Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Babayiğit is OK !!! 8-):tup:

Türkiye aradığı babayiğidi buldu - Anadolu Ajansı

Türkiye aradığı babayiğidi buldu - AKPARTİ

oto-09ak-babayigit.jpg

@jarves

Dude the Turkish part is translation of title "Brave Man for Indigenous Automobile Founded"

We were waiting for a businessman to produce our indigenous automobile and we found it... His name will be announced in the following days...

This is maybe the 5-6 th time we hear this kind of news, i only believe if i see it.

No dude... There was not something like that before... Goverment was saying " We are looking for a brave man", with this news for the first time they say " We found him "...

I hope it will be good...

No dude... There was not something like that before... Goverment was saying " We are looking for a brave man", with this news for the first time they say " We found him "...
I was talking about indigenous cars, like Imza and others, you know what i mean.

would you like to tell the aliens whats cooking in turkish kitchen ?

@jarves

Dude the Turkish part is translation of title "Brave Man for Indigenous Automobile Founded"

We were waiting for a businessman to produce our indigenous automobile and we found it... His name will be announced in the following days...
You mean to say that this guy will setup a Turkish company??

I was talking about indigenous cars, like Imza and others, you know what i mean.

Oh, İmza was a BS...

But this thing is serious...

You mean to say that this guy will setup a Turkish company??

Most probably that guy is a rich businessman... Maybe he has a company about automotive, i don't know... But it's clear that this businessman has a lot of money...

Oh, İmza was a BS...

But this thing is serious...
Like i said, lets wait and see, a prototype isnt enough we also had a it couple times but nothing came out, i will only cheer if they go to serial production.

Most probably that guy is a rich businessman... Maybe he has a company about automotive, i don't know... But it's clear that this businessman has a lot of money...
There isnt even one Turkish company which has done atleast JV with a foreign company and manufactures cars in Turkey?? :o:

Like i said, lets wait and see, a prototype isnt enough we also had a it couple times but nothing came out, i will only cheer if they go to serial production.

Actually i am thinking of Murat GÜNAK to be included that company... This guy is so good...

@jarves

I hope it will be good...

Turkey don't have indigenous automobile brands like Mahindra, TATA?

Turkey don't have indigenous automobile brands like Mahindra, TATA?
I am suprised too I used to think that Turkey has advanced manufacturing capabilities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom