What's new

India's patience on terror not unlimited: Robert Gates

As far as Kargil is concerned Kashmir is a disputed territory and if you can occupy the land with force Pakistan has every right to re-occupy with force.

First, we did not occupy the land by force, it was acceded to us legally. Secondly, even if you think it is a disputed territory and India is holding it by force, then Pakistan should declare a proper war and try to free it. I would surely respect Pakistan for that and hold it in high regards. But instead it chooses to use insurgency and terrorism to free Kashmir, there lies my strong objection.

If you think I have been deceived about Indias negative role towards disruption in Pakistan please do some research about the Huge cache of Indian arms found in the very same terrorist camps used against you, this is mind boggling as I fail to comprehend why would india supply arms to someone who will use them against her.

How do you know this is not a conspiracy? This can be classified as suggestive evidence, if you get to see many such suggestive and also implicative evidence, then you can finally get near to the conclusion that India is involved in anti-Pakistan activities. Till then, these are unreliable. Look at the obvious as I said, India does not wants to destabilize Pakistan or take away any of its land by force even including Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

As far as your argument about "who is U.N to decide India's territorial disputes" I would say "A little knowledge is a Dangerous Thing" you don't even know that it was Nehru who went running to U.N for his territorial disputes and when the verdict was not in your favor, it was very conveniently ignored, hypocrisy at its best.

That remains, UN is no one to decide territorial dispute. I can respond to your comment, but this will take the thread in entirely another direction.

RAW has been involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan and "Sarabjit Singh" is someone who should be an embarrassment to you but since you are not willing to admit that your establishment has been involved in any terrorist activities in Pakistan and all they do is ring bells in Mandirs then I suppose we are only being ignorant.

That is what you would think because that is what you would see and read, but I urge you again, do try to see the obvious. India is not interested in an unstable Pakistan and India has no territorial ambition.

Brother this argument will not take us anywhere and neither will talks of War as suggested by Gates who comes from a country whose reputation is tainted itself and they only look towards aggression as a solution to everything.

Well Gates said what he had to say for many possible reasons. But India will surely know what to do when a such a situation arise, the US has nothing to important to suggest or imply, except what they will do when such a situation arise.

Despite all the disagreement we have atleast i'm happy that we were able to have an argument in a mature and civilized manner.

:cheers:

Yes, and I must say that you are a good representative of your country and I know that it is hard to concede to my arguments, but I hope you would try to be more considerate in understanding your so called opponent. Rest assured that Indians have no grudge against the people of Pakistan, all we ask is a proper way forward.

Last edited:
I will put a nail in your body.. Now see your coffin with the body.

1) We assured but India back stabbed us through Afghanistan. There were no terror camps it was just like Shiv Saina BJP. Which means it could potentially threaten Pakistan's existence when you have people like Saina etc Your army did trial Col Pro whatever about the Sanjhota which means you still have bastards like that in your army.

2) U.S. has asked India to stop doing lula stuff in Balochistan but you never stopped. They have raised the issue..Roberts Gates did...at least he told the media...

How cow's angel you guys are!
Your brain works like a goat and you blabber like a dog.
Don't bother to reply. Just absorb what I said and sleep.

and Musharaf told you that he would take action against terror camps in Waziristan which he did. I don't know which terror camps are you talking about. So who got the wrong idea? We are still taking action but are willing to see Sheo thingi to be hanged in Islamabad for the crimes he did.
Tit for tat.

Now Indian mentality

Blame game.
Why the green earth I wrote on this thread.

dude please mind ur words its not gud to let loose ur words this is a decent forum and keep that in ur mind.........................

Asim I think deep down within your heart you know that if India does launch punitative strikes in Pakistani territory against militant camps who breach the Indian border, it is highly unlikely that Pakistan will react in the manner you suggested. Fact of the matter is that nukes are only a last resort in any war. Only likely to be used if the Indian army comes into Pakistani territory and starts a genocide against Pakistani civilians etc. Given the current deployment of the Pakistani army, the chances of a 1 to 1 conflict between the 2 nations are unlikely. There is a better chance of a few airstrikes by India against militant camps and at the most a breach of the border by a few battalions to sort out those camps and return. This posturing is being promoted by Gates and as I indicated earlier, it is most likely to be supported by the west who will prod India on should Pakistan become unco operative with the West. A large scale allied troop deployment on your border with Afghanistan and Indian troops amassed at your border with India. Who do you turn to ? Certainly not the ghostbusters :D
Actually thats where you're wrong, any punitive strike would be met with the use of cruise missiles ALL over India. Don't forget our superior capability and possession of a cruise missile that actually hits its target.

Pakistan army can easily redeploy within weeks back on the Eastern border while it will take you months.

If India launches an invasion, it will be met with nukes. Simple as that. We have more working missiles, than India and a superior launching capability. Chances are if we nuke India first, it may not be able to respond. To achieve that we must nuke all major cities of India and all known and suspected nuclear sites.

If India fights, it will fight to a level of aggression that WE set, not what India sets.

Actually thats where you're wrong, any punitive strike would be met with the use of cruise missiles ALL over India. Don't forget our superior capability and possession of a cruise missile that actually hits its target.

Pakistan army can easily redeploy within weeks back on the Eastern border while it will take you months.

If India launches an invasion, it will be met with nukes. Simple as that. We have more working missiles, than India and a superior launching capability. Chances are if we nuke India first, it may not be able to respond. To achieve that we must nuke all major cities of India and all known and suspected nuclear sites.
If India fights, it will fight to a level of aggression that WE set, not what India sets.

Oh please. If that was indeed the scenario then India would have been a dark blot on the map by now with the quality of leadership which Pakistan has had since it obtained nuke capability. Don't buy every "50% of our armaments and 1/3rd of our grenades are duds" story you get being sold by the Indian generals. If Pakistan ever enjoys a military superiority over India as you postulate then India would have become a Pakistani colony from the date that your scenario was confirmed by the Pakistani establishment. :coffee:

Surely everyone sees that. That was a one time shot and those in charge then were all goners.

But somebody is blind to 2,000,000 killed children yearly, now, this moment. That means 1000-3000 Tiananmen square every year!

As I wrote this paragraph, tens or perhaps hundreds of your innocent children have died. And you forget your 2000 Tiananmen killings every year and are still indulged in pointing feeble finger to 30 years ago China...

And your criminal and rapist parliament members get elected every year, perch on key positions, stipulate your murderous laws, and your 70+ old had intercourse with multiple teens and makes it publically broadcasted...

China isn't a mystery. But India is incredible!

How do u know whether those ladies are teens?? Dont imagine your own fantacies. And dont be jealous dude about the "stamina of our 70+ years olds (In fact the politician in question is an Octageneranian.

As said in Hindi - Jalo Mat Baraabari Karo.

Just for Fun..Dont mind

Last edited:
How do u know whether those ladies are teens?? Dont imagine your own fantacies. And dont be jealous dude, In India, even 70+ years old are Man enough to play threesome!:D while in China, even s#x is "Fornification Under the Consent of King" (King=CCP).:partay:

You have to take consent from Govt first, then you can have intercourse, otherwise your balls will be chopped off!
CCP has given a new meaning to the term"Consensual S#x"
:china:

As said in Hindi - Jalo Mat Baraabari Karo.

Full display of an uneducated low life troll. :mod::mod:

Post being reported.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Full display of an uneducated low life troll. :mod::mod:

Post being reported.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Thanks buddy, this is my first post that has got reported.:disagree:

On a serious note, sorry from my side. I will take inspiration from your posts in future to learn behaving like an educated High life person. I am deleting the lines I see as inflammatory. Peace.

Thanks buddy, this is my first post that has got reported.:disagree:

On a serious note, sorry from my side. I will take inspiration from your posts in future to learn behaving like an educated High life person. I am deleting the lines I see as inflammatory. Peace.

Good boy, way to go, you sure got a lot to learn with your behavior,

Feel free to target me as your inspiration.

BTW, back to the topic, personally i think India's patience on terror

not unlimited was simply misleading, its more related with the

consequence, eg. Pakistan's nuke.:smitten::pakistan::china:

If we think differently India has avenged 26/11 by not doing anything see the state of Pakistan today there prime minister is openly saying they are not capable of safety of there own citizens the result is dwindling economy meanwhile we are racing ahead :D

Good boy, way to go, you sure got a lot to learn with your behavior,

Feel free to target me as your inspiration.

BTW, back to the topic, personally i think India's patience on terror

not unlimited was simply misleading, its more related with the

consequence, eg. Pakistan's nuke.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Thanks for your unsolicited advice buddy.
BTW,Using Nukes against a nuclear capable state is akin to making all your citizens suicide bombers. It will ensure MAD. I dont think any civilized nation is MAD enough to do so (Pun intended, both literally and figuratively). Initiating a nuclear war is like saying - Buddy, lets go to HELL together.

Oh please. If that was indeed the scenario then India would have been a dark blot on the map by now with the quality of leadership which Pakistan has had since it obtained nuke capability. Don't buy every "50% of our armaments and 1/3rd of our grenades are duds" story you get being sold by the Indian generals. If Pakistan ever enjoys a military superiority over India as you postulate then India would have become a Pakistani colony from the date that your scenario was confirmed by the Pakistani establishment. :coffee:
Nowhere have I said that Pakistan holds a military superiority over India, in fact India does. But only slightly so, not enough to do what it yearns to do to Pakistan.

Pakistan DEFINITELY holds the capability to do a "If I'm gonna go down, I'd take ya with me" on to India. Which is something we're prepared for, thats why when your Premiere in 2002 promised his nation "Decisive action" and amassed 1 million troops to threaten us, we were there eyeball to eyeball ready to give as good as we may get.

We have ALREADY challenged your military threat and have answered the call to fight. It's not a question of IF Pakistan would fight, 2002, was ample evidence we were gung ho and ready for it and we are not at all interested in keeping things punitive. You will fight on our terms.

Nowhere have I said that Pakistan holds a military superiority over India, in fact India does. But only slightly so, not enough to do what it yearns to do to Pakistan.

Pakistan DEFINITELY holds the capability to do a "If I'm gonna go down, I'd take ya with me" on to India. Which is something we're prepared for, thats why when your Premiere in 2002 promised his nation "Decisive action" and amassed 1 million troops to threaten us, we were there eyeball to eyeball ready to give as good as we may get.

We have ALREADY challenged your military threat and have answered the call to fight. It's not a question of IF Pakistan would fight, 2002, was ample evidence we were gung ho and ready for it and we are not at all interested in keeping things punitive. You will fight on our terms.

Thats a sad reality, we must accept it. At least as of now. dont know about future.
Maybe some day some country will invent some warfare which can hack onboard computers of Nuclear tipped missiles and warheads to make them revert & strike back to the place from where they are launched, rendering Nuclear bombs useless. Till that time, Nuclear bombs are the best "war avoiding instruments/tools" ever been made by humans. what you say??

Thats a sad reality, we must accept it. At least as of now. dont know about future.
Maybe some day some country will invent some warfare which can hack onboard computers of Nuclear tipped missiles and warheads to make them revert & strike back to the place from where they are launched, rendering Nuclear bombs useless. Till that time, Nuclear bombs are the best "war avoiding instruments/tools" ever been made by humans. what you say??

I thought India can intercept all the Pakistani missiles? That is not true any more?:woot:

What will India do?

You don't have the military power to take us on.

After the 2002 failure, India has been assessing and reassessing with one doctrine after another how they can do it. India's forces have flat out rejected the doctrines as not being enough. No matter how many times you right down your super duper plans about conquering Pakistan, they will end up in one way only. Total Annihilation of India. Perhaps Pakistan too, but when imposed with war, we will take you guys down as well.

You can't do squat. When India drummed up 1 million men to fight Pakistan we were there staring eyeball to eyeball. We were ready, we didn't back off first, India blinked. Not because the US told it to back off, after 10 months, it assessed that it really wasn't possible to dent Pakistan.

Today with the JF-17s and BVR capability, the new ships in PN, the new SAM batteries, the new Cruise Missiles, you feeling more confident now? Gates is just massaging your ego...

What will we do??You may take us with you but We dont sit idle now when our innocent civilians die of your countries so called non-state actors for sure now..If you want proof just look at the gatherings of people around the cities in India..They were gathered not because of fear..there was a frustration and anger towards our government not to take action..Hope your home grown non-state actors test the restrainment of Indians Asim...because as Gates said it has a limit..No J-17's with BVR nor threatening of Nukes will help you if the the patience is run out..And for your kind information before total Annihilation of India occur there is a total Annihilation of Pakistan for sure..bcoz you dont have the capacity nor platfroms for Annihilation of India the maximum you can give us a bloody punch in the nose before you go down which we wont forget for ever..hope it never comes to this ..

I thought India can intercept all the Pakistani missiles? That is not true any more?:woot:

You never know...there are too many a slips between the cup and the lip.

Every possible outcome for any random incidence has the equal probability of happening till one of them actually happens, making all other possibilities impossible to take place.:blink::hitwall::hang2:

Back
Top Bottom