What's new

Indira Nooyi : A Tamil Brahmin who heads world’s largest cow-meat supplier company

As per my knowledge, Mr Jinnah use to eat Pork. Is it correct??

Añd how is that related to high caste Hindus imposing their dietary restrictions upon others ?

Añd how is that related to high caste Hindus imposing their dietary restrictions upon others ?
You helped us by exposing fake hindus, I thought I too expose one to return the favour :tup:

I'm not sure why women Buffalo are not mothers but women Cows are. I'm sure Hindus have figured out the slight technical differences to disqualify women Buffalo from the gift of motherhood.
You are quite right about that. This is indeed a hypocrisy. Either have compassion towards all animals or dont display fake sympathy towards one particular species.
Even with cows, we happily use leather products such as shoes, belts. This hypocrisy should end.

Great. Then consider Islam in the subcontinent a rebellion against Vedic Hindus for abandoning the true animist Hindu faith of the IVC. Vedic Hindus mutated an agrarian meat (including beef) eating faith into an elitist slave cult under the influence of foreigners who migrated from the Eurasian steppe. Islam was destined to arrive and counter-reform this harmful mutation.

images.png
The golden age of India is considered to be between 4th and 6th Century mostly of regions covering Northern and North-Eastern India, while that of the South ended by 12th Century. The region you marked was and is a desert when the Vedic people left those regions for good, Moved further east, where our civilization developed into what we see today.
Interesting why the new invaders bought nothing much that's worth to be called the golden age apart from the mystery and outflow of wealth from the subcontinent. Whatever be the BS about Vedic people, even Vedas don't support these claims.

As per my knowledge, Mr Jinnah use to eat Pork. Is it correct??

the only source i have ever seen for this didnt seem credible. at least the brahmins chewing on beef came from legit sources.
Interesting why the new invaders bought nothing much that's worth to be called the golden age apart from the mystery and outflow of wealth from the subcontinent. Whatever be the BS about Vedic people, even Vedas don't support these claims.

muslims were only interested in taking the good and not the bad. we left gau raksha, sati, and whatnot for you vedic people to enjoy.

Cow/Beef Ban is political and Cow is a not a vegetarian, Cow loves eating meat raw.

Cow cruelly eats a chicken raw, alive. God of these Hindutwa freaks is a cold blooded killer and meat eater herself. :angel:

Cow/Beef Ban is political and Cow is a not a vegetarian, Cow loves eating meat raw.

Cow cruelly eats a chicken raw, alive. God of these Hindutwa freaks is a cold blooded killer and meat eater herself. :angel:

Bloody Hell ! Where is this from ? I have seen vids of "saintly" cows hitting people but not this !

View attachment 726242
Indira Nooyi : A Tamil Brahmin who heads world’s largest cow-meat supplier company

By MM Special Correspondent

New Delhi : Since Modi government came to power, the only industry that has flourished is the beef export industry. There has been an increase of over 15% in India’s beef export making it world’s number one beef exporter and pushing Brazil to number two spot.

View attachment 726243
Indira Nooyi shaking hands with PM Modi.

Out of India’s six largest beef exporting companies four are owned by Hindu Brahmins. Ironically while
Brahmins are doing this business and taking 90% profits from the pink revolution Dalits and Muslims who get only fringe benefit are being thrashed and sometime hanged across the country.

Those who live in America or have ever lived there know that America’s most popular cow meat company is Matador. Matador products are sold by Pepsico. Pepsico serves maximum cow meat to America. In America beef means cow and not buffalo.

According to Pepsico’s official site ‘in 2009 PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay North America division and Jack Link’s today entered into an agreement in which Frito-Lay will sell and distribute a new line of meat snacks under the MATADOR by Jack Link’s brand, aimed at young adults with action-driven lifestyles’.

Although Pepsico is not producing cow-meat products directly but it has the distribution rights of Matador’s products which is the most popular cow-meat producer in US.

View attachment 726244

Ironically Pepsico’s global CEO Indira Krishnamurthy Nooyi is a Tamil Brahmin. While India is number one beef exporting country a Tamil Brahmin leads world’s largest cow-meat supplier company in US.

Nooyi visits temples in India and shakes hand with Narendra Modi. Was Tirupati temple washed after Nooyi’s visit? Did Narendra Modi bath himself with Gangajal?
http://muslimmirror.com/eng/indira-...ads-worlds-largest-cow-meat-supplier-company/
why dont vedik sanghis lynch bull ?
dont they knw what a bull do with their mata ?

Bloody Hell ! Where is this from ? I have seen vids of "saintly" cows hitting people but not this !
I think somewhere in North India.

Cow does not have fangs and nails to catch a prey, but they are opportunistic eaters. Cows feast on worms, fallen birds, other small animals, dead meat etc. Cow eats meat to fulfill mineral and vitamin deficiencies, which are not present in its Grassy diet.

Videos of Cows eating little chicks should be flooded on social media, and audio should be gow raskha songs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom