What's new

Indo-China war Inevitable ?

Are my deduction reasonable or wrong, some of the Pakistanis are not aware of the facts that war, when historian who are experts analyze them they take into confederation the facts that I mentioned in my post, Now i know u as Indian would not want to talk about it or dwell on it because it is the truth that Indian Army failed miserably as it did not ony go more than few kilometers, and with a force that it was, they should have gone deep into Pakistan territory, So India Army failed miserably. And that is the point from an expert point. Dude. So stop saying that India won the war. Actually Pakistan was very successful in stopping the Indian Army in its tracks long long before its objectives,

SO Pakistan won the war and there is no two ways about it

Note, Your general's dreamt about tea in gymkhana were shattered badly. He lost big time.

i thinks you are looking at one battle and ignorant of rest of the event. outcome is not decided by one battle so i ll give you these links. read them care fully then day analyze it.
Grand Slam - A Battle of Lost Opportunities
this link is from pak defence journal

Indo-Pakistan War of 1965
this site is american and known for military research.

i think have said enough .no more post from me now on.

i thinks you are looking at one battle and ignorant of rest of the event. outcome is not decided by one battle so i ll give you these links. read them care fully then day analyze it.
Grand Slam - A Battle of Lost Opportunities
this link is from pak defence journal

Indo-Pakistan War of 1965
this site is american and known for military research.

i think have said enough .no more post from me now on.

I am not looking at one battle, I am looking two most powerful battles, one in Lahore the next in Sialkot and not to mention the one in khemkaran

as for military,India is not on the screen of CHina.

a coutry who can not arm itself with its own defence industry can not be on the screen of CHina.

USA, Russia, EU are the candidate of the match. India is not on the list.

Are my deduction reasonable or wrong, some of the Pakistanis are not aware of the facts that war, when historian who are experts analyze them they take into confederation the facts that I mentioned in my post, Now i know u as Indian would not want to talk about it or dwell on it because it is the truth that Indian Army failed miserably as it did not ony go more than few kilometers, and with a force that it was, they should have gone deep into Pakistan territory, So India Army failed miserably. And that is the point from an expert point. Dude. So stop saying that India won the war. Actually Pakistan was very successful in stopping the Indian Army in its tracks long long before its objectives,

SO Pakistan won the war and there is no two ways about it

Note, Your general's dreamt about tea in gymkhana were shattered badly. He lost big time.

Please dont quote your own history books. War history is always relative. Any Nazi alive today, would say Germany never lost. Its gonna be better if you can look up a neutral source.

US State Government Report: Pakistan(Goto Indendence Section)

Pakistan and Its Three Wars by Vice Adm (Retd) IQBAL F QUADIR of Pakistan Army

Why live in fool's paradise? You lost all the wars, thats the grim reality. Now be bold enough to accept that, like we accept our defeat against China in 1962, nothing to be ashamed about it because we know its never gonna happen again.

a coutry who can not arm itself with its own defence industry can not be on the screen of CHina.

Well, we dont need a hopeless fanatic to make us choose our enemies. Some of our equipment may not be indegenious, but most of it is. Whatever the case may be, they all do ****-load of damage.
Now keep your Chinese rhetoric to yourself, and quit trolling.

Keep telling yourself that.:rolleyes:

^^

Actually Bad is not trolling as this thread is about potential Indo-China conflict, not Indo-Pak stuff as you’ve posted.

Back to the topic.

Some Indians’ laughable logic is to compare China’s past strength, discounted as much and as willfully as they could, with India’s current strength plus India’s probable future strength that is still fluid and dubious. Their false assumption is that China is frozen in a pathetic past but India is already in a glorious future. :lol:

This funny logic has wildly been wielded in numerous posts here, elsewhere, and in youtube as well, perhaps in an attempt to pump up haughtily inflated ego, as shown by this reckless statement:
…

The gap between Indian and Chinese military is the least ever. And we are moving in the right track to match them.

The foolhardy rushed out from among these warmongers is troublingly palpable… :tdown:

Well, we dont need a hopeless fanatic to make us choose our enemies. Some of our equipment may not be indegenious, but most of it is. Whatever the case may be, they all do ****-load of damage.
Now keep your Chinese rhetoric to yourself, and quit trolling.

A coutry like India can not really understand how important a powerful defence industry is ,because India has not experienced the time as hard as Russia and China did during two world wars.

well, Russia was bashed by German during WW I,just because Russian defence industry was so crappy that it even could not provide enough rifles to Russian solders.

China was bashed by Japanese during WW II,because its defence industry at that time was even more crappy than Russia in WW I.

because India has not experienced the time as hard as Russia and China did during two world wars.

India lost 1.5 million people in the Second World War!! Perhaps not as much as China or Russia, but your statement ridicules the sacrifice of over one million people.

Some Indians’ laughable logic is to compare China’s past strength, discounted as much and as willfully as they could, with India’s current strength plus India’s probable future strength that is still fluid and dubious. Their false assumption is that China is frozen in a pathetic past but India is already in a glorious future.

India and China won't go to War. Both have too much to lose and very little to gain. However, if you're suggesting that a result of 62 will be repeated, you're mistaken. Sure China has increased its military strength, but India is hardly a pushover.

It is a joke that only a company of U.K. occupied India in the history.
Except the " No violence, No cooperation", India can do nothing to defeat
the invador.

the invador.

India was divided in very small states at that time. Bahadur Shaj jafar was in his 80s, who was king of India at that time. If you really want to check the history of India and it's marshal races, just check Rajputs, Marathas, Sikhs, Gorkhas, Jats and Pathans. No one till this date has captured Khyber pass, only people from India can claim that.

India is not what it was in 1960s, it's way different ball game. There will be no war between China and India. They both will loose some much that who ever ended up gaining upper hand, will still be a looser because war would take up so much toll on economy, people, geography and self esteem after the war. We are talking about 2 out of 6 ix people in the world going to war here people.

the invador.

Congratulations, you not only insulted Indians, but Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as well.

Can we stop insulting each other?

somebody in the west are laughing....

Please dont quote your own history books. War history is always relative. Any Nazi alive today, would say Germany never lost. Its gonna be better if you can look up a neutral source.

US State Government Report: Pakistan(Goto Indendence Section)

Pakistan and Its Three Wars by Vice Adm (Retd) IQBAL F QUADIR of Pakistan Army

Why live in fool's paradise? You lost all the wars, that's the grim reality. Now be bold enough to accept that, like we accept our defeat against China in 1962, nothing to be ashamed about it because we know its never gonna happen again.
In you links whee it says that Pakistan lost the war in 1965.

some how yiou like to ignore the factd since they are not in your favour./

And the facts are in Lahore two approximately two division of armed soldier plus 250 tanks with a surprise attack mode.

In Sialkot Three Division with 300 tanks and surprise to boot, none of these fronts were taken, as a matter of fact India did not go more than three or four Kilometer, these so called critics are knowingly ignoring the facts,they must have personal agenda against Pakistan it seems.

Even a blind can see that with that kind of force in both Lahore and Sialkot a definite advantage India did Zilch, should have gone deep into Pakistan from 40 to 50 kilometers.

If you don't see the facts than i guess you are wearing glasses with rose color provided by Indian Leaders and media.

I f at all a war should occur between ind and china,
hope it happens by 2050.

Did u know that by then, according to experts India is set to overtake china and become the worlds greatest superpower? I cant believe it myself, but its not bad news....

for me....
;-)

Back
Top Bottom