What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

How come Muslims loosing case fair and square is undermining the Muslims? You may choose to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and believe that nothing has happened in the past. But it is a fact that

Islam is not native to the land and the history of destruction of temples by Islamic invaders is known to all
Ayodhya has been a holy city since time immemorial
ASI found temple remains below the masjid (ironically the finding were tried to be hushed by leftist historian but was bought forward by a muslim KK Muhammed)
In British records the masjid was called Masjid-i Janmasthan
Records of various foreign travelers are available - before the demolition of the temple and after building of masjid on top of the same also

The victim card used by Indian muslims has been now expired. It has been the civility of Hindus and Hindus alone that it took 500 years for us to claim and rebuilt one of our most holy sites. But seeing attitude of muslims I hope it it different for Mathura and Kashi now. Unfortunately the secularism inbuilt in Hinduism is not reciprocated by abrahamic religions so Hindu rashtra is the way to go.

Looks like you have collated a few WhatsApp forwards from the SaffronNazi circles and put them together as something vaguely resembling a coherent paragraph.

When facts do not support your case, often the use of WhatsApp forwards serve as a satisfying the "collective conscience".

I did find your statement - "Unfortunately the secularism inbuilt in Hinduism is not reciprocated by abrahamic religions so Hindu rashtra is the way to go" - as interesting. So you are abandoning an inbuilt facet of Hinduism for an alien concept called Hindu Rashtra that you have no qualms in adopting?

Religious discussions are not allowed.

Thanks for all your contributions.

Mods should employ Lund University to delete the religious discussion.

Manu is son of Brahma/Prajapati does the Quran state that too? In fact in Dharma both Manu and Brahma (God of Creation) are not individuals but titles. In every time-cycle there is a Brahma who creates Manu.

Ma-nu is the only individual mentioned in Hinduism which come closet to the figure of Noah or Nuh as we say in Muslim world. The same deluge and ship story.

Manu (Sanskrit: मनु) is a term found with various meanings in Hinduism. In early texts, it refers to the archetypal man, or to the first man (progenitor of humanity).

Nuh is also considered to the progenitor of Humanity in Abrahamic religions albeit second one after Adam.

Bored of your fairytales now.

Cheers, Doc

Why? does it not fit in with your own fables?

I don't expect any logic from a Madrasa educated idiot but do care to explain Why your country was broken? Why it is still on the threshold of being broken once again?
Logic??????

Logic???

The logic of a mythical blue giant being born???

What the hell are you talking about, it's crazy talk that your hindutva extremist state has justified using your legal system in the 21st century

Utterly utterly ridiculous

The equivalence is misleading.

If Ayodhya was truly significant as Mecca was to Muslims, there would be recorded evidence of Hindu worship (as the birthplace of Ram) at the site (or any site) that predated the Muslim rule in the region.

There are no Hindu scriptures that attribute any religious significance to such places of birth. In fact, Valmiki, the author of the Ramayana, never did mention that worship at such places was an essential part of Hindu faith.

Mecca, on the other hand, has a distinguished place in Islam, confirmed by scripture and forms an essential part of worship.

I stand convinced that had a Muslim mosque not existed on the spot, the status of Ayodhya would not be as exalted as it is today. Perhaps it would be just another stop on the circuit of Hindu pilgrimage sites. It is also entirely possible, that there would be other competing claims for such a birthplace.

You cannot deny that much of this hoopla is related to a triumph over Islam. Ironically, it is nothing but the same iconoclasm that the medieval Muslim kings stand accused of today.

Can you tell me how Ram Lalla, who was a claimant to the dispute, agreed to the final settlement?

Which proof you are talking about?
Which scripture you talking about that available for Islam or Mecca?

And what is this structure can you verify?
gyanwapi%2Bmosque4.jpg

Which proof you are talking about?
Which scripture you talking about that available for Islam or Mecca?

And what is this structure can you verify?
gyanwapi%2Bmosque4.jpg

I thought I was exchanging discussion with someone who has read more than WhatsApp forwards. Clearly I am mistaken. Brains and Bhakts do not go along too well I see.

I don't think all Hindus, or even a simple majority in India share your views on other mosques built on forcibly demolished temples.

DO You ever heard about gyanvapi mosque?

I thought I was exchanging discussion with someone who has read more than WhatsApp forwards. Clearly I am mistaken. Brains and Bhakts do not go along too well I see.

I can understand your position, madarsa education just destroyed your mind. Apart from whatsapp forwards nothing else in your mind.
Now this fake/pseud secularism not gonna work in India. So better start living in real world.

Looks like you have collated a few WhatsApp forwards from the SaffronNazi circles and put them together as something vaguely resembling a coherent paragraph.

When facts do not support your case, often the use of WhatsApp forwards serve as a satisfying the "collective conscience".

I did find your statement - "Unfortunately the secularism inbuilt in Hinduism is not reciprocated by abrahamic religions so Hindu rashtra is the way to go" - as interesting. So you are abandoning an inbuilt facet of Hinduism for an alien concept called Hindu Rashtra that you have no qualms in adopting?

vo sab chhod, live broadcast dekhe ga ki nahin ? :D

DO You ever heard about gyanvapi mosque?

I can understand your position, madarsa education just destroyed your mind. Apart from whatsapp forwards nothing else in your mind.
Now this fake/pseud secularism not gonna work in India. So better start living in real world.

Yes I have. Is it next?

Cheers, Doc

ye bhi koi poochny wali baat hai ?
cow/bull befallow goat camel sheep sab katy ga tera bhai :rolleyes: main to plan bhi bana liya bakry ki leg fry kerny ka :P

MashaAllah!

We have eight cows lined up in our village in India. Saara gosht gareebon main batega.

Back
Top Bottom