What's new

Indira Nooyi : A Tamil Brahmin who heads world’s largest cow-meat supplier company

Its not beef its buff, buffalo meat.

Cow slaughter is banned in 20+ states in India.

Ahh so our friends rationalise the crimes of Brahmins in exporting cows destined for slaughter by conscious dissociation.

That's okay. Whatever helps you sleep.
You see, the purpose of the thread (news) is to bait some idiots who don't read much. If you read it again, you'll understand this thread goes on to talk about the beef export industry in India, then carefully shifts to beef meat industry in the US.

India export carabeef, in the US beef also includes cow meat while India does not export cow meat. Exporting and slaughter of cow meat is banned. (Barring a few states, even there, exporting across state lines is banned).
Now, how come Brahmins export cow meat? :lol:

Hindus have destroyed Hinduism.

Cows were no more sacred than buffalo, even in the early VEDIC period, never mind pre-Vedic Hinduism.

You've been brainwashed by brahminists into lynching muslims while Brahmins line their pockets and fill their temples for exactly the same "crime".

"The Rig Veda, the oldest
of the four vedas and the oldest Hindu religious text, categorically indicates that cows were not
only consumed, both regularly and during rituals, but were also offered as a sacrifice.19 Despite
the clinching evidence against the far-reaching and widely believed theory that Hindus have
always revered the cow and never consumed its meat, the bovine creature continues to divide
communities in India and carry the label of being “sacred.”20
Doniger, in her book On Hinduism illustrates that early religious texts, from the
Brahamans to 3rd-century BCE Dharmasutras and texts written by ancient scholar Panini, have
multiple references to cows as food and an animal that is sacrificed upon the arrival of guests.21
However, as Thapar points out, later Hindu texts began to insist the very opposite with varying
degrees of restraint, ranging from complete prohibition to allowing consumption of old and
nonyielding animals.22"

lol! Say what now? Brahmin slaughter cows? :lol:

why not? Brahmin are even allowed to eat cows.
They have no problem when Christians eat mother cow. Only Muslims can't eat their mother.

aray baba, their daddy USA will be upset with them if they targeted the christians. they have to please them.

You see, the purpose of the thread (news) is to bait some idiots who don't read much. If you read it again, you'll understand this thread goes on to talk about the beef export industry in India, then carefully shifts to beef meat industry in the US.

India export carabeef, in the US beef also includes cow meat while India does not export cow meat. Exporting and slaughter of cow meat is banned. (Barring a few states, even there, exporting across state lines is banned).
Now, how come Brahmins export cow meat? :lol:
You can't be helped if you don't understand that buffalo is in fact a source of beef (I wonder where "beefalo" stands in your contemporary bovine hierarchy).

Hindus were always allowed to eat both cows and buffalo originally. Suddenly the rules changed under the influence of foreigners?

You've broken Hinduism beyond repair.

It's not buff you fool, you did not read the OP.

Those who live in America or have ever lived there know that America’s most popular cow meat company is Matador. Matador products are sold by Pepsico. Pepsico serves maximum cow meat to America. In America beef means cow and not buffalo.

May be the high catse hindu business tycoons want to have monopoly over meat market hence muslim entrepreneur are threatened with violence to give up their market share using religious inclinations of the majority as a tool

Most of the cases involve thief's trying to take away cattle and when they get cought they get smashed like any where in the world but these days religion sells in India which get more limelite than the theft.
Many people died in this "usual way" of thrashing.
India is a diverse nation and they lynch Muslims and Dalits too.

But gau as mata is a religious belief so only Muslims are killed, that makes them more religious.
Jahalat Hai yeh.

You can't be helped if you don't understand that buffalo is in fact a source of beef (I wonder where "beefalo" stands in your contemporary bovine hierarchy).

Hindus were always allowed to eat both cows and buffalo originally. Suddenly the rules changed under the influence of foreigners?

I'm not sure why women Buffalo are not mothers but women Cows are. I'm sure Hindus have figured out the slight technical differences to disqualify women Buffalo from the gift of motherhood. After all, we are talking about a people with the largest brain size.

I'm not sure why women Buffalo are not mothers but women Cows are. I'm sure Hindus have figured out the slight technical differences to disqualify women Buffalo from the gift of motherhood. After all, we are talking about a people with the largest brain size.
Plenty of cows get slaughtered in India anyway, along with those exported for slaughter. Female buffalo are actually called "cows".

It's standard Brahmin mental gymnastics - the only Olympic event they routinely win a gold medal for.

Yeah. I like that spin. That still doesn't explain certain facts you made in your claim, that Brahmins export cow meat, which is BS and you got baited.

In India, if you are dying to eat cow meat, you can go to states where it's not banned. And no, we didn't eat cows and buffaloes as much as your so called evidence make out
For example, a Chinese visitor Faxian described this "they do not keep pigs and fowls, and do not sell live cattle; in the markets there are no butchers' shops and no dealers in intoxicating drink." Source

Thanks Mirza for your concern about our Broken Hinduism, we are fine as far as we are concerned.
Beyond repair lol!

That still doesn't explain certain facts you made in your claim, that Brahmins export cow meat, which is BS and you got baited.
Rubbish. You fail to understand the basic definition of a "cow".

I can get you a dictionary if it helps.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom