What's new

India's top court decriminalizes gay sex in landmark ruling

Homosexuality is a by born thing you can't alter it no matter what.
It is a born thing, even animals exhibit homosexual behaviors. I'm sure they haven't watched **** and corrupt themselves or because westerners do it, they are actually homos.
Many people don't come forward because of fear of perception of society.

It is a born thing, even animals exhibit homosexual behaviors. I'm sure they haven't watched **** and corrupt themselves or because westerners do it, they are actually homos.
Many people don't come forward because of fear of perception of society.
Your logic is ill fated, whatever you think Homosexuality should not allowed all over the world @LASER :disagree:

it doesn't matters Whether it is in animals or not but homosexuality is harmful for humans ( medically psycology) , that's a main point @Gurkha13 :hitwall::crazy:
Yes but that's not their fault.Homosexuals are born thay way. Even hijras (transgender people) are born that way and have no fault of their own.

When confronted, you always do. :) Now shoo, your cognition is subpar for that.
have a butthurt use this on your butts its a pain killer @LASER :p::lol:
1.jpg

@LASER :rofl:;):enjoy:

Then Blasphamy law should be equal for everyone in Pakistan. On one hand you guys are punishing hindus/christians for mocking islam while encouraging hatred against christianity/hinduism. This shows that minority gets no justice in Pakistan.
these ppl are years away from having a minimum enlightenment about social justice. they cant even understand the question in hand, how can u expect to realize they can fathom any solution.
on the name of enlightenment, its just religion, whatever that is.
same with the ppl from our country as well.
congratulation to the top court for this landmark judgement.

have a butthurt use this on your butts its a pain killer @LASER :p::lol:
View attachment 497160
@LASER :rofl:;):enjoy:
i m sure that will work for who need it....after all, the users know better.

Do you have any proof that there is no homosexuality in animals?
there is .... in dolphins....n thats a fact.

Mohini was an avatar of vishnu, though female in gender. So not sure how homosexuality comes into play here when the avatar is a female.

And even if it was, we would have zero problems with it.
Allah, Bhagwan, whatever you want to call it made all humans (if we are to take the religious explaination), including the homosexual ones. So they’re all gods creations just as you and I.
Are you now doubting allahs creation?
Homosexual by birth? Being transgender due to hormonal imbalances is a disorderness doesn't mean that homosexuality is allowed, otherwise naturally homos cannot reproduce human civilization. It reflects even nature disagree with them.
What was the original form of mohini, its vishnu who was a male by gender. Question arises why vishnu want to have an intercourse with shiva when he was originally a male?

Back
Top Bottom