What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

RIP to the victims. Tapi ini heli masih relatif baru jadi agak susah untuk nuding pesawat lama. Flying a copter in mountainous area is dangerous not only because of the terrain but also the dynamic wind conditions. I remember Osama bin Laden's walls brought down a US Black Hawk in Pakistan. Who would've knew? More simulator training for BASARNAS pilots because they're more susceptible to these flying conditions than ordinary pilots.

RIP to the victims. Tapi ini heli masih relatif baru jadi agak susah untuk nuding pesawat lama. Flying a copter in mountainous area is dangerous not only because of the terrain but also the dynamic wind conditions. I remember Osama bin Laden's walls brought down a US Black Hawk in Pakistan. Who would've knew? More simulator training for BASARNAS pilots because they're more susceptible to these flying conditions than ordinary pilots.

i am agree they need more infrastructure and strict regulation on how to flying in hazard areas, though i am supposed most of Basarnas is pilot veteran from the armed forces.

tni.jpg

The width is short for an LPD and the front angle design is more slopier than the Makassar Class LPD. CMIIW.

PKR bridge module.

Frigate-PKR-Sigma-10514-PT-Pal-e1439130844300.jpg
not sure, damen not yet giving us permit or license to build bridge modul cmiiw

not sure, damen not yet giving us permit or license to build bridge modul cmiiw
Can you give us the source of that info? Because based on reports the 3rd production and the next of the Sigma PKR will be done entirely by PT PAL including the bridge module.

https://finance.detik.com/industri/d-3121763/tni-al-pembeli-pertama-kapal-perusak-buatan-pal

Untuk kapal PKR ke-1, 5 modul dibuat di PAL dan 2 modul dibuat di Damen, Belanda. Sedangkan kapal PKR ke-2, nantinya sebanyak 6 modul dibuat di PAL dan 1 modul dibuat di Damen. Selanjutnya, modul itu disatukan menjadi kapal perang utuh di PAL di Surabaya.

“Untuk PKR ke-3 dan seterusnya semua modul sudah bisa dibuat di Indonesia,” Direktur Utama PAL, Firmansyah Arifin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom