What's new

INDO PAK WAR NO VICTORY FOR BOTH

Why? Because you were proven wrong?

Yes I was wrong . I was wrong to have expected a sane & logical discussion.

Be my guest and feel happy that you ' won'.

What discussion can take place with a person who gives examples of war like Pak getting independence from India !!

Furthermore, assuming this laughable suggestion to be true, has it solved anything ?

Good luck, you seem to need it.

Anti missiles that destroy nukes aren't even deployed that much in India, not to mention the actual effectiveness of these systems can be questioned and that they will at most only shoot down a few nukes even if they are as effective as they say.

If you are referring to a non nuke war, it cannot end in anything other than a stalemate. Because in order for either side to win, they are going to have to really throw their weight around which would trigger a nuclear war.

Pakistan got independence from India, Chechnya managed to make the Russians respect them and give them rights, Israel managed to survive, Iran stopped Iraqs aggression, a large portion of Kashmir became free, terrorism was significantly reduced by Zarb E Azb, Nazi Germany was prevented from conquering the world and killing almost everyone who wasn't German, etc.

Pakistan got independence from the British, not from India.

Pakistan fought no war to get her independence; no Pakistani leader even went to jail, forget about resisting the British. Pakistan's independence day, celebrated on the 14th of August, was celebrated on that day because that would enable the Viceroy to be present; he was otherwise committed to be at Delhi on the proper date as per law, on the 15th of August.

One more mis-statement of the truth.

Typical.

Yes I was wrong .

Be my guest and feel happy that you ' won'.

What discussion can take place with a person who gives examples of war like Pak getting independence from India !!

It was a war, millions of people died. Many brave people out their lives on the line so we would get independence, it was completely necessary and I am much happier with independence then being lynched for eating beef or having my Masjids demolished like in India.

It was a war, millions of people died. Many brave people out their lives on the line so we would get independence, it was completely necessary and I am much happier with independence then being lynched for eating beef or having my Masjids demolished like in India.

You are willfully digressing.

Like I said - You won.

Try to look up the definition of a war, and try to distinguish it from communal rioting.

Not one brave person put his or her life on the line from the side of Pakistan. This is a recorded fact. Mis-statement #3: bit of a golden day, isn't it?

You are willfully digressing.

Like I said - You won.

I am not digressing, I made my case and proved it with facts, so I moved to focus on another thing we disagreed on and did the same.

To Whomsoever It May Concern:

It is not only stupid to 'have expected a sane & logical discussion', but it also gives oxygen to the myth-building that goes on among the fanboy community, in the generation that will read less than any previous generation for the last 150 years or so. Allowing them their say out of frustration merely abandons the field to them, and permits them to propagate their lies at will.

There never are winners in a war. Wars always leave losers on both sides.

The innocents who die , the families of those who do not return.

What is worse Wars have never solved a problem.
Add to that the economic destruction that would ensue.

But let's get real. There will never ever be an all out Indo-Pak war and zero chance of using nukes due to global geopolitical dynamics. Nukes are just a deterrent.

At most there could be restricted border skirmishes like Kargil, nothing more. This next gen warfare is COIN / anti terrorist ops. Conventional war is passé where we're concerned.

To Whomsoever It May Concern:

It is not only stupid to 'have expected a sane & logical discussion', but it also gives oxygen to the myth-building that goes on among the fanboy community, in the generation that will read less than any previous generation for the last 150 years or so. Allowing them their say out of frustration merely abandons the field to them, and permits them to propagate their lies at will.

Point taken . But in this case evidently..

317100_1846129451599_1791556837_1248918_1183872180_n.jpg

Point taken . But in this case evidently..

317100_1846129451599_1791556837_1248918_1183872180_n.jpg

Sorry to have used a harsh word, but there is a class of fanboy emerging nowadays which is busy building an alternative history. We just saw a really putrid example. I wish I could overcome my sensibilities to say that it was from a member with a really putrid attitude, but I cannot.

Typical dsr478 mis-statement; that is diplomatic language, and in plain English is called a much shorter, three-letter word.

India did not take all of Kashmir against the population's will in 1947.
  1. On the 27th of October, Mirpur, so-called Azad Kashmir, had killed all the representatives of the Maharaja and had declared an independent provisional government (located within Pakistan, but that is another matter);
  2. Afridis and other tribals who had earlier served in the British Indian Army and who had been demobbed in 1945 and thereabouts were armed by the Pakistan Army and sent to attack the Vale of Kashmir, reaching Baramula on the 26th of October. On that date, the only Indian Army officer nearby was the DMO, Brigadier Manekshaw.
  3. Subsequently, after the accession to India of J&K, the Gilgit Scouts mutinied under the leadership of their British Commandant, killed or imprisoned all the Maharaja's representatives, attacked in two columns with the support of the Chitral state forces, captured Skardu, captured Kargil, put artillery pieces on the Zoji La and besieged Leh.
Try to stick to at least the framework, the broad outlines, of the truth, if you cannot bear to tell the truth itself.
Pakistani forces aided by tribals invaded Kashmir in 1947 in Operation GULMARG under Brigadier Akbar Khan in spite of the three month 'Stand Still Agreement' signed between Pakistan and the Maharaja of J&K. The Indian Army came into action on an SOS sent by the Maharaja after which Pakistani forces were pushed back by the IA to where the LoC generally runs today.

Pakistani forces aided by tribals invaded Kashmir in 1947 in Operation GULMARG under Brigadier Akbar Khan in spite of the three month 'Stand Still Agreement' signed between Pakistan and the Maharaja of J&K. The Indian Army came into action on an SOS sent by the Maharaja after which Pakistani forces were pushed back by the IA to where the LoC generally runs today
thats ur perspective and a little wrong however i will suggest every member to not post threads like this or comment in them they are troll hotbeds

thats ur perspective and a little wrong however i will suggest every member to not post threads like this or comment in them they are troll hotbeds
Don't talk like an ignoramus. Have you even taken the effort to read the history of Kashmir or delved through various books and papers on the subject? Have you bothered to read the first paragraph of Part II of the 1948 UN Resolution which clearly asks Pakistan to vacate all the territory in P0K/GB by Pak forces used for the purposes of fighting before a plebiscite is held? This means that Kashmir territory was invaded and illegally occupied by Pak forces in 1947 prompting the UN to ask Pakistan to vacate.

So dude, get your facts right before making a darn fool of yourself. As they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Also read the books of the 1947 Pak invasion of Kashmir written by those who had participated. I'll help you out some here......

Read "THE 1947-48 Kashmir War. The war of lost opportunities" by Maj (Retd) AGHA HUMAYUN AMINof the Pak Army.

https://archive.org/stream/The1947-...2996-The-1947-48-Kashmir-War-Revised_djvu.txt

So avoid talking like an imbecile. It makes you look pretty silly.

Back
Top Bottom