What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

Now it is a waste of time to discuss what could have happened. If india was going to attack West Pakistan and did not, then it lost its chance. But no one is stopping it from trying to do it now. Lets see how much balls india has.

Very soon after 2014, Kashmir insurgency will start, so I suggest to the indians to launch a preemptive strike on Pakistan.

We promise to be nice........:devil:

Never going to happen. :cheesy:

Indira Gandhi had planned a mass invasion of Pakistan: CIA records

Had it been succcesful , @RazPaK mere ghar mein bartan maanz raha hota. :rofl: Kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it is a waste of time to discuss what could have happened. If india was going to attack West Pakistan and did not, then it lost its chance. But no one is stopping it from trying to do it now. Lets see how much balls india has.

Very soon after 2014, Kashmir insurgency will start, so I suggest to the indians to launch a preemptive strike on Pakistan.

We promise to be nice........:devil:

I guess you should be more interested in insurgencies that are already burning up the whole of Pakistan. You guys are already fighting a full blown war within your country with scores of your special forces getting killed only yesterday.. Your situation today is no different than what was Afghanistan's in 1980's before it fell to the Taliban.. Go and be nice to them first.. :rofl:

I'm assuming all of you have yet to reach puberty. Indo-Pak wars are a thing of the past. Conventional warfare is no longer an option because of its potency to transform into a nuclear conflict (This potency was also the reason that the standoff in 2001 transpired to nothing). The purpose of war is to win decisively (as India did in 1971) and where the only winning entails total annihilation of major cities on both sides of the border (as is the case today) even the most trigger-happy warmonger has sleepless nights thinking of the butcher's list which will need to be drawn. Verbal exchanges on forums are becoming a bane to read. Goddamn kids. Grow up! Look around you. The edifice of capitalism stands on commerce and trade, not war. War will only put us back by decades, as it has to Afghanistan and the majority of central Africa.

Back
Top Bottom