What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

When such members are selected to be "Tink Tanks", trajectory set by their rhetoric reflects the competence of the rest of the administration....

And then members like you who complain and whine about either the forum or its staff insist on still posting here.

:meeting:

This disgusting creature is hated by pretty much everyone. Sikhs hate her and will never forget the extermination their community faced due to her. America hated her too. Henry Kissinger at many times called her a ****** and a witch. Anyways glad she died a dog's death.

indira gandhi the greatest woman that ever walked the earth. true inspiration. US was not our friend at that time. and if our enemy says bad things about us then we are on the right track. If our enemy says good things about us then we are on the wrong track.
so if pakistanis say indira (a dead lady) all kinds of things then it just shows what a great woman she was. and of course how crass they are by making comments on IG (PBUH)
if she had been alive today, US would not have stopped cutting up of Pakistan into many many pieces and world would not be seeing terrorism. But hey, we have a new male avatar to do that soon.

Had she done that the United States was ready to nuke Indian multiple times over, no Russian deterrence would have stopped the US; considering Richard Nixon was President at the time. Though the old witch got what she deserved killed by her own bodyguard, a rotten death.

indira gandhi the greatest woman that ever walked the earth. true inspiration. US was not our friend at that time. and if our enemy says bad things about us then we are on the right track. If our enemy says good things about us then we are on the wrong track.
so if pakistanis say indira (a dead lady) all kinds of things then it just shows what a great woman she was. and of course how crass they are by making comments on IG (PBUH)
if she had been alive today, US would not have stopped cutting up of Pakistan into many many pieces and world would not be seeing terrorism. But hey, we have a new male avatar to do that soon.

We'll make sure his "chita" is radioactive :enjoy:

We'll make sure his "chita" is radioactive :enjoy:

as long its in the middle of a mass grave holding 180 million I think its ok.

Had she done that the United States was ready to nuke Indian multiple times over, no Russian deterrence would have stopped the US; considering Richard Nixon was President at the time. Though the old witch got what she deserved killed by her own bodyguard, a rotten death.
great people in the world ssassinated.. lincoln , gandhi, kennedy, MLK, IG.

True many great historical figures have been assassinated, but not by their own bodyguards those entrusted to guard her life at all cost, it is a turn of the hand.

Plus a billion hindostanis as a starter :enjoy:

True many great historical figures have been assassinated, but not by their own bodyguards those entrusted to guard her life at all cost, it is a turn of the hand.

it shows betrayal of trust , thats all. it just shows how brve she was and that her intentions were true.

Plus a billion hindostanis as a starter :enjoy:
this is not a restaurant order where you tell your wishes as an afterthought.

And then members like you who complain and whine about either the forum or its staff insist on still posting here.

:meeting:

Building of constructive narrative needs to continue, despite impediments in administration and narrow views of the administrators. Think tanks imho are supposed to think out of the box and bring constructive narrative to the discussion. When I joined the forum, I did'nt find much of a difference between razpak and you, all you guys bring to a discussion is Indian toilets, Indian poverty, our skin color, or call us names like *** headed gooks and similar. being and internet tough guy/racist/bigot only displays the moral bankruptcy and nothing else. But I did see some filters in your language since you became the member of the staff....All I am asking is you to remain civil in a discussion, thats it!

She was Real Diva , One of the Most Influential of last century and definitely most influential Female politician of last century.

Ya then we will be sitting and scratching our balls..............................

Sheesh!!!! Disgusting habit. I hope u wash your hands before eating, but knowing how dirty u indians are, probably not. But really Indira blew her chance, now it is too late to regret it.

Just come and attack us now, because there will be trouble brewing in Indian Occupied kashmir, very soon. Already the taliban have left signs indicating that they are there. So be prepared. Giving u all a fair warning. And u guys claim that we are not nice.

How rude..........

:devil:

Back
Top Bottom