What's new

India's support for Palestinians a mistake: Israel

So what? Does it stops Israel to find a peaceful resolution.... Buddy there are only 2 solution
1. Find a peaceful solution.
2. Destroy your enemy such that there is no one to fight back eternally.
Can you educate me how to accomplish point # 2?

You see, You can be adamant and tell that it is your territory some 1000's of years back and show some proofs, Your opponent can also show some contradictory proofs, For eternal peace you can give some concessions... At least consider that you giving something to the beggars....

Either kill the Palestine movement completely such that there is no one to challenge Israel or go to the table and let go something to find peace... the choice is yours.

Things feel different when it is your head in front of the Barrel of gun ...I wonder if you say the same thing about Kashmiri terrorists

Of course it is a mistake... this is what happens when we are led by a government that doesn't represent its people in true sense. :angry:

Supporting Palestine is non of our Business because these Arabs had betrayed us. My father was telling me about how these Arab states were bashing and threatening India during 1965 war and 1971 war, how our Indian delegation was insulted in Rabat during first OIC meet. We supported them and they betrayed us back, that is the reality of Arabs.

India should remain neutral when it comes to Israel and Palestine

Neutrality hasn't helped us too much. Heck! even Arab governments also give lip speeches to palestine.

I am sure in today's world of everyone for himself, You won't be crying rivers except in politically motivated articles for an imaginary palestinian state that has no existence other than the names Greeks gave the Lavantian land.

Israel has stood with us through thick and thin.

Besides, I think you should be concerned only about your own interests rather than beating a dead horse.

Things feel different when it is your head in front of the Barrel of gun ...I wonder if you say the same thing about Kashmiri terrorists

The Palestine's are against Israeli occupation from day one... But all Kashmiri terrorism started in 1989, After 42 years after independence. All the Afghan mujaheddin were diverted to Kashmir after Russian withdraw from Afghanistan... Totally different issue.

Neutrality hasn't helped us too much. Heck! even Arab governments also give lip speeches to palestine.

I am sure in today's world of everyone for himself, You won't be crying rivers except in politically motivated articles for an imaginary palestinian state that has no existence other than the names Greeks gave the Lavantian land.

Israel has stood with us through thick and thin.

Besides, I think you should be concerned only about your own interests rather than beating a dead horse.

I hope vote bank politics wont allow that... May be in BJP led government it is possible... Not with Dig Vijay singh party... Raw should eliminate some weeds in India first.

India should remain neutral when it comes to Israel and Palestine

I would say full support to Israel in the back end. In the front end give vocal support saying 'Let's resolve all issues on table'

We cannot fight for Palestinian cause, We have enough problems!

I would say full support to Israel in the back end. In the front end give vocal support saying 'Let's resolve all issues on table'

We cannot fight for Palestinian cause, We have enough problems!

Do you think they need our help ??? They have US for this cause .... And for arab world they can beat them alone any day

Do you think they need our help ??? They have US for this cause .... And for arab world they can beat them alone any day

I am telling like this....

India saying to Israel.... Hey Israel, I would not support you openly in your conflict with Palestine or any other Arab states, I would say India condemns the use of brute force by Israel... That does not mean we are actually condemning Israel. You are our trusted allies, If at all you need any help with any materials, Don't forget we are always there to help you!

This vocal condemnation is for vote bank politics... Hope you understand our position.

can israel give you oil? and more than 2millions indian are living in arab states

What is there in the Arab states except oil? I pray that Oil should deplete from this earth faster than expected! Because only this will force people will invent alternate method of transportation and energy in a great way...

Can Arab states give us state of art technology which India is in dire state? The 2 million Indians will be there till there is Oil... After that willing or not they have to return back. India has good diplomacy strength... We can be friends with everyone.

How can support for nations freedom can be a mistake? I respect such India's decision. :tup:

By that logic, Some Kashmiris are telling that they are fighting for Independence from India. Do you think India will support that?

If it is not for Oil and huge Muslim minority Population in India... It would have gone into Israeli sphere in 1950's itself!

Back
Top Bottom