What's new

Indo-China border personnel meet at Chushul

Very interesting. Lol even I wonder how would they communicate.

Chinese Soldiers can speak military termsin English,and they used military sign language in Anti-terrorism,you know you can't make sound when attacks terrorist
61074975f9ca1c9bae365503418f5888.jpg

^^^police use them not soldiers they mostly use AK's or INSAS

The Indian soldiers in the pictures are definitely using BAR. Chinese soldier appear to be using QBZ95 (indigenous) and not type 03 (latest Chinese AK variant). The bullets for QBZ 95 are not compatible with NATO standard.

indian soldiers r less capable in comparison to the chinese soldiers in all fields..............Y dont indian military officials make their exercise n traning harden than the hardest.......

How have we arrived at this conclusion ?

The Indian soldiers in the pictures are definitely using BAR. Chinese soldier appear to be using QBZ95 (indigenous) and not type 03 (latest Chinese AK variant). The bullets for QBZ 95 are not compatible with NATO standard.
the soldiers are using INSAS. BARs are used with the police etc... paramilitary.
INSAS rifle uses standard 5.56 nato rounds or Indian 5.56 rounds. INSAS stands for Indian National Small Arms System. The basic rifle varian is heavy like a G3 and uses a clear cartridge usually holding 20 rounds. Does not have full auto feature. Only has single and 3 round burst which can be changed quickly with the switch located above the pistol grip. The rifle is crude but durable and doubles as a club. It is a field rifle that has long been a concept.

The Indian army trains for wars. Indian soldiers go through more field firing than their Chinese counterparts, the last I checked the PLA is a 'peoples' armies, which means fighting comes second to relief, policing and disaster managment.
The Indian military splits its training accordangly. The builk active troops, train for war, around the 1.1 million. They are always on call and half of these are on active service. The other .7 million are suppose to help the active personnel and provide disaster managment.
PLA use to train their soldiers slightly differently. The PLA is used to tackle problems within China. The Indian army is a dirty army that mantians a actual fighting force. Hence the training they do with other militaries and the training they provide for US, Veitnamese troops and naval perssonel.
While from the pictures, the indian soldier may looks unfit or dirty, keep in mind he doesn't get paid to look good. He gets paid for shooting. The Indian military doesn't have physical test like the Chinese have. The PLA goes through more rigerious endurance test, than the indian counterpart. The Indian soldier will likily not beat the Chinese soldier at obstacle tests but for the Indian soldier, obsticale tests was his minor not major.

ummm last i check the PAP does the domestic work, only when major accidents or natural disasters happen are the PLA called in(for the man power and PR), Chinese recruitment is strict because there are so many volunteers for the military that they can pick and choose the best ones. u clearly do not understand the pla, it was created in war, it was maintained to defend the country against attacks from super powers and tody it is undergoing major changes. i will agree that india has more training partners(worthy ones anyways) but looking down on the PLA as a disaster relief force and paid to "look" good is a insult to china

the soldiers are using INSAS. BARs are used with the police etc... paramilitary.
INSAS rifle uses standard 5.56 nato rounds or Indian 5.56 rounds. INSAS stands for Indian National Small Arms System. The basic rifle varian is heavy like a G3 and uses a clear cartridge usually holding 20 rounds. Does not have full auto feature. Only has single and 3 round burst which can be changed quickly with the switch located above the pistol grip. The rifle is crude but durable and doubles as a club. It is a field rifle that has long been a concept.

isn't there an auto-fire capable variant?I heard it was coming...
like the M4A is the shorter fully auto variant of the M16...?

ummm last i check the PAP does the domestic work, only when major accidents or natural disasters happen are the PLA called in(for the man power and PR), Chinese recruitment is strict because there are so many volunteers for the military that they can pick and choose the best ones. u clearly do not understand the pla, it was created in war, it was maintained to defend the country against attacks from super powers and tody it is undergoing major changes. i will agree that india has more training partners(worthy ones anyways) but looking down on the PLA as a disaster relief force and paid to "look" good is a insult to china
I'm surry if I hurt CHINA's feelings. ;)

The PLA was created in war but what do you think the've been doing?
The training as far as i know for the PLA deals with more obstacle courses and and mental fitness. While this is used by all militaries to hype the young gun for actual team battles it goes further with the PLA. The PLA is huge. The idea behind them until recently is to pump out more infantry to replace loses. Thats what they did in previous wars and planned to do. It is changing though. This vast majority of infantry that the PLA trains are the back bone, the logistics, engineers, the defence, and artillery as well as medical.
If you look at Pakistan, from the 1.1 million they have only 200 odd thousand are frontline infantry.

The basic training goes further for the PLA including the decipline to look proffesional even though they lack the range hours.

The part of the PLA that does recieve training go through physically and mentally tough training. They are tasked with leading soldiers in the frontlines. They're training can be pretty much said to be on par with the Indian army regulars. But with a stark difference. The indian army regulars, get to be shot at in hot zones. Thats very different from training.
The bulk of the Indian army compared to the bulk PLA get more field and shooting exercises.
The lack of PLA's shooting exercies showed when they engaged the Vietnamese army.

While you may take it as an insult. You know very well that the PLA has a propaganda brigade tasked with making the PLA look almighty and powerfull. Repersenting a perfect image. Ofcourse the ground reality is different.

Yeah, standard NATO=5.56x45mm(so all allied troops can use them, very clever)
and QBZ-95=5.8x42mm "light" QBZ-95G=5.8x42mm "heavy"
They should really come up with a SCO round:sniper:
5.8x42mm is supposed to have better penetration

QBZ-95 is a good weapon,different round neither NATO nor warsaw pact,there are civilian versions of it available in the US.chinese soldiers are looking real sharp and agile.nice exercise for both sides.

to the british gentleman who said we should train harder,indian army training is real strenous both for infantry and special forces there was an incident some 8 years back when kuwait navy sent its SF to be trained by our MARCOS and they left as they complained the training was brutal and inhuman.

isn't there an auto-fire capable variant?I heard it was coming...
like the M4A is the shorter fully auto variant of the M16...?

the latest variant has all 3 modes of fire,20/30 round magazine.insas is based on both kalashnikov and G3 systems.

it has become better over a period but as far as SMG is concerned OFB has done a shoddy job when compared to the european's.

Back
Top Bottom