What's new

Indo-Russia 5th Fen Fighter Jet will be completely new, not linked to Sukhoi T-50

@vostok @ptldM3 how you gonna defend the critics from our Indian friend? Seems they had lost interests in T50.
I think this article - either complete nonsense, or the Indian side just take a stronger position in bargaining about the cost of the joint project.

I think this article - either complete nonsense, or the Indian side just take a stronger position in bargaining about the cost of the joint project.
The article is from a news source which not even a tabloid by Indian mainstream media standards, its more of a fanboy internet phenomenon.

Care to share the original source rather than articles from defencenews.in or indiatimes?

why the weapon bay never open? i didn't see any single picture showed the weapon bay open. How you explain it?

They have been open:

IMG_3064.JPG

And even though I just showed you open weapons. Bays don't equate not seeing something to something not happening.

To be honest, T50 seems still live off the past gain of Su27 series.

The pak-fa has literally nothing to do with the the Flanker--zero. The wing geometry, intake geometry, and fuselage is totally different.

This picture puts things into perspective.

IMG_3062.JPG

Two different aircraft, if you think otherwise then its fair game to say the J-20 is just based off of the J-10.

I think mainly due to the brain drain and the fund shortage.

Russia produces more engineers annually then any other country. The entire brain drain myth is about as true as bears ridding unicycles in Russia.

China just payed 83 millions dollars a piece for the SU-35 so how is that for brain train?

They have been open:

View attachment 377857

And even though I just showed you open weapons. Bays don't equate not seeing something to something not happening.

The pak-fa has literally nothing to do with the the Flanker--zero. The wing geometry, intake geometry, and fuselage is totally different.

View attachment 377856

Two different aircraft, if you think otherwise then its fair game to say the J-20 is just based off of the J-10.

Russia produces more engineers annually then any other country. The entire brain drain myth is about as true as bears ridding unicycles in Russia.

China just payed 83 millions dollars a piece for the SU-35 so how is that for brain train?
said T50 face trouble shooting missile from Weapon bay because its caved belly. The missle will be sucken back at the fuselage once launched.

They have been open:

View attachment 377857

View attachment 377856

Su35 is a mystery.

They have lost interest because they want Western now. Just watch how suddenly everything Russian will be of poor quality and America is the best. Indians two faced. Russians will eventually grow to hate them too.
We are doing a big mistake in the case if Russia.

The Indians do seem.very relunctant to commit Money to fgfa.

I think they want assurances over expor right tot and better engines

We want f16 nothibg more n nothing less.
Only american expensive obsolete junk. With american sanctions.
Modi ji will just make it go transparent.

Back out of this before it's too late. Russian engines are worse than Kaveri. The jet will be in Moscow and you can hear it in Mumbai. Enemies will be able to detect the falling nuts and bolts easily.
in this case we should sell our sukhois and migs to scrap dealers.

Back out of this before it's too late. Russian engines are worse than Kaveri. The jet will be in Moscow and you can hear it in Mumbai. Enemies will be able to detect the falling nuts and bolts easily.
I have seen sukhois.. .. its a great fighter.. and its huge... its a powerful fighter with tremendous power.

Back
Top Bottom