What's new

India's Top Five Achievements Since Independence ( 1947 )

One of our Major Achievement is Golden Quadrilateral.

Numbers of Special Economic Zone has come up long it.

It is also one of the major reason of our Economic growth.

Golden Quadrilateral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

290px-Golden_Quadrilateral.svg.png

250px-HIghway_Chennai_Bangalore.jpg

golden-quad.jpg

Actually, a even bigger achievement is that there are no cows on the highway

No free beef for you then, move on.

We eat both beef and pork. Why won't Indians eat pork? Is it because of the legacy of Muslim invasion? I truly don't know, that is why I ask. I thought Indians should not eat beef but pork is ok. Where as Muslims is the other way around.

We eat both beef and pork. Why won't Indians eat pork? Is it because of the legacy of Muslim invasion? I truly don't know, that is why I ask. I thought Indians should not eat beef but pork is ok. Where as Muslims is the other way around.

Who said Indians don't eat pork? I know many Hindu eating beef regularly. All depends on personal beliefs.

Good.. so you eat beef and pork. You must be having good protein content.

I am seeing an opportunity.. eh... what's your address?

indians don't eat pork ??? ROFLMAO xD !!

From the original post stating India has got a vibrant democracy.......I wud suggest the author to visit any rural area in India just b4 any major elections...... :D

indians don't eat pork ??? ROFLMAO xD !!

Ok, an Indians criticize some Indians for being a pork eater? So I thought Indians don't eat pork. And I never seen any pork item in Indian restaurants. Only chicken, lamb or goat.

Actually, a even bigger achievement is that there are no cows on the highway

why dont you replace them with yourself ? it will be fun to tramole a troll like u.

seriously kidding. plz stop behaving like a bithc.

Ok, an Indians criticize some Indians for being a pork eater? So I thought Indians don't eat pork. And I never seen any pork item in Indian restaurants. Only chicken, lamb or goat.

I have had the fortune of staying in almost every metropolitan in India except mumbai. Where didn't you get pork could you just tell me ?

you don't see any beef item in Indian restaurant doesn't mean Indians doesn't eat beef .

do u too eat gutter oil as its a legacy and delicacy of Chinese?

do u too eat gutter oil as its a legacy and delicacy of Chinese?:hang3:

I have had the fortune of staying in almost every metropolitan in India except mumbai. Where didn't you get pork could you just tell me ?

The only Indian restaurant I been to are the ones in Washington state and California. Not Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom