What's new

IndiGo Sharjah to Lucknow Flight Lands in Karachi Due to Medical Emergency

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1614664983045.png

IndiGo Airlines Airbus A320neo registration VT-IVW performing Sharjah to Lucknow flight 6E1412 landed in Karachi at 4:51 AM due to medical emergency onboard.

Unfortunately, the passenger passed away before receiving medical aid.

Why are so many Indian flights landing in Pakistan nowadays?

A person died, not every thing should be taken in the India Pakistan thing. This is not even a news unless we have all become so inhuman in our amenity that this act is also taken as a "gesture".

My request to all educated Pakistanis and Indian, lets be rivals, lets dislike each other but we should not come to the point where we HATE each!!!!

A person died, not every thing should be taken in the India Pakistan thing. This is not even a news unless we have all become so inhuman in our amenity that this act is also taken as a "gesture".

My request to all educated Pakistanis and Indian, lets be rivals, lets dislike each other but we should not come to the point where we HATE each!!!!
I am aware. It's just that in the past months these incidents have increased drastically.

Its very common on this forum to see the abject hatred between both sides is revolting. I thought I hated the French but by the standards on this forum I clearly don't. Wish more people thought along your thinking.

Back
Top Bottom