What's new

India's Propaganda 'Ingenuity'.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Folks, we are all only too aware of India's propaganda mechanism, be it the Indian media, their film industry or their frivolous politicians, they all seem well embedded partners in crime. But as can be seen sometimes being over clever can back fire and prove really embarrassing. During the war, Indians claimed to have shot down a PAF C-130 and distributed the footage world wide, but little did they realize what were they actually revealing. Sorry for the poor text quality, I didn't highlight it so it maintains it's authenticy.

9598ab4cccdbd1af1d6812c01b401773.jpg

WindJammer, are you referring to some article? I don't find any, probably you forgot to attach it.

this is funny. it ties into their "fake encounters" during kargil upon which they were giving out medals of honor to their military.

Windjammer, would you be so kind and offer us the source of this information? What that book is and where was it printed? Because I tried looking for something like that all over and could not find, so please help us on this?

this is funny. it ties into their "fake encounters" during kargil upon which they were giving out medals of honor to their military.

Dont insult the soldiers who died in that incident by calling it fake encounter..Soldiers irrespective of the countries they came from should be treated with respect ..

Dont insult the soldiers who died in that incident by calling it fake encounter..Soldiers irrespective of the countries they came from should be treated with respect ..

I am talking about those soldiers who were given medals and then found that the enounters were fake. it was all over the indian news.

there was another one where they gave a medal to another guy who they thought had died in combat and then he was found alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Windjammer, would you be so kind and offer us the source of this information? What that book is and where was it printed? Because I tried looking for something like that all over and could not find, so please help us on this?

The publishers acknowledge Patrick Seale, The Observor, London. for the picture.

The publishers acknowledge Patrick Seale, The Observor, London. for the picture.

I rest my case.

He is more (in)famous than you think he is. Known worldwide for his pro-Arab stance and factual inaccuracies in his reports.

keep your panties on, i am talking about those soldiers who were given medals and then found that the enounters were fake. it was all over the indian news.

there was another one where they gave a medal to another guy who they thought had died in combat and then he was found alive.

Then you have to tell about the fake encounter..what it has to do with Kargil war??and also note that those enounters are discovered as fake by Indians itself .. does it says some thing to you??

And about the Pantie thing i dont know what your preferences are and what you like to wear but i am not in that category ..Please find some one who share your mutual feelings

I rest my case.

He is more (in)famous than you think he is. Known worldwide for his pro-Arab stance and factual inaccuracies in his reports.
Deny, deny, deny. Anybody who calls you out on your lies is a liar, anybody, be it satan himself, if he sides with you, is a saint. It seems Indian and In-denial are synonyms.

Deny, deny, deny. Anybody who calls you out on your lies is a liar, anybody, be it satan himself, if he sides with you, is a saint. It seems Indian and In-denial are synonyms.

no No NO !!! You are mistaken my friend, it is not me who is calling anyone liar. It is the world that has been calling this Seale guy precisely a "Syrian Propagandist". And not from today or yesterday, but since the days he began his career in journalism.

But... When I come to think of it, it is the first time I am questioning the sincerity of a media man in this forum. Then how about every single Pakistani in this forum negating every media house in India, the US, and the UK, on every single subject?

Last edited:
I rest my case.

Hell hath and no fury, you have managed to trace and pass your judgement on someone who was contributing some 40 years earlier.
Suffice to say, the guy must have been lodged on your brain. REGARDS,

Then you have to tell about the fake encounter..what it has to do with Kargil war??and also note that those enounters are discovered as fake by Indians itself .. does it says some thing to you??

And about the Pantie thing i dont know what your preferences are and what you like to wear but i am not in that category ..Please find some one who share your mutual feelings

HAHAHA like i said, keep your panties on.

I am not talking about the kargil war, and yes Indians finally did uncover it. I am not blaming them for it, I was just refering to those instances in context of this news article.

I am not sure about fake encounters, but the Indian military did fall to a low in spreading disinformation blaming the PA for torturing/mutilating its soldiers - in fact the Indian media itself carried a few stories debunking those claims. The wounds on the KIA Indian soldiers were pretty typical of being hit with an LMG.

Back
Top Bottom