What's new

Indo-Russian Hypersonic Cruise Missile Takes Shape

Well, you are here to derail the thread again by doing personal attacks... ge ta life.

No I am not. It is ur posts which are nothing but flame and derail the thread, that is why u r mocked at for almost all of ur posts here. CAn you tell what do u mean by following, can u explain..??

It appears that India defence project are more successful when its a join venture.

how can u say what u write above?
are u blind and cant see the success of India's own projects which are so many times in number. U only want to say bad things, ignoring all the successful efforts of India. Even the Pakistani members and some CHinese also were prasing India on launch of Naval LCA.

But u just seem blind to India's good things and seem hell bent to troll on India-Defence.

Writing baseless and malicious comments like above in red is called flaming and trolling.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

The rest 10% grew out of media talks? I like Indian humours... :cheers:

the rest by Joint Ventures.. if u didnt understand that seriously.

Last edited:
No I am not. It is ur posts which are nothing but flame and derail the thread, that is why u r mocked at for almost all of ur posts here. CAn you tell what do u mean by following, can u explain..??

how can u say what u write above?
are u blind and cant see the success of India's own projects which are so many times in number. U only want to say bad things, ignoring all the successful efforts of India. Even the Pakistani members and some CHinese also were prasing India on launch of Naval LCA.

But u just seem blind to India's good things and seem hell bent to troll on India-Defence.

Writing baseless and malicious comments like above in red is called flaming and trolling.

My statement about joint venture projects are more successful doesn't mean that non-joint venture projects are failures, its just that joint ventures are more successful. You are too trolling and pessemistic to read what I have to say. If you talk about other countries, your purpose is to derail the thread and to attack others. I was just stating a widely known and accepted fact. Stop trolling and flaming and start discussing the topic.

@rahul I dont think faithful guy was trying to derail the thread.
on topic ,its great news,our missile technology is progressing very fast.

Shourya, India's Hypersonic boost glide missile, is under production since the end of 2008.

source

Link Missile success

it's not under production from 2008 but first missile was launched

First test
The missile was first test fired on November 12, 2008. The missile was launched from an underground facility with an in-built canister from Complex-3 of the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur.

it's not under production from 2008 but first missile was launched

First test
The missile was first test fired on November 12, 2008. The missile was launched from an underground facility with an in-built canister from Complex-3 of the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur.

Looks like you completely missed the boat. Shourya is the land version of K15/sagarika Hypersonic missile (which would arm India's nuclear submarine). The naval version was tested for almost 4 times in 2006/2007.

By 2008, K15 or Sagarika/Shourya missiles (both land and naval versions) were tested 6 times. The reason why Indian media was kept in the dark.

http://livefist.blogspot.com/2008/11/shourya-test-fired.html

A credible article below says that it will be inducted by 2010.

Link - http://www.indiaresearch.org/Shourya_Missile.pdf

Shourya is under production (according to Dec 2008/Jan 2009 Frontline magazine). Induction will start with user trials by 2010.

Since, Shourya/K15/ Sagarika are Nuclear capable strategic missiles like Agni, Prithivi, don't expect too many main stream media reports on induction and production numbers, like BrahMos.

Anyways, Shourya/k15 is a Hypersonic Boost Glide Missile with a range between

750 km@ 1000 kg to 2200 km @ 100 kg payloads.

Shourya/k15 is a significant milestone in building capability for the nation in the field of missiles both for strategic and tactical applications.

It is interesting (but not surprising) to note that US is also working on Hypersonic Boost Glide technology for a long time.

This article says it all. " Missiles for Peace" http://www.armedforc...2010/08/4662003

Last edited:
Very well written sir/ma'm...

We now have 3 hypersonic cruise missile project now, Brahmos-2, Brahmos-3 and HSDTV

It appears that India defence project are more successful when its a join venture. congraduations, India, for working with Russia.

Maybe you guys should look into working with lockheed martin or boeing. I'm certain that you guys will like the results.

There are only few join venture one with russia for bramos, with israel for barak 8, with france for matri SAM,
but we had our own success also like agni series, astra, Akash, and still lot other in development

Back
Top Bottom