What's new

India's shameful surrender at Kandhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have made my point(and I am sure you understood as well what I am pointing to) , I will maintain my silence as I do not want to divert further away from the topic at hand.
So did i...............

or maybe bollywood dreams and imaginations are getting to your head too much
by the way, some of your 'facts' are incorrect. You (and the forum) are best served by UNDIGESTED and factual information. Not rhetorics.
as for the hijacking itself -- it was over a decade ago and is now long forgotten and never spoken about. Let's just move on.
@Abu Zolfiqar - When one MOD, Aeronaut closes this thread opened last night, she opens it again. So why this thread is allowed now ? Difference of opinion ?

And why Vijay Diwas thread is deleted, not closed, DELETED.

Hypocrisy and breach of rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what happened to the released terrorists of the hijacking?

Indian govt released Massod Azahar only, "no money" and "no remains of dead terrorist" were given.
Taliban which was acting as negotaitor b/w Indian govt and the hijackers ..convinced the hijackers to drop the demand for money ..as it was against "Ismlamic principals".

so politically, wasn't that a win-win situation for india?

if they gunned down everybody from front aisle to the back it would have been a lot more politically disastrous for the indian babus/ministers

india should simply be grateful that the Afghan government was cooperative and that the issue was resolved with relatively little violence....couldve been worse!

India surrendered to TaLIBANS but Pakistan will not surrender to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom