What's new

Indo-Israeli Standoff EMP-Emitting Missile (DEW For SEAD) To Enter Serial Production This Year

Islam has already destroyed bollywood and north-indian languages. And morons like you think Jews are threat to India. Do you belong to mullah APJ Kalam fan club? ;)

I consider APJ Kalam tobe bigger danger to Bharat, than Jews or Israel. For example, APJ Kalam has never condemned what BABAR did to holy city of Hindus(Ayodhya), in his whole life, by using a pathetic excuse "i don't want to get into politics. I am holier than politicians". But same APJ Kalam(a scientist) is tweeting pro-Islam messages everyday on his facebook and tweeter account. This is how silent Islamic opportunists(silent Jehadis/Sufis) operate within society.

I prefer white-nations. They are not hypocrites or a$$holes like APJ Kalam. White people say on your face when they dislike something, they don't backstab like mlecchas(muslims). APJ Kalam type haramis are bigger danger than Jews anyday.

Also, there is another angle here. If i had a choice to choose a housing society, then i will prefer my family and kids living in a building with jews/marathas/sikhs in it. This will make my kids scientific, brave and fearless. I won't take membership in housing society with APJ Kalam in it. I don't want that arabic influence on my kids. A guy who can't even rename himself to something indian, should not claim himself tobe a "Bharatiya". :disagree:

Anyways, this link is for those who think APJ Kalam is some honest, deity or Godly figure - TRUTH OF AGNI MISSILE PROGRAMME (अग्नि मिसाइल कार्यक्रम की सच्चाई) | Corruption In DRDO This exposes how media has given credit to Kalam for things he didn't even do. There are people in DRDO who has contributed far more than APJ Kalam but Hajpayee made Kalam president because he thought this will bring NDA some muslim votes. I am glad that hajpayee lost in 2004. ;)

Now i welcome all ghalib/SRK/APJ Kalam/kabir das/mughals/mughalwood fanboys to attack me. :cheesy:

@Irfan Baloch @waz @Jungibaaz @Emmie please take care of these guy and his offtopic post.

currently, we cant view the entire Islamic world as one, they are divided, and given how much blood has been spilled there, divided they will remain. The Saudi royals are the bad guys who continue to spread their filthy version of Islam 'wahhabism' around the world, but even for them, we are an invaluable trading partner/oil customer so they will remain neutral in our fight with the Pakis.

Iran, on the other hand, nevermind what the houthis scream and shout about, lost all their appetite for global shia domination after the war with Saddam, and despite the mullahs, their youth are not radicalized, in fact they're quite liberal. Iran is a friend of India.

Both bolded parts are wrong.

1) There is nothing like "Good islam" on Earth. All muslims consider themselves more or less loyal to their own cult. They don't a shit to non-muslims.
How many Malaysia/indonesia muslim maulvis gave fatwas in support of Ayodhya? Zero. They blame hindus for insulting memories of Afghani invader BABAR.
How many malaysia/indonesia muslims(common people) support Ayodhya as holy city of Hindus and are ready to support it openly? Zero. They consider BABARI mosque as holy as any other mosque.

I think you love living in your own lofty dreams(bollywod/shahruk khan "all religions are same", "islam is peace" syndrome). Reality is different. This is why i always say that muslims are Jews of India, they already control indian government and narrative of India globally(over-marketing, registration of TAJ-Mahal in UN heritage sites, instead of far more ancient buildings/monuments in Bharat).

2) All of above points are true for IRAN also.
IRAN don't allow religious freedom for Hindus. IRAN has banned promotion of Hinduism.
Iranian people(muslims) will goto riots if Hinduism is allowed tobe propagated inside IRAN.
Your "Iran is liberal" excuse is bogus. In 1971, IRAN was far more Liberal than today, and even then IRAN helped pakistan during India-pakistan 1971 War.

By the way, do you belong to Mamata banerjee's TMC? They think like you do. And lot of fools in BJP think same like you("IRAN is our friend").

I fully support Manmohan singh's vote against IRAN in UN. IRAN has nothing to offer other than oil. We should focus on getting Azad Kashmir back to open up that 110 Km long border with Central-asia and get over this 7 decades old blockade.

IRAN is actually telling pakistan - "Good job. Don't give India access to central-asia. Force them towards our Iranian ports. This way we will milk these kafirs from both sides".

Last edited:

1) There is nothing like "Good islam" on Earth. All muslims consider themselves more or less loyal to their own cult. They don't a shit to non-muslims.
How many Malaysia/indonesia muslim maulvis gave fatwas in support of Ayodhya? Zero. They blame hindus for insulting memories of Afghani invader BABAR.
How many malaysia/indonesia muslims(common people) support Ayodhya as holy city of Hindus and are ready to support it openly? Zero. They consider BABARI mosque as holy as any other mosque.

I think you love living in your own lofty dreams(bollywod/shahruk khan "all religions are same", "islam is peace" syndrome). Reality is different. This is why i always say that muslims are Jews of India, they already control indian government and narrative of India globally(over-marketing, registration of TAJ-Mahal in UN heritage sites, instead of far more ancient buildings/monuments in Bharat).

IRAN don't allow religious freedom for Hindus. IRAN has banned promotion of Hinduism.
Iranian people(muslims) will goto riots if Hinduism is allowed tobe propagated inside IRAN.
Your "Iran is liberal" excuse is bogus. In 1971, IRAN was far more Liberal than today, and even then IRAN helped pakistan during India-pakistan 1971 War.

By the way, do you belong to Mamata banerjee's TMC? They think like you do. And lot of fools in BJP think same like you("IRAN is our friend").

I fully support Manmohan singh's vote against IRAN in UN. IRAN has nothing to offer other than oil. We should focus on getting Azad Kashmir back to open up that 110 Km long border with Central-asia and get over this 7 decades old blockade.

IRAN is actually telling pakistan - "Good job. Don't give India access to central-asia. Force them towards our Iranian ports. This way we will milk these kafirs from both sides".
lol ok

please take care of these guy and his offtopic post.

now you are behaving like a dalit. Now, ur name being "Nair" i suppose u are from hyderabad belt, with typical hyderabadi syndrome of bootlicking islam. i also notice Nehruvian NAM syndrome in you. is it true? :cheesy:

NAM was a pro-islamic body, bankrolled by middle-east sheikhs.

Lol, seems like I found someone to kick the a$$.

Its fun to poke these secular munnas. :rofl:

now you are behaving like a dalit. Now, ur name being "Nair" i suppose u are from hyderabad belt, with typical hyderabadi syndrome of bootlicking islam. i also notice Nehruvian NAM syndrome in you. is it true? :cheesy:

No moron,he is from kerala.

Its fun to poke these secular munnas. :rofl:

Ho gaya aapka, ya aur karna hai?

BTW, I talked to a psychiatrist, he ready to take you in mental asylum.

S

Somebody please ban this guy...

india_israel_flag.jpg

Zionist and Hindu fundamentalist joint hand together .:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom