What's new

India's Propaganda 'Ingenuity'.

I am not sure about fake encounters, but the Indian military did fall to a low in spreading disinformation blaming the PA for torturing/mutilating its soldiers - in fact the Indian media itself carried a few stories debunking those claims. The wounds on the KIA Indian soldiers were pretty typical of being hit with an LMG.

Agno when two countries have hostilities towards each other the blame games are natural..Even your media portrays that the Indian police killed an Innocent cricket fan while that innocent cricket fan was captured while he was carrying sensitive information ..As far as Kalia is concerned we can only argue with each other about what happened to him but we wont agree with one another s claim..But I have to tell that no army is saint in this world and they will do what ever they can to enemy soldier to flush out the vital information..Its the truth but we tend to believe that our respective countries army are good guys and they treat enemy soldiers with kind and give them fair treatment and enemy countries Army torture our soldiers and kill them..

Agno when two countries have hostilities towards each other the blame games are natural..Even your media portrays that the Indian police killed an Innocent cricket fan while that innocent cricket fan was captured while he was carrying sensitive information ..As far as Kalia is concerned we can only argue with each other about what happened to him but we wont agree with one another s claim..But I have to tell that no army is saint in this world and they will do what ever they can to enemy soldier to flush out the vital information..Its the truth but we tend to believe that our respective countries army are good guys and they treat enemy soldiers with kind and give them fair treatment and enemy countries Army torture our soldiers and kill them..

Seiko, the media on both sides engaging in jingoism and exaggerations, if not outright fabrications, I understand, but in this case the information that the soldiers were tortured and mutilated was released by the IA, and it was in fact some Indian media outlets that pointed out the holes in the IA story.

I am not sure about fake encounters, but the Indian military did fall to a low in spreading disinformation blaming the PA for torturing/mutilating its soldiers - in fact the Indian media itself carried a few stories debunking those claims. The wounds on the KIA Indian soldiers were pretty typical of being hit with an LMG.

With due respect, do you know for sure what happened then?

When it comes to issues between India and Pakistan, I think there is always a lot of disinformation from both sides.... 10% truth and 90% disinformation. I believe you will agree with me that it is very easy to find news articles from various sources (mainly Indian or Pakistani) to prove this.

My key point: Please avoid using such language (see bold part in your message) for the entire Indian Armed Forces.

Seiko, the media on both sides engaging in jingoism and exaggerations, if not outright fabrications, I understand, but in this case the information that the soldiers were tortured and mutilated was released by the IA, and it was in fact some Indian media outlets that pointed out the holes in the IA story.

Agno even I can point out that your army was in denial that some of the members who infiltrated and captured Kargil hills were soldiers of Pakistan..Pakistan and her army were portraying that those who were in Kargil hills were freedom fighters ..In the event of a war both sides try to win International support ..Some statements are mainly meant for International audience..Some times people try to exaggerate things.and those statements contain loop holes too..but it doesn't mean that its not true..torture to that soldiers can be a possibility but not to the extent that IA portrayed ..In the end we don't know whats true and what is false

As I said it was discovered by our own Indian army and the people who tried this were punished..this shows how much better they are..no one is above the law ..

My dear, the Pakistan Army personal were amusing themselves with these intercepts, a single snow flake wasn't being disturbed while the Indian Officers were reporting these false encounters.

My dear, the Pakistan Army personal were amusing themselves with these intercepts, a single snow flake wasn't being disturbed while the Indian Officers were reporting these false encounters.

Windjammer yaar ..no one can filter an entire army..there are all kind of people there..no one can read whats in others mind..are you sure that Pakistani soldiers are all honest ??all kind of peoples are there ..some try to hide to facts..some try to give appropriate punishments to them ..its the only difference

Fellows, Countrymen, and PDF Members, lend me your eyes as this is no Rocket Science.

Fake Siachen battles : Army officer to be court martialled,Security Issues, News Analysis, India News Online

YESS !!!!!! this was one of the news i was refering to. nice find.

Windjammer yaar ..no one can filter an entire army..there are all kind of people there..no one can read whats in others mind..are you sure that Pakistani soldiers are all honest ??all kind of peoples are there ..some try to hide to facts..some try to give appropriate punishments to them ..its the only difference

i dont know about that. the Pakistani army sure as hell doesnt do this kind of stuff.

i dont know about that. the Pakistani army sure as hell doesnt do this kind of stuff.

Buddy its because nothing like that is not found out yet..Every body thinks their army is Super soldiers..but reality is they are humans too and they also have desires

Buddy its because nothing like that is not found out yet..Every body thinks their army is Super soldiers..but reality is they are humans too and they also have desires

Seiko, when saviors of your sovereignty digress, there should be no excuses or cover ups. In the recent history of the Pakistan Army, i can claim with conviction, there have been no suicides or grudge killings of seniors and certainly no fake battle honors.
One can appreciate Indian media exposing such issues amongst it's armed forces, but if the same transpired within Pakistani armed community, do you really think there would have been any let up in your story seeking Aaj Tak, India TV etc. ????

Back
Top Bottom