What's new

India's spy in the sky by 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats.... Hope you'll complete it in time.

Now this will indeed force Pakistan to develop Anti-Sat missiles, you know the balance of power is imperative to remain in this region. And once again China can help us in this regard.

Anyhow, a fine success.

KIT Over
I dont know why Pakistan always looks at China for everything...Develop your own ASAT...have some spine man....

I dont know why Pakistan always looks at China for everything...Develop your own ASAT...have some spine man....

Dont troll.
Pakistan can make satellites.And he was talking about a anti sat weapons even indians dont have it.
Plus if ur using the spine term for buying weapons then my friend india is spineless.You dont make anything only buy it from Old mother russia.

Yes, Pakistan will counter this by once again eating grass once again.

China may be capable of countering this, Pakistan, yes maybe in 50 years time when your space program matures. China is unlikely to give you such valuable information if/when they develop it.

Dont troll.
Pakistan can make satellites.And he was talking about a anti sat weapons even indians dont have it.
Plus if ur using the spine term for buying weapons then my friend india is spineless.You dont make anything only buy it from Old mother russia.

lol. that is all.

God I'm actually replying to delusional idiots like this.

We have bought CRYOGENIC ENGINES from Russia and since then developed our own.

Moron..

Anyway China won't give you space technology.

Aryabhatta Satellite (First Indian Satellite)

First Indian sat, launched in 1975.

Mister X, if you wish to stay on the forum a little longer, would be better that you refrain from trolling and making allegations on someone especially when you don't know the whole thing or your proof is totally messed up.

The guy you were referring to was has some other ID and is someone else.

SO next time take care or else you are history.

lol. that is all.

God I'm actually replying to delusional idiots like this..

The only delusional moron here is yourself.The one who doesnt difference in a anti sat weapon and a communication sat.And actually ur good at being one too.
We have bought CRYOGENIC ENGINES from Russia and since then developed our own.
Moron..
Did i ask u? Try to read posts and understand.And sunny no personal attacks.It only gives us an idea of ur abnormal unbalanced personality.
Anyway China won't give you space technology.
Lol moron we are already jointly launching a sat in august.
:hitwall:
Thank russia.

congrats india

our indigenous space programme is in way of becoming world class

don forget we are also developing \global GPS with russia expected to finish by 2011

Dont troll.

yes you can make satellites but don't have a launcher to launch it.we don't buy ballistic missiles from any country .Even the anti sat missile we are developing on our own we are not depending on any nation like you who depend on china to launch a satellite
we are far better than you we buy but we also have many indigenous
eg shivalik frigate (stealth frigate)
kolkata class distroyer
arihant (nuclear submarine )
vikrant class AC
and in the near decade our whole navy will be indigenous

yes you can make satellites but don't have a launcher to launch it.we don't buy ballistic missiles from any country .Even the anti sat missile we are developing on our own we are not depending on any nation like you who depend on china to launch a satellite
we are far better than you we buy but we also have many indigenous
eg shivalik frigate (stealth frigate)
kolkata class distroyer
arihant (nuclear submarine )
vikrant class AC
and in the near decade our whole navy will be indigenous

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

to indians stfup

wy bother about pakistan how tey build its their concern not ours
our concern is how to get our job done and same is theirs in the end its goal tat has to be met

U STFU man.. Pakistanis are delusional we're just putting things in right perspective for them :)

U STFU man.. Pakistanis are delusional we're just putting things in right perspective for them

no need
concentrate about ours

look how nice this thread is .Instead of celebrating we are fighting

lets cherish as 2010 has kicked started with sucess on many fronts(agni,gslv,tejas and more to come)

Dont troll.
Pakistan can make satellites.​
And he was talking about a anti sat weapons even indians dont have it.

That's not a big deal even students makes satellites in India. It has successfully launched and running.

Students and researchers of Anna University made satellite

Satellite made by students to take flight

IIT-Kanpur students made Nano-satellite

IIT-Kanpur students made Nano-satellite, IIT News - By Indiaedunews.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom