What's new

Indigenously Developed Missile System Successfully Flight Tested In Odisha

Ohhhh you bought 24 Su 35 for testing? Testing for what? Du you want to test aerodynamics of your third generation Junk 20?
Yup, it's to test our fighters against the best Russian fighter and also to check out the TVC of SU-35. J-20 is junk? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. A country which can't even make a rifle is calling our stealth fighter a junk.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup, it's to test our fighters against the best Russian fighter and also to check out the TVC of SU-35. J-20 is junk? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. A country which can't even make a rifle is calling our stealth fighter a junk.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So called stealth whose designer was sacked for poor design.

24 jets for training and testing.! Wow
Stringent tests

Dude, seems your brain was fitted by DRDO.
Everything India makes is indigenous, next generation and has no other parallel and after a single test it becomes the war winner.....didn't you say the same about your Tejas, Arjuns, Sitara and some missiles.
Since you have a habit of boxing above weight, let me tell you a little secret, your much vaunted purchase of S-400, has been compromised even before it's delivered....so better to protect your own a$$ rather than dreaming otherwise.
its an Indian stuff (arguable)```so it will end up like others```lets wait for the ever pending punch line

dont you have that option of reporting? why negative rating when i said nothing wrong.... did you read how this windjammer posts? you need to give him negative rating everytime now
Listen you cry baby, allegedly been on the forum for less than a month and mouthing off rules to others.
Whatever i post, it's with substance and i don't target anyone personally and you are barking against my ancestors....i could have easily given you a reply in kind but then there are ethics and morals which your kind are oblivious off.

windi, you are here since your birth it seems.... you dont have a life.... i have a life out of pdf and i dont get paid by my masters here.

give a reply that is suited to thread... dont derail the thread windi... i know you since long ...

@waz you need to learn history from day one it seems.... ive posted this on other thread but let me do it here as well... start with this
Yea you have to adopt fake IDs just to be here says a lot about you.

dont you have that option of reporting? why negative rating when i said nothing wrong.... did you read how this windjammer posts? you need to give him negative rating everytime now
I have other option as well and Its MY DISCRETION to use whichever OPTION deem appropriate to me .... so SHUT UP

its an Indian stuff (arguable)```so it will end up like others```lets wait for the ever pending punch line

End up like what?

Like the Agni series missiles, Prithvi series missiles, Akash, Nag, K15, Shaurya, Pinaka, Barak 8, etc?

Must feel good to be in perpetual ignorance of the success rate of your own systems since both your countries religiously hide failures while continuing to enforce that confirmation bias about India through selective reading of a very specific kind of news.

End up like what?

Like the Agni series missiles, Prithvi series missiles, Akash, Nag, K15, Shaurya, Pinaka, Barak 8, etc?
all of them are either 60s backward techs or western kits assmebly, India has nothing to do with modern defense high tech, as simple as that, only the deluded Indian to believe otherwise

This is really great. A long range missile coupled with a very low observibility plane with AESA and top class EW suite. It can shoot down shity planes like J 10 even before it can see who shot it down. Ultra long range missile on a very observibility plane with AESA is a winning combo.

Last edited:
This is really great. A long range missile coupled with a very low observibility plane with AESA and top class EW suite. It can shoot down shity planes like J 10 even before it can see who shot it down. Ultra long range missile on a very observibility plane with AESA is a winning combo.

Yayy!!! Finally India became the supapowa :enjoy:

all of them are either 60s backward techs or western kits assmebly, India has nothing to do with modern defense high tech, as simple as that, only the deluded Indian to believe otherwise

Wow, I didn't know there were miniaturized SAR and Ku & Ka band seekers, man portable MWIR & LWIR seekers, GPS, FOG based INS, refined rocket fuels, etc back in the 60s.
Oh forgive me, china must have had it in the 60s..................... way before even the leaders of missile tech thought about inducting the subsystems.

The only people deluded here are those who think that only certain countries are permitted to rise and advance.

If believing that gives you a good night's sleep, then yeah for sure it is that way buddy. Enjoy your peaceful nights:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom