What's new

India's shopping for lightweight mountain-friendly tanks post China tussles

I believe Armata is a heavy MBT, not a lightweight tank.

Correct. Armata would replace T-72s. They are not the light tanks meant for the China theater.

Indian Military Panic buying spree will only end them with high costs and degraded hardware. I think its a bit too late for the Indians now!

No amount of buying will save India.

Even US is having tough time competing with China let alone India.

India neither have the money nor technology to compete with China.

Correct. Armata would replace T-72s. They are not the light tanks meant for the China theater.

No amount of buying will save India.

Even US is having tough time competing with China let alone India.

India neither have the money nor technology to compete with China.
The gap between India and China is widening every year ... in military and in economics

Correction a 2.5 front war.
India would have massive trouble with a one front war with Pakistan ... let alone a 2.5 front war including China. If you thought Nazi Germany fighting a two front war against the USSR and the UK/US was unrealistic ... think again. The Indian 2.5 war scenario makes that seem pretty grounded in reality lol.

The gap between India and China is widening every year ... in military and in economics

For China, India is just a minor nuisance.

China just keeps humiliating India from time to time.

And everytime China does that India ran to China without fail begging/pleading to have mercy.

Modi met Xi ~20 times since he became PM. :rofl:

We just need to sit back and enjoy the show.

For China, India is just a minor nuisance.

China just keeps humiliating India from time to time.

And everytime China does that India ran to China without fail begging/pleading to have mercy.

Modi met Xi ~20 times since he became PM. :rofl:

We just need to sit back and enjoy the show.
Absolutely crazy how many times Modi met Xi ... it looks like less the number of meetings, the more positive the relationship would be lol

Absolutely crazy how many times Modi met Xi ... it looks like less the number of meetings, the more positive the relationship would be lol

Xi just want to show Modi who is the boss.

Why not India would buy Chinese Light Tanks for their use:hang3::hang2::man_in_love:
Honestly, the ZTQ-15 may be the best lightweight tank option for India. It was specifically designed to operate at the Himalayans. With that being said, I am not sure China would sell a weapon to a country that would use it against them ... even if the Indians wanted to purchase the tank.

India should consider Kaplan MT from Turkey/Indonesia.

32 tonnes, 105mm gun, 3 crew and in production.

0.jpg

I am agree bro.....

Honestly, the ZTQ-15 may be the best lightweight tank option for India. It was specifically designed to operate at the Himalayans. With that being said, I am not sure China would sell a weapon to a country that would use it against them ... even if the Indians wanted to purchase the tank.
Its just sarcasm sir, India get a perfect tank for high altitude and China get $$$$:enjoy:

Xi just want to show Modi who is the boss.

Well THE BOSS just withdrew his 200,000 man armny without firing a bullet .
Lots of chest thumbing but no CIGAR
Modi will outlast Xi in the hot seat
And The infrastucture work continues

Modi thought that just hugs and kisses makes friends on the geopolitical level. Apparently that means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom