What's new

India's Saweety Boora beats CHINA's Wang Lina to win gold medal in Women's World Boxing Championship

They have a boy, it would be alright. If it's a girl then keep truckloads of dowry ready.

If you have a fetish for trannies, that's your problem
It's not a kink lol.
Maybe I was not clear.
U see if a man is 6ft or more and with broad shoulders, he will find the girl normal. But if a man is 5.6 with not much broadness, he will see the tall girl as a bigger brother . And would not believe how some1 can marry her. Not realising that there are bigger Men out there and for them, its normal.

It's like if some1 marries a narrow shoulder small size woman and u start telling him that u must have a kink for small girls lol.

o teri !

box_1679751946254_1679751957565_1679751957565.jpg

90+ % of men wouldn't stand a chance against her either
Thats a man :lol::lol::lol:

Definitely not a biological birthing person with she/her pronouns.

It's not a kink lol.
Maybe I was not clear.
U see if a man is 6ft or more and with broad shoulders, he will find the girl normal. But if a man is 5.6 with not much broadness, he will see the tall girl as a bigger brother . And would not believe how some1 can marry her. Not realising that there are bigger Men out there and for them, its normal.

It's like if some1 marries a narrow shoulder small size woman and u start telling him that u must have a kink for small girls lol.
This has nothing do with height. I know girls who are 5'11 & still have feminine features.

Even a 4'10 woman can have broad shoulders, big jaw and big muscles.

Her features are definitely manly, I mean that's true
but physique etc no, not really, actually in villages women like these are preferred for marriage proposals as farm work requires women to pull their weight, which you can't expect from small, petite women
I sometimes watch village lifestyle vlogs and she is someone I follow - going by what people are saying here she seems way too manly but people who grew up around that environment won't find her unattractive and manly, infact probably other way around - honestly I feel like people who are complaining are small themselves and/or haven't seen big (not fat) women in their lives, this lack of exposure means they'll relate her height, built with masculinity

Back
Top Bottom