What's new

INDIA’S RAW INVOLVED IN BALOCHISTAN ATTACK: MINISTER

Again this is a very simplified and out of context analysis. RAW is providing the funding and technical assistance to these Baluchs. Baluchistan is one of the breeding gournd for Pakistan army recruitment. Or you could say a marshal area. India is playing the same game which they played in East Pakistan (mukti banni).
My question is very simple, what will India do when same assistance will be provided to Khalistan movement, Tamil, Taripure, Nagalim etc.
Right now India is doing what India wants to do, what will happen when it's gonna come back to India. After East Pakistan operation, what India got in return? still struggling with long list of movements in the area.
Modi is Zia of Pakistan, Zia sow the seeds of conflict in this region to strengthen himself in this region. Modi is on the same footprints. India will see the results in the comming years.

Which of the above movements has broken up an inch of India in almost seven decades?

Unlike Pakistan we know how to hold on to our territory..

And not Indian dreams either - wake up.

Ask someone from Bangladesh.

Bangladeshi people hate Pakistan unanimously..

Marrying and having kids with cousins is bad science. Nothing in the Koran banning it is unscientific. Very. Especially when it is pretty detailed on so many other things of life.

Marrying per gotra is extremely scientific. And has come down from our ancient texts.

Okay Quran neither advocates to marry your cousins only, there is a proper concept of Mahram and na Mahram in place.................. And next time you meet an Internet Mullah ask him what Quran says about Hijab and Parda (You will know a bit may be how Quran is). You are dialing a wrong number here. Something that Quran does not specifically prohibit is unscientific according to you, and very crooked analogy according to me.

You are a medicine student and I asked you before, there is a verse which means

"ALLAH creates living through non living, and non living through living" is not it scientific?

Bangladeshi people hate Pakistan unanimously..
Not the Bangladeshis I know.
And what do they think about their 'Liberators'? Not very well, I assure you. No one likes a bully, unanimously.

Not the Bangladeshis I know.
And what do they think about their 'Liberators'? Not very well, I assure you. No one likes a bully, unanimously.

They don't like us, but they hate Pakistan even more..

Which of the above movements has broken up an inch of India in almost seven decades?

Unlike Pakistan we know how to hold on to our territory..

For me both countries are same, India is as sacred to me as Pakistan.

Only I am condeming, the proxy wars being played by Indian army. I am not trying to reach any conclusion that India will be divided or nor did I am trying to make Ashooka's India.

My point is construction, unity, prosperity and development of manpower.

My heart equally cries when people are dying in Gujrat, Kashmir, Tamil, Hamachal Pardesh, and Jharkand. They are all people like you and me. When people killed in Bombay attacks I felt the same sorrow as I felt when people killed in Turbat, Baluchistan.

I condemned Zia with the same breath as I did Modi. For me both are and were militants.

I don't believe in any Ashoka version or Mehmood Ghaznai's version. Both were crazy militants of their times. I feel bad when someone try to connect themselves with Ashoka (Ashoka university, Ashoka school, Ashooka Housing schme etc).

I think people of subcontinent have to bury all these militatns of past, present and stop any more in future, same way Europeans did.

I want this region to be future Europe. This region has all the potential to be future super power. Only they have to build their narrative on logic, sense and common values.

For me both countries are same, India is as sacred to me as Pakistan.

Only I am condeming, the proxy wars being played by Indian army. I am not trying to reach any conclusion that India will be divided or nor did I am trying to make Ashooka's India.

My point is construction, unity, prosperity and development of manpower.

My heart equally cries when people are dying in Gujrat, Kashmir, Tamil, Hamachal Pardesh, and Jharkand. They are all people like you and me. When people killed in Bombay attacks I felt the same sorrow as I felt when people killed in Turbat, Baluchistan.

I condemned Zia with the same breath as I did Modi. For me both are and were militants.

I don't believe in any Ashoka version or Mehmood Ghaznai's version. Both were crazy militants of their times. I feel bad when someone try to connect themselves with Ashoka (Ashoka university, Ashoka school, Ashooka Housing schme etc).

I think people of subcontinent have to bury all these militatns of past, present and stop any more in future, same way Europeans did.

I want this region to be future Europe. This region has all the potential to be future super power. Only they have to build their narrative on logic, sense and common values.

Noble sentiments, but very far from ground realities.. India, Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Afghanistan all have way too much poverty to become anything like Europe in this century..

Again this is a very simplified and out of context analysis. RAW is providing the funding and technical assistance to these Baluchs. Baluchistan is one of the breeding gournd for Pakistan army recruitment. Or you could say a marshal area. India is playing the same game which they played in East Pakistan (mukti banni).
My question is very simple, what will India do when same assistance will be provided to Khalistan movement, Tamil, Taripure, Nagalim etc.
Right now India is doing what India wants to do, what will happen when it's gonna come back to India. After East Pakistan operation, what India got in return? still struggling with long list of movements in the area.
Modi is Zia of Pakistan, Zia sow the seeds of conflict in this region to strengthen himself in this region. Modi is on the same footprints. India will see the results in the comming years.
let me clear yr doubts one by one. So according to you India is doing all these things of funding & arming Baloch rebels.We Indians even denied asylum to Brahma Bugti in India who latter on went to Geneva. Many of the Baloch rebels r in Europe conducting press conference,seminars highlighting the attrocities commited on Balochis by the Pakistani army.Let there be a UN investigation

The Baloch problem has been going on right from 1948 not a recent one. More then 5 wars have been fought.Unlike Bangladesh, Balochistan doesn't share any land border with India Why r the Balochis protesting on the streets of Quetta.Do u have any answer. Please come from the denial mode & accept the reality.Why r they attacking buses & trains coming from Punjab. Why r Punjabis attacked(traders,barbers.shop keepers.Labourers). U cannot have smoke without any fire goes the proverb. Why is Balochistan the most backward province of Pakistan. Are Indians commiting genocide against balcohis,come on face the truth

See the video for yr reference.

[/QUOTE]

Noble sentiments, but very far from ground realities.. India, Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Afghanistan all have way too much poverty to become anything like Europe in this century..

Here you go, now you are on the right track. Our enemy is poverty, that what I always say. Poverty, illiteracy and corrupt political leadership are our enemies. People don't want killing on both sides. People want education, respectable job, and peaceful world in which they and their children could breath without fear.

Indians are really pushing their luck. Pakistan should reply in the same fashion, these creatures understand. Than lets see what Modi and his chest can do.

We will keep pushing

They don't like us, but they hate Pakistan even more..
Not really - as of now, India creates problems for them while Pakistan doesn't bother them. Some might still hold past grudges, but the more rational ones know the reality.
It's pointless anyway, this India popularity contest. The ''international community'' will eventually oppose and discard regardless of what a few Bangladeshis may think. Or, they'll use typical tactics and create a puppet.

You should believe what you want to believe, don't listen to me. Makes it all the better when those who live in the sky fall to the ground.

Here you go, now you are on the right track. Our enemy is poverty, that what I always say. Poverty, illiteracy and corrupt political leadership are our enemies. People don't want killing on both sides. People want education, respectable job, and peaceful world in which they and their children could breath without fear.

Unfortunately, people don't make policy decisions, governments do.. So this is going to continue like this for a long time..

What is your DOB?

16-10-1974

Unfortunately, people don't make policy decisions, governments do.. So this is going to continue like this for a long time..

16-10-1974

EU was not made by politicians. The literarical people in Europe were seeing this dream for a long time. And people wanted this to happen. And see what happened in the end. Political leadership have to surrender.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom