What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

As an Indian Muslim, this is all indeed disappointing. Some of the disappointment originates from the travesty of justice that was done at the hands of the Supreme Court of India, and some of course, as symbolic of the decline of Muslims in India.

This was certainly a battle worth fighting till the end. At least we Indian Muslims can stand in front of Allah and say that we tried our best, with all the legal means at our disposal, and did not voluntarily give up a Masjid to become a place of idol worship.

Some Hindus (and some Muslims as well) might find this attitude as obstructionist and antagonistic, and wonder why did we never give up our claim to the mosque despite the tremendous odds stacked up against us? But if you are a believing Muslim, idol worship is one of the biggest sins in Islam, and we cannot voluntarily, and in good conscience, give up a place of worship to Allah to become a place of idol worship.

Surely even if you had offered us mountains of gold in exchange for the mosque, our answer would be the same. Our imaan is not for sale.

Would this act be the final nail in the coffin of the Mullana Azad type characters among Indian Muslims? Would this shake up, rather wake up Muslim youth of India?

Perhaps you are not to familiar with the court case and the judgement that was accorded. Ram Lalla, a diety, was a party to the dispute. An unheard of practice in the legal world. The judgement was based on adverse possession, and not on evidence of temple.

You can read the Supreme Court Judgement online at your leisure.

I sure would when I got time . Thanks for the info .

Why?

Where do you think Hindus came from?

Cheers, Doc

They are our offsprings. By that I mean people of Mighty Indus, the brahmin lot. And you sh|tholes who happened to be on our west, you also are an offshoot of might Indus. Remember, its has and will always be the motherland, the might Indus from whom you all came from.

They are our offsprings. By that I mean people of Mighty Indus, the brahmin lot. And you sh|tholes who happened to be on our west, you also are an offshoot of might Indus. Remember, its has and will always be the motherland, the might Indus from whom you all came from.

Some of the Nilgiri black just went up my nostrils.

Hot it was.

Tell us more about your productive white loins.

Cheers, Doc

Would this act be the final nail in the coffin of the Mullana Azad type characters among Indian Muslims? Would this shake up, rather wake up Muslim youth of India?

Like any society, there will be always a difference of opinion on solutions to any problem. The problem is not the difference of opinion, but rather those that choose to undermine the Muslims. Maulana Azad had a solution different than Jinnah, but never served to undermine the Muslims of India. As a Pakistani, you will surely disagree, and that is understandable.

Some of the Nilgiri black just went up my nostrils.

Hot it was.

Tell us more about your productive white loins.

Cheers, Doc

Dig the soil in your Aeeyran sunshine, you will find ancint Indus cities/settements all over. You were our hinterlands, and history do not go further before us. How far you want to go in history?

Dig the soil in your Aeeyran sunshine, you will find ancint Indus cities/settements all over. You were our hinterlands, and history do not go further before us. How far you want to go in history?

Tell me more.

Don't stop.

Cheers, Doc

Tell me more.

Don't stop.

Cheers, Doc

History is a concubine written at the hands of those who wrote it.

Archaeology, however do not lie.

From Baba Adam, to Baba Noah (Manu as they say in Hinduism) , to Baba Ibrahem , we the Indus lot have been quite rebellious bunch on this God's earth. We, the motherland have come to senses, while the hinterlands are still the same.

History is a concubine written at the hands of those who wrote it.

Archaeology, however do not lie.

From Baba Adam, to Baba Noah (Manu as they say in Hinduism) , to Baba Ibrahem , we the Indus lot have been quite rebellious bunch on this God's earth. We, the motherland have come to senses, while the hinterlands are still the same.

Manu was Mashya's puttar.

Adam was Manu's.

Papa G ...

Cheers, Doc

Manu was Mashya's puttar.

Adam was Manu's.

Papa G ...

Cheers, Doc

Non sense.

Go and read about Noah. He and Manu are the same individuals. Even names are similar. Quran refered him as "Nuh". Nuh = Manu.

ever wondered why almost all Indus cities and settlements are found ten feet under the soil? Wiped out from existence, memory, human history, only to be found by accident. And this was our ancient civilization/empire three times bigger and powerful then the Babylonians and Egyptians, combined.

Like any society, there will be always a difference of opinion on solutions to any problem. The problem is not the difference of opinion, but rather those that choose to undermine the Muslims. Maulana Azad had a solution different than Jinnah, but never served to undermine the Muslims of India. As a Pakistani, you will surely disagree, and that is understandable.

How come Muslims loosing case fair and square is undermining the Muslims? You may choose to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and believe that nothing has happened in the past. But it is a fact that

Islam is not native to the land and the history of destruction of temples by Islamic invaders is known to all
Ayodhya has been a holy city since time immemorial
ASI found temple remains below the masjid (ironically the finding were tried to be hushed by leftist historian but was bought forward by a muslim KK Muhammed)
In British records the masjid was called Masjid-i Janmasthan
Records of various foreign travelers are available - before the demolition of the temple and after building of masjid on top of the same also
and now with further relics being found, doesn't it seals the deal?

The victim card used by Indian muslims has been now expired. It has been the civility of Hindus and Hindus alone that it took 500 years for us to claim and rebuilt one of our most holy sites. But seeing attitude of muslims I hope it it different for Mathura and Kashi now. Unfortunately the secularism inbuilt in Hinduism is not reciprocated by abrahamic religions so Hindu rashtra is the way to go.

Last edited:
Non sense.

Go and read about Noah. He and Manu are the same individuals. Even names are similar. Quran refered him as "Nuh". Nuh = Manu.

ever wondered why almost all Indus cities and settlements are found ten feet under the soil? Wiped out from existence, memory, human history, only to be found by accident. And this was our ancient civilization/empire three times bigger and powerful then the Babylonians and Egyptians, combined.

Bollocks.

Cheers, Doc

Non sense.

Manu is son of Brahma/Prajapati does the Quran state that too? In fact in Dharma both Manu and Brahma (God of Creation) are not individuals but titles. In every time-cycle there is a Brahma who creates Manu.

Back
Top Bottom