What's new

India's Superpower Delusions

Yet according to the Economist, China is 40 years ahead of India in terms of development indicators. :lol:

So don't worry, after forty more years you can arrive at the place we are now (still very low). :azn:

China is a body, which looks beautiful due to cosmetics, but is rotting from inside...........

Car Companies Face Dying Growth In Chinese Market - MarketWatch

China's ghost towns: New satellite pictures show massive skyscraper cities which are STILL completely empty | Mail Online

The Other Side Of China's 8% GDP "Growth": Ghost Cities | ZeroHedge

China Property-Sales Drop Shows Risk of Hard Landing - Bloomberg

Citizens of an other Super power think...Bangladesh is the Capital of India. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Citizens of an other Super power think...Bangladesh is the Capital of India. :lol:

When you started to bother so much about what Americans think? Thats certainly not a good idea, is it? lol Don't want to mention what citizens of other superpower think about you. We can see it all over internet. :)

When you started to bother so much about what Americans think? Thats certainly not a good idea, is it? lol Don't want to mention what citizens of other superpower think about you. We can see it all over internet. :)

Pathetic digression from the subject......we are talking about how much they know about a country, not what they think of it.
The icing on the cake is one of them saying.....India is in China. ;)

In the start, it is the Indian National anthem?

THey said SIndh, in the start. Is there a sindh in India?

Last edited by a moderator:
That anthem was drafted before the partition, but still is the national anthem now.

In the start, it is the Indian National anthem?

THey said SIndh, in the start. Is there a sindh in India?

This has been debated in India and we decided to keep it to honor the Sindhis in India. The Sindhis in India were strongly against dropping it.

just write two keywords in the title of any thread started on PDF - India + Superpower & you have guaranteed more than 100 replies & 2000+ views, mainly from the Chinese & the Pakistanis, i think they want India to become superpower more than Indians want.............:lol:

Pathetic digression from the subject......we are talking about how much they know about a country, not what they think of it.
The icing on the cake is one of them saying.....India is in China. ;)

HOW ABOUT ME POSTING COOL VIDEOS AS TO WHAT PAKISTANIS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT PAKISTAN...... LEAVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT U...... SHALL I BEGIN??????

This has been debated in India and we decided to keep it to honor the Sindhis in India. The Sindhis in India were strongly against dropping it.

IIRC, One guy went to court said that Sindh be replaced by Kashmir..but I don't think it will sound right.

HOW ABOUT ME POSTING COOL VIDEOS AS TO WHAT PAKISTANIS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT PAKISTAN...... LEAVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT U...... SHALL I BEGIN??????

In casae you have missed it, the title of the thread is....India's superpower delusions
Now if you want to rant about Pakistan, be my guest, but then be also prepared to receive some introspection like the Dalit disaster.......know what i mean. !!

In casae you have missed it, the title of the thread is....India's superpower delusions
Now if you want to rant about Pakistan, be my guest, but then be also prepared to receive some introspection like the Dalit disaster.......know what i mean. !!

and we will respond with Blasphemy Law, Shia/Ahmedi persecution, discrimination against minorities ......know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom