealand the only places I've haven't visit either for business or vacation. And what I've experience from certain country is some of them is racist in their daily life albeit doing it in subtle manner (Singapore), with another even worse where racism is institutionalized (Malaysia), and believe it or not, I actually were better treated (without prejudice) when I was in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Houston, New York City (USA), and mainland Europe.

I doubt he is from Australia or even PNG by seeing his knowledge on Malaysia politics, it is either Chinese Malaysian or Singaporean to me,

You forgot Jakarta Post comment.....I see many hate coming from westerners that maybe majority coming from Australia. Yup Quora is another example.........LOL the question there he he

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom