What's new

INDIA’S RAW INVOLVED IN BALOCHISTAN ATTACK: MINISTER

Actually I agree with you here ..

For what purpose is ISI the #1 agency in the world if it has failed miserably to protect its citizens??

I don't get it...

Who told you ISI is number 1 other than random videos floating on Internet ? Yeah they are unique, I agree with it. They brought neighbouring country war to their land. This is quite an impressive achievement.

Not really - as of now, India creates problems for them while Pakistan doesn't bother them. Some might still hold past grudges, but the more rational ones know the reality.
It's pointless anyway, this India popularity contest. The ''international community'' will eventually oppose and discard regardless of what a few Bangladeshis may think. Or, they'll use typical tactics and create a puppet.

You should believe what you want to believe, don't listen to me. Makes it all the better when those who live in the sky fall to the ground.

Seriously Bangladesh is too insignificant for us to even care what they think about us.. We had to weaken Pakistan for our national interests and we did that in 1971.. No Indian cares what happens to Bangladesh anymore.. Actually Indian diaspora is friendlier towards the Pakistani diaspora abroad than Bangladeshi diaspora abroad..

Exclusive pic of Dehshatgard Moody cleaning evidence of RAW involvement in Baluchistan.Where is UN ? Where is so called Human Rights ? We reject it. By Goat we will seek revenge.

CCZDQISUsAABUdW.jpg:large

Very cryptic reply.. ;)

I only understand the obvious.. :p:

Obvious from which point of view? Nobody can deny that if he is neutral to analyze it.

If it was only up to US they would surely have made a Vietnam out of it (By the way Hollywood Rambo came way afterwards I think), Afghans they did not even know how to fire a stinger. And USSR was not a joke.

Obvious from which point of view? Nobody can deny that if he is neutral to analyze it.

If it was only up to US they would surely have made a Vietnam out of it (By the way Hollywood Rambo came way afterwards I think), Afghans they did not even know how to fire a stinger. And USSR was not a joke.

Ya I know, we Indians are no saints too.. I guess in the end might becomes right..

America created the mess, and you guys are still paying for it.. Should never have gotten involved to further America's interests in this region..

Iran is also playing its part in Baluchistan and Govt must act on that too. Iran don't have right to do thing which is against our national interest.

Back
Top Bottom