What's new

Indonesia and South Korean are to sign MoU for KFX project. another option for Pak..

i think it would hav been better if japan,india,indonesia and south korea would have joined their hands for 5th gen aircraft......................i mean S.korea is going for kfx,japan for Mitsubishi ATD-X and india for AMCA{NGFA}.................i think this joint project would have taken our defence relation with each other to a different level............

*facepalm*

The joint venture is the PAK FA.

i think it would hav been better if japan,india,indonesia and south korea would have joined their hands for 5th gen aircraft......................i mean S.korea is going for kfx,japan for Mitsubishi ATD-X and india for AMCA{NGFA}.................i think this joint project would have taken our defence relation with each other to a different level............

how could you "joined" the Japan and SK together:lol: if there was a country that is more anti Japan than China in easten Asia, it must be Korea(north and south). interesting isn't it? only 3 countries there, yet they dislike (if not hate) each other. just like the western europe in the early 20th century (UK, France and Germany)

Please post the link to news source.

how could you "joined" the Japan and SK together:lol: if there was a country that is more anti Japan than China in easten Asia, it must be Korea(north and south). interesting isn't it? only 3 countries there, yet they dislike (if not hate) each other. just like the western europe in the early 20th century (UK, France and Germany)
sorry my mistake and thanks for updating me about the relationship between S.KOREA and JAPAN...........i was tottaly unaware about their bitter relationship

Turkey is level 3 partner in F-35 project so turkey might not join KFX project.

The F-35 will replace upgradet F-16C/D Block30/40 and F-4E/2020. after 2023 when all 100 ~ 120 F-35 are delievered, TUAF need to replace the remaining F-16C/D Block50/50+ with 4.5 or fifth Generation Air Superiority Fighters.

Not a good option..We shall wait for the geo strategic situation..Might end up getting F-35 in 2020's.Otherwise, I am pretty sure there would a chinese equivalent.Chinese are not sleeping.

i stilll dont understand the mindset of paf our enemy will get 5th gen jets and country like indonesia who dont have more funds and poor than pakistan getting twin engine jets and now 5th gen our navy and airforce is nuts they are investing in the projects which are not capable enough to fight 5 gen JF 17 is not that good but efective for ground targets and naval targets but not for air to air war against a jet thrice more capable than it not poosible

i stilll dont understand the mindset of paf our enemy will get 5th gen jets and country like indonesia who dont have more funds and poor than pakistan getting twin engine jets and now 5th gen our navy and airforce is nuts they are investing in the projects which are not capable enough to fight 5 gen JF 17 is not that good but efective for ground targets and naval targets but not for air to air war against a jet thrice more capable than it not poosible
Who told you Indonesia is poor then Pakistan..It's GDP is half trillion dollar.Besides you need to call the hell down.There will be plenty of options for PAF after 2015 wrt 5th Gen Fighters.

why dont pakistan get involved in the j-xx programme just like jf-17

Back
Top Bottom