What's new

India's spy in the sky by 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
you space program is still in crawling stage you have to still walk before you can run and it will take you a min of 15-20 years to reach where we are
and to develop a anti sat missile first you should have launcher to go that far
and satellites to track

Also we lauched our first satelite in 1990 Badr-1.[/QUOTE said:
I doubt if you have a Launch Vehicle. As far as I know, your satellite Badr-1 was launched on December 9, 1990 from Xichang Launch Center, CHINA loaded on a Chinese March 2E rocket.

I think the only launch vehicle you have is the Shaheen III (SLV) undergoing development.
You have the Satellite but not the Launch Capabilities yet.:what:

Apart from being a nuisance for the world!! Pakistan has accomplished nothing as a country towards the progress of this world. So nothing great I guess. :cheers:

Brother,

Don't fall to trolls, stick to topic.

no need
concentrate about ours

look how nice this thread is .Instead of celebrating we are fighting

lets cherish as 2010 has kicked started with sucess on many fronts(agni,gslv,tejas and more to come)

fights here will not determine whether our technology succeeds or not.. so stop worrying just have fun and let us have ours!!

Congrates to my Indian friends for your "Spy in the sky" by 2014.

BTW, welcome back "Utimate Warrior" HaHaHa.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Apart from being a nuisance for the world!! Pakistan has accomplished nothing as a country towards the progress of this world. So nothing great I guess. :cheers:

u shouldn't say that, if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't be acquiring new tech and weapons daily, who else would you show ur hatred toward :cheers:

u shouldn't say that, if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't be acquiring new tech and weapons daily, who else would you show ur hatred toward :cheers:

[Correction] acquiring and developing [/Correction]

yes for that we are thankful to you and your ilks.

I request Pakistani and chinese members not to reply to trolls,They just yap with no reasom.See page 2 to understand whats going on and if u wont see anything wrong in posts made by Pakistani or chinese members but only trolls from othersides using personal attacks and derailing thread thanks.

I request Pakistani and chinese members not to reply to trolls,They just yap with no reasom.See page 2 to understand whats going on and if u wont see anything wrong in posts made by Pakistani or chinese members but only trolls from othersides using personal attacks and derailing thread thanks.

hypocrite.. ur the one who started it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom