What's new

India’s ties to Pakistan mending

China is our strategic partner
Ok,just answer this Has Pakistan given MFN status to China or not?

Strategic partner does not mean that you give MFN status to China,its related to buisness.....

har2.jpg

lol why you are getting serious on that

it is international politics,only diplomatic step , what you think practically going to successful...........
by hook of crook it will not last for even 6 month .....you will remember my word

LoC standoff worsens, Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service stalled over arrest of Pak trucker for smuggling drugs

The stand-off between the Indian and Pakistani sides seems to have worsened at the Uri cross LoC trade point. Even the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service was stalled on Monday.

This came after trade was suspended by the Pakistani side on Saturday. It demanded the release of a truck driver who was allegedly carrying 114 kg of heroin and was arrested by Jammu and Kashmir Police.

Trade between Pakistan and India across the Line of Control (LoC) was suspended following the arrest of the driver accused of smuggling heroin.

loc-3_650_012014125723.jpg
Pakistani trucks entering the Trade Facilitation Centre in Uri

Twenty-seven Indian truckers have been held on Pakistan side while 49 Pakistani trucks and their drivers were being held on Indian side of the LoC following the incident.

Last week, Jammu and Kashmir Police said it has recovered narcotics valued at over Rs.100 crore in the international market being smuggled in a truck during cross LoC trade in the Uri sector.

According to police officials, the Pakistani truck driver will be tried according to Indian law.

Trade across LoC put off after drug haul

By Naseer Ganai in Srinagar

Authorities in Jammu and Kashmir seized a goods truck coming from Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) with 114 kg of narcotics and arrested its driver, triggering suspension of cross-LoC trade and tit-for-tat actions from both sides.

loc_moss_012014125723.jpg

Official sources said Pakistan has taken a serious note of the arrest of driver Muhammad Shafiq Awan of Muzaffarabad, and detained 27 Kashmiri trucks that had crossed Kaman bridge on Friday to deliver goods at Chokoti trade facilitation centre in Azad Kashmir.

In retaliation, Jammu and Kashmir officials did not allow 48 Pakistani trucks, which had unloaded goods at Salamabad in Uri town, to leave for Muzaffarabad. Pakistan has demanded the release of the arrested driver to let go the Indian trucks, police sources said. Pakistan claims the driver is innocent and has been implicated.

Baramulla Deputy Commissioner Khwaja Ghulam Muhammad on Saturday held parleys with his counterpart, the Muzaffarabad deputy commissioner, on the issue but failed to break the deadlock.

Sources said Pakistani authorities argue that under standard operating procedures, which guide cross-LoC barter trade, the driver should not have been arrested by Jammu and Kashmir police; instead he should have been handed over to Pakistani
authorities. J&K Minister of State for Home Sajjad Ahmad Kichloo said the issue will be taken up with the External Affairs Ministry.

The state police on Friday night claimed recovery of 114 packets of brown sugar, worth about Rs114 crore in international market, from a truck coming from Pakistan at Salamabad.

"During the checking of trucks coming from Pakistan on Friday, we recovered 114 packets of brown sugar from an almond loaded truck," said J.P. Singh, deputy inspector general of police, Baramulla.

"The authorities have decided to suspend the trade with Azad Kashmir after the recovery" Singh said, adding that the recovery of contraband has promoted police to re-verify credentials of the traders associated with the LoC trade. Singh alleged that such a huge quantity of narcotics cannot be smuggled without the connivance of the agency like ISI.

The cross-LoC trade between the divided parts of Kashmir was started as the biggest confidence building measure by New Delhi and Islamabad on October 21, 2008.

LoC standoff worsens, Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service stalled over arrest of Pak trucker for smuggling drugs : India, News - India Today

Chacha. . . MFN status or Iman Ali (ye meri personal demand hai). . . Katrina or ghoda aapka :enjoy:

See, this is how you Indians sabotage dialogs.

Ok,just answer this Has Pakistan given MFN status to China or not?

Strategic partner does not mean that you give MFN status to China,its related to buisness.....

No - But you ever heard China asking for MFN or Pakistan asking for MFN? :pop:

No - But you ever heard China asking for MFN or Pakistan asking for MFN? :pop:

We never asked for MFN status.

We are competitive enough to win contacts and expand trade regardless of MFN status or not. :P

Even the rampant protectionism that spread throughout the world after the 2008 Credit Crunch did nothing, our trade will expand regardless.

We don't like to give Most Favored Nation status to country who not let a single day go without bashing & doing propaganda against us. :angry:

China doesn't need MFN from us nor we from them. :pakistan::china:
we gave you MNF in 1996..can you believe it..17 years ago..and yet everyday pakistani bash India ....one thing more your country is trying desperately to trade with india and it will bring many Item at cheap price for pakistanis..Though india also want to trade with pakistani because of lucrative trade surplus, but indian are not despo..

Ya china doesn't need MNF, b'coz pakistan is soon going to become full colony of china..I don't know how will you respond then...will you still wave the flags like this..:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Chacha, is umar me ye bargain wagerah k lafde me na pado. ek Katrina hi na jheli jayegi aapse.
seedhe tareeke se Iman Ali ko mere hawale kar do.:guns:
is budhauti me daan punya karo jannat naseeb hogi :pleasantry:

Old is gold dude, aur tumhare jaise bachoon ko tu Iman Banu mai baich aay gi, You can have Veena , and yeah deal or no deal, ghoda tum ko gift as good will gesture :cool:

Just remembered that Katrina is British national - So, let me find out another name as well to add in my demand list.

Kyun China-China karti hai...
Kyun China pe tu marti hai ? :D

(China China)

Meri Jaan - pehlay check tu kar lay ke China China kis ne karna start kia? :lol:

Post reported for off topic comments.

off topic??? :o::o::o::o::o:
Me and chacha were doing trade :ashamed:
Old is gold dude, aur tumhare jaise bachoon ko tu Iman Banu mai baich aay gi, You can have Veena , and yeah deal or no deal, ghoda tum ko gift as good will gesture :cool:

Just remembered that Katrina is British national - So, let me find out another name as well to add in my demand list.

Meri Jaan - pehlay check tu kar lay ke China China kis ne karna start kia? :lol:

jao chacha, marwari bhi itne kanjoos nahi hote :fie:

Back
Top Bottom