What's new

Indigenously Developed Missile System Successfully Flight Tested In Odisha

Dude, seems your brain was fitted by DRDO.
Everything India makes is indigenous, next generation and has no other parallel and after a single test it becomes the war winner.....didn't you say the same about your Tejas, Arjuns, Sitara and some missiles.
Since you have a habit of boxing above weight, let me tell you a little secret, your much vaunted purchase of S-400, has been compromised even before it's delivered....so better to protect your own a$$ rather than dreaming otherwise.

:what: - w h a t a r e w e t a l k i n g a b o u t ?

Since you have a habit of boxing above weight, let me tell you a little secret, your much vaunted purchase of S-400, has been compromised even before it's delivered....so better to protect your own a$$ rather than dreaming otherwise.

Tell that to you FO to keep mum, who seem to frightened like Cats... lol

https://www.dawn.com/news/1440164
https://nation.com.pk/30-Sep-2018/russia-india-s-400-air-defence-systems-deal-problematic-pakistan

Problem bhi hai... Compromised bhi hai... Wah kya baat hai....

Are you saying this because inspite of pulling all power from your back, you guys could not get it?
Unlike you we don't habit of talking from our backsides, it's only in your nature to start shouting every time you put a nut to a bolt.

Yes, isn't it next generation? How many countries in world has ramjet powered SAM except METEOR? You guys still takes simple rocket powered BS Chinese missiles while we moved to duel pulse motor in ASTRA and RAMJET in this particular missile technology.
Such delusional grandeur .....demeaning others only proves how disturbed you must be.

Tell that to you FO to keep mum, who seem to frightened like Cats... lol

https://www.dawn.com/news/1440164
https://nation.com.pk/30-Sep-2018/russia-india-s-400-air-defence-systems-deal-problematic-pakistan

Problem bhi hai... Compromised bhi hai... Wah kya baat hai....
Yea, do you remember wetting your Dhotis over mere 8 F-16s....next time think twice before even considering yourself a micropower.

US decision to sell F-16 aircraft to Pakistan disappointing, says India
https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ircraft-to-pakistan-disappointing-says-india/

:what: - w h a t a r e w e t a l k i n g a b o u t ?
A thread exists on this very forum.

Dude, seems your brain was fitted by DRDO.
Everything India makes is indigenous, next generation and has no other parallel and after a single test it becomes the war winner.....didn't you say the same about your Tejas, Arjuns, Sitara and some missiles.
Absolutely

Do you have some serious comprehension Issues ?
The Problem is YOUR CLAIM that Indian S400s are Compromised EVEN BEFORE being delivered. Either Prove it or Shut up.

I don't need to prove nothing to you.....we know our capabilities well and have the confidence.
So take a hike.

lol .. It seems ..As Expected.. No Proof.. Just a BIG Fart !
Pakistani's too have mastered the art of Farting without Fighting.
So you admit it's an Indian speciality. :lol:
Hence you have no other choice but to stare with your big mouth wide open swallowing everything thrown at you.

So you admit it's an Indian speciality. :lol:
Hence you have no other choice but to stare with your big mouth wide open swallowing everything thrown at you.
Apart from Bad Comprehension skills you seem to have a poor memory as well.
Its YOUR Signature. YOUR OWN Signature that blames India/Indians for something while as a Pakistnai you "too" seem doing EXACTLY what you accuse us for...lol.

So, Without wasting more bandwidth... be a Man...Prove that Indian S400 is COMPROMISED or Swallow your Lie and Shut Up.

I know you cannot, so you will keep replying left and right or simply run away as you have done in the past each time I reply or catch your lies.

Last edited:
Apart from Bad Comprehension skills you seem to have a poor memory as well.
Its YOUR Signature. YOUR OWN Signature that blames India/Indians for something while as a Pakistnai you "too" seem doing EXACTLY what you accuse us for...lol.

So, Without wasting more bandwidth... be a Man...Prove that Indian S400 is COMPROMISED or Swallow your Lie and Shut Up.

I know you cannot, so you will keep replying left and right or simply run away as you have done in the past each time I reply or catch your lies.
English is obviously not you forte, but after shooting yourself in the foot you are typically making excuses.
As for your dilemma, obviously if you had brains you would be dangerous......read my post ~23......as i replied to the other member, the thread about S-400 being compromised is very much there, so if you really want to enlighten your self, then make your self useful.

A looser whoes country can not build a moped engine sees nut bolt in a ramjet powered AAM.
A moron who finds a voice on the Pakistani forum is boxing above his weight.
First feed your soldiers a decent meal before talking on technology.
In case you don't know, the likes of Shaheen, Babur or Nasr don't exactly need a moped engine.

English is obviously not you forte, but after shooting yourself in the foot you are typically making excuses.
As for your dilemma, obviously if you had brains you would be dangerous......read my post ~23......as i replied to the other member, the thread about S-400 being compromised is very much there, so if you really want to enlighten your self, then make your self useful.

Where is the Proof ? You Just said "There is a Thread" , thats it. Dont Fake it.

Dont Run Away.

Post The Proof Here or Provide Link. ( The Link MUST have a CONCRETE Proof that S400s which are YET to be Delivered are COMPROMISED. )

You have already made yourself a laughing stock by making this hilarious claim, now trying to make an escape by mentioning.. I said this.. I said that... ANYTHING.. but the Proof of what you Claimed... lol

Where is the Proof ? You Just said "There is a Thread" , thats it. Dont Fake it.

Dont Run Away.

Post The Proof Here or Provide Link. ( The Link MUST have a CONCRETE Proof that S400s which are YET to be Delivered are COMPROMISED. )

You have already made yourself a laughing stock by making this hilarious claim, now trying to make an escape by mentioning.. I said this.. I said that... ANYTHING.. but the Proof of what you Claimed... lol
Abey dhakan, make your self useful, the topic has been well discussed and knowing your habits of crawling around, i don't believe that you missed the obvious.
Now stop behaving like a retard and start searching.

Abey dhakan, make your self useful, the topic has been well discussed and knowing your habits of crawling around, i don't believe that you missed the obvious.
Now stop behaving like a retard and start searching.

Why are you NOT mentioning the Damn Proof ?
If you have it... It would take fewer words to type... copy and paste.

You Made a Claim, the the onus is on you to provide a proof.

Show me the Proof or Accept it that YOU LIED.

Im still trying to understand how an "Engineering Device" of Military Grade and Classified Technology can be COMPROMISED even before its delivered to the User.

You are you NOT mentioning the Damn Proof ?
If you have it... It would take fewer words to type... copy and paste.

Show me the Proof or Accept it that YOU LIED.

Im still trying to understand how an "Engineering Device" of Military Grade and Classified Technology can be COMPROMISED even before its delivered to the User.

Here let me type the ideal words for you.
You are a dimwit.

Just because something is hard for you to accept and digest, you consider it a lie.
Well the irony is that the report was also carried by the Indian media....now what do you have to say about that.

Back
Top Bottom