What's new

India's top court decriminalizes gay sex in landmark ruling

Homosexuality is a by born thing and you can't alter it no matter what. It's not a homosexuals fault that he is born that way. Why would god punish a man for no fault of his/her?
How can you say that any empirical proof

Homosexual by birth? Being transgender due to hormonal imbalances is a disorderness doesn't mean that homosexuality is allowed, otherwise naturally homos cannot reproduce human civilization. It reflects even nature disagree with them.
What was the original form of mohini, its vishnu who was a male by gender. Question arises why vishnu want to have an intercourse with shiva when he was originally a male?
LOL! Mohini is a female gender, avatar of Vishnu. Vishnu is the male manifestation of supreme being. Shiva another male manifestation of the God or himself a god of destruction and many more. You don't understand it when you believe God is male. :)

Also, sexuality is not by birth. Once you become mature, some people exhibit sexual attraction towards their own gender. It maybe hormonal but who are we to judge what's considered normal. A few centuries back marrying and having sex with little girls was considered normal. Now it's pedophilia.

LOL! Mohini is a female gender, avatar of Vishnu. Vishnu is the male manifestation of supreme being. Shiva another male manifestation of the God or himself a god of destruction and many more. You don't understand it when you believe God is male. :)

Also, sexuality is not by birth. Once you become mature, some people exhibit sexual attraction towards their own gender. It maybe hormonal but who are we to judge what's considered normal. A few centuries back marrying and having sex with little girls was considered normal. Now it's pedophilia.

so wasent mohini just the transsexual version of Vishnu

any why would Vishnu want to have sex with Shiva?

How so, Vishnu took the form of a female human being. How can that be transsexual?

How is male becoming female not transsexual, the word itself trans=change sexual=sex

So vishnu becoming a female would count as transexual

I clarify, I say this ONLY because indian homo's seem to using this argument on the interweb to justify how hindu God himself/herself was "that way" so they are only following hindu god example

How is male becoming female not transsexual, the word itself trans=change sexual=sex

So vishnu becoming a female would count as transexual

I clarify, I say this ONLY because indian homo's seem to using this argument on the interweb to justify how hindu God himself/herself was "that way" so they are only following hindu god example
By the people in rights movement yes to get some support from religious groups. Doesn't make it true.

Also, if you don't know the basic definition of a transsexual person then I'm not going to waste my time explaining.

Vishnu took the form of a fish, the fish is still considered a fish, not a Human-fish mutant. But Narasimha avatar of Vishnu is considered as half man, half lion clearly specified. Mohini is a beautiful female. She's neither a male in a female body nor vis-a-vis.

Homosexual by birth? Being transgender due to hormonal imbalances is a disorderness doesn't mean that homosexuality is allowed, otherwise naturally homos cannot reproduce human civilization. It reflects even nature disagree with them.
What was the original form of mohini, its vishnu who was a male by gender. Question arises why vishnu want to have an intercourse with shiva when he was originally a male?
Is that your stance on the lgbt issues? That if nature, by right of reproduction denies something, then we as humans should not accept others who are a bit different?

What about disabled people? Should we view them as aberrations that shouldn't be allowed to live happily? What about blind people?

By the people in rights movement yes to get some support from religious groups. Doesn't make it true.

Also, if you don't know the basic definition of a transsexual person then I'm not going to waste my time explaining.

Vishnu took the form of a fish, the fish is still considered a fish, not a Human-fish mutant. But Narasimha avatar of Vishnu is considered as half man, half lion clearly specified. Mohini is a beautiful female. She's neither a male in a female body nor vis-a-vis.

lets stop

because ive just cracked a rib laughing

any more and I would just be needlessly insulting you

lets just celebrate india's new reality:tup:

On a sidenote there is a reason why some Pakistani are so averse to the jahilat and superstition of the sub continent and Hinduism

Well why did Vishnu want to have sex with Shiva???

Is the story true according to hindus that when Shiva saw the tranny Mohini (really Vishnu) he jerked off spilling on rocks which turned into Gold making his own female wife hang her head in shame????

Is this this the basis of indian love of homosexuality?
Who told you that story?
I haven't heard it yet living in a Hindu majority country.
Shiva had a wife called Parvati.

lets stop

because ive just cracked a rib laughing
That's what happen when you don't know it exactly, but want to satisfy your prejudice.

On a sidenote there is a reason why some Pakistani are so averse to the jahilat and superstition of the sub continent and Hinduism
It's inherent, the hate. It's common in a country where one religion is a majority, the contempt for other religions.

Here's my side note. No matter you are Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Jew, or whatever there is, you're born and you die like everyone else. No particular community is saved from the troubles of life on earth. Everyone can get cancer, can die in accidents or get sick. It's better to live life on earth, the afterlife is just the feelgood when you can't trump the aforementioned facts at people of other religions. So, they can be happy when they die they will burn lol.

Pathetic decision.

Aii thoooo.....

its part of your religion, apparently

look it up maybe

google is your friend
First of all i have no religion.
Second, may be their are many stories regarding Vishnu avatars. He did many "leela" even when he took avatar as Krishna in an human form.
We take these stories as entertainment while reading. Love is good in all form. Voilence is bad. Dont follow a path which teaches voilence instead of love.

I don't understand what is the hate towards those who have same sex marriages. It was a Victorian era law which was imposed by the British onto the subcontinent. Historically, it was never a crime in this part of the world. Everyone then had a free opinion about what one should and one should not do.

Are the homosexuals causing any harm to the country?
Are they killing people?
Are they destroying our infrastructure?
Are they robbing innocents?

No. Then why arrest or kill them?

Pathetic decision.

Aii thoooo.....

Why?

What is wrong in it? The decriminalisation does not mean that it is going to propagate to those who are naturally straight.

It simply means what individuals want to do with consent in private is not going to be prosecuted.

Article 377 was imposed by British on the country. It has no place in today's era.

Back
Top Bottom