What's new

INDIA’S RAW INVOLVED IN BALOCHISTAN ATTACK: MINISTER

@Dalit I could never get this marrying of cousins bit man. Obviously you Hindus would not be doing something like that, but do your muslims marry first cousins also?

I mean for crying out loud man. That's like marrying your sister man.

Dos this not lead to a slew of genetic diseases and demented kids? What's the rationale behind this practice?

Are you retarded? The CII does not make the laws for Pakistan nor enforces it... Hindutvadi gutter education shining again

Doesn't the legal system in Pakistan hold the testimony of two female witnesses equivalent to one male witness?

If a man raped a woman, she will testify rape was done, but man will testify he didn't rape.. So Pakistan is legally free from rape .. LOL

• 27 February 2015
  • From the sectionIndia

The court ruled that there was no evidence against the accused.

A Hindu mob apparently burnt the three British Muslims in riots sparked after 60 Hindus were killed in a train fire.

More than 1,000 people, mostly Muslims, were killed in the riots. Rights groups say the Gujarat government has failed to bring justice for the victims.

The three Britons - Saeed and Shakil Dawood and Mohammad Aswat - were murdered near Prantij town of Gujarat's Sabarkantha district.

The rioters stopped their car at a road block when they were returning to Gujarat after a visit to Jaipur.

Convictions
Mr Modi, who was the chief minister of Gujarat at the time, was blamed for not doing enough to stop the riots - a charge he has always denied.

US-based monitoring group Human Rights Watch accused the Gujarat authorities last week of harassing rights activists rather than pursuing justice for the victims.

Some culprits have been convicted over the riots.
@Dr Gupta First of all gujarat was a accidental voilence. What is happening in Pakistan is regular voilence. Every fortnight(15 days) there is a suicide attack,bomb blasts on Shias,Hazaras,Ahmediyas,christians. More Hindus from Sindh r demanding asylum every year due to terrible law & order situation in Sindh. What about the carnage in Peshawar.In short More ppl r being killed in Pakistan then India. More judges r facing death threats & demanding asylum in foreign countries. The person who killed Salam Tasser,Punjab Governor is considered a hero in his home town.

@Dalit I could never get this marrying of cousins bit man. Obviously you Hindus would not be doing something like that, but do your muslims marry first cousins also?

I mean for crying out loud man. That's like marrying your sister man.

Dos this not lead to a slew of genetic diseases and demented kids? What's the rationale behind this practice?

Imagine calling a girl your sister when you're young, and then one day suddenly you start calling her your wife.. :p:

Imagine calling a girl your sister when you're young, and then one day suddenly you start calling her your wife.. :p:

Its beyond weird.

I keep wondering about it when they go on and on about cow piss, but obviously we are to decent to say anything.

Right, this coming from someone who belongs to a country where women are raped because they shouldn't be going to cinema. Mind you, being raped because you belong to a different faith. Heck, elderly nuns are raped in churches. Being raped because men think that women are supposed to be treated like this. What is wrong with you Indian men? Fvcked up upbringing or something? No matter what you say, the world knows the real face of rapist Indian men. There is a reason why the world condemns rapist Indian men.

Its beyond weird.

I keep wondering about it when they go on and on about cow piss, but obviously we are to decent to say anything.

I don't even respond to things like cow piss as it has no factual basis.. I only respond to arguments which have at least an iota of resemblance to reality..

Right, this coming from someone who belongs to a country where women are raped because they shouldn't be going to cinema. Mind you, being raped because you belong to a different faith. Being raped because men think that women are supposed to be treated like this. No matter what you say, the world knows the real face of rapist Indian men. There is a reason why the world condemns rapist Indian men.

Rape is legally allowed by law in Pakistan, so there is no rape in Pakistan.. ;) LOL

Rape is legally allowed by law in Pakistan, so there is no rape in Pakistan.. ;) LOL

LMAO whatever rapist. You will be forced to join anti-rape program. All Indian men must qualify and prove that they are not rapists. Otherwise you'll not be allowed to participate in a normal society. LMAO

What raw funded. Please see the video,how peacefully Balochis r protesting

307776-pti-delhi-christians-protest-sq.jpg

You mean like this?

LMAO whatever rapist. You will be forced to join anti-rape program. All Indian men must qualify and prove that they are not rapists. Otherwise you'll not be allowed to participate in a normal society. LMAO

307776-pti-delhi-christians-protest-sq.jpg

You mean like this?

At least rape is not legally allowed under Islamic law in India.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom