What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

so isis is not a muslim group ? isis is sponsored by US

Isis is not a Muslim group,wether Isis is sponsored by US is not the point of discussion but ISIS or Alqeda are game changers for US vote I don't understand why Bhartis are screaming Isis because your politics is cow or Pakistan not Isis

read again.. I said .. I care a damn on who "calls" himself a muslim. to me you , ahmadi and isis all represent islam because you say so.

No you didn't. Anyway you have actually admitted that you are not very smart by accepting that you believe whatever people tell you.

Its not Rajeev or VP didnt want to, they couldnt. Pakistan had a stronghold over this region and beyond. Rajeev nearly took India to war with Pakistan.

Citizen to citizen program? without the backing of governments? How that is possible? And no Nawaz Shareef is not your man as such but he got several business interests in India which is causing Pakistan as a state not to take tough decisions in respect to its dealings with India and its response to Indian terrorism.

Zia didnt do it for the sake of it and its a naive way to look at it in the context of cold war. Infact he found Pakistan surrounded on both flanks by the biggest armies of that time who happened to be strong cold war allies, the red army and Indian army and who happened to work hand in glove in the last war of 1971. How could be called ideal situation for Pakistan and the policies it persued? American support came much after we decide on our own to take on the soviets but any fool would have beleived that Americans will jump over to help Pakistan had the red army crossed durand line. India never been a sideshow for yanks. you lot top the receivers of USAID in last 66 odd years, that include the period when supposidly you were the Soviet allies.

NO, we dont want aisi ke tasi of India. who in right mind want a destablised nation of billion plus next door? we cant even handle Afghans and their messed up country. We just want India contained and subdued so it wont become a national security risk and terrorist threat for us like it has become in present day and age.

look here is the thing
every single pakistani i see here claims isi to be the best most fierce secret service organization in the world.If raw was supporting these militant on such large basis,wouldnt your such badass isi be able to find any credible evidence against india and show it on platform like un.
and save you from such embarrassing moments like these

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

ISI nabbed Kulbhushan Yadav who released a 6 minute music video topping the billboard charts.

look here is the thing
every single pakistani i see here claims isi to be the best most fierce secret service organization in the world.If raw was supporting these militant on such large basis,wouldnt your such badass isi be able to find any credible evidence against india and show it on platform like un.

They will show it like this again.. this time with different color front page... you can gauge who is the thief and who is genuine... India offers consular access to pakistani terrorists detained in India, pakistan doesn't anwer.. India requests consular access to business man kidnapped in pakistan, still denied...

look here is the thing

What kind of Illiterate are you??How is that even embarrassment??? haramzade Indians the blood of our people is in your hands.Our National security advisor is presenting a full document and your national security advisor is giving open lectures on how to tackle Pakistan by supporting terror groups.
For Goodness sakes Stop threads like these Please @waz
@Oscar You are real good I know? you closed down my thread by saying" I want a spaceship" and no further explanation,Can you at-least close this thread down?Stop threads like these from exploading at least the creator of the thread showed obvious real evidence to support their argument and look at Indians trolling our National security advisor.
@WebMaster Please stop this thread

So Called Pakistan defence.com is now overrun by Indians,and its shameful that moderators let even Indians to speak.They should hang their heads in shame instead of posting here.

you can always blame individuals.. you blame NS.. I blame Rajeev/VP for not retaliating in kind in 80s and 90s...
aman ki asha is just a citizen to citizen program.. it has no effect on foreign policy of either country... you are deluded if you think we could our guy as your PM..
Zia could do it, because it was cold war, he had full backing of USA against USSR, so India was a mere sideshow for americans.. because 'evil commies' needed to be defeated at any cost... India was financially in precarious position, so much so that we mortgaged gold with bank of England just to pay our debters in 91...

Unless of course you think the great PA and ISI destroyed USSR and only if they focus on India they can destroy India too.. its just a small matter of NS being PM who believes in aman ki asha and stops the very keen generals who can do aisi ki taisi of India... lol

Its not Rajeev or VP didnt want to, they couldnt. Pakistan had a stronghold over this region and beyond. Rajeev nearly took India to war with Pakistan.

Citizen to citizen program? without the backing of governments? How that is possible? And no Nawaz Shareef is not your man as such but he got several business interests in India which is causing Pakistan as a state not to take tough decisions in respect to its dealings with India and its response to Indian terrorism.

Zia didnt do it for the sake of it and its a naive way to look at it in the context of cold war. Infact he found Pakistan surrounded on both flanks by the biggest armies of that time who happened to be strong cold war allies, the red army and Indian army and who happened to work hand in glove in the last war of 1971. How could be called ideal situation for Pakistan and the policies it persued? American support came much after we decide on our own to take on the soviets but any fool would have beleived that Americans will jump over to help Pakistan had the red army crossed durand line. India never been a sideshow for yanks. you lot top the receivers of USAID in last 66 odd years, that include the period when supposidly you were the Soviet allies.

NO, we dont want aisi ke tasi of India. who in right mind want a destablised nation of billion plus next door? we cant even handle Afghans and their messed up country. We just want India contained and subdued so it wont become a national security risk and terrorist threat for us like it has become in present day and age.

No you didn't. Anyway you have actually admitted that you are not very smart by accepting that you believe whatever people tell you.
Lol, this coming from a person who accepts whatever is told to him?
Check my post first before claiming I didn't. This is my last post to you . You don't seem straight forward

Isis is not a Muslim group,wether Isis is sponsored by US is not the point of discussion but ISIS or Alqeda are game changers for US vote I don't understand why Bhartis are screaming Isis because your politics is cow or Pakistan not Isis
Isis is a Muslim group. Any amount of others saying that is not going to change the fact.
Isis is a natural partner for Pakistan deep state and that's what keep Indians worried.

You have some of the wildest illusions or imaginations bro..how you managd them in a single post.

Isis is a Muslim group. Any amount of others saying that is not going to change the fact.
Isis is a natural partner for Pakistan deep state and that's what keep Indians worried.

Hahahahh Bhartis and their Pakistan obsessed anxieties,don't worry Hindu you take care of your cow we will take care of these so called Muslim isis

There is a always some handful of sick people in each country...In my country will billion plus people, at least you will find million sick people with this mindset..But you did not count people like me and other Indian posters, who openly advocated if you really find any Indian spy as culprit..Just hang them...Simple...

There is a always some handful of sick people in each country...In my country will billion plus people, at least you will find million sick people with this mindset..But you did not count people like me and other Indian posters, who openly advocated if you really find any Indian spy as culprit..Just hang them...Simple...

Thankyou so much,it's sane people like you that makes India and Indians a great nation, my salute to you.

Lol, this coming from a person who accepts whatever is told to him?
Check my post first before claiming I didn't. This is my last post to you . You don't seem straight forward.

Here, it is you who believes anything that is told to them, ISIS not being a Muslim group is a common opinion of an overwhelming Muslim population around the world.

I have stuff to back my claims, ISIS doesn't but then you are an Indian, no one can knock sense in an Indian.

You people are so delusional and weird having no understanding of Islam or geopolitics and keep making a fool out of yourself by blurting brain farts.

Here, it is you who believes anything that is told to them, ISIS not being a Muslim group is a common opinion of an overwhelming Muslim population around the world.

I have stuff to back my claims, ISIS doesn't but then you are an Indian, no one can knock sense in an Indian.

You people are so delusional and weird having no understanding of Islam or geopolitics and keep making a fool out of yourself by blurting brain farts.
There are number of reports where Pak is seen to engage with Isis. It is still in beginning stage and not too far away before they are tightly coupled.

Back
Top Bottom