What's new

India's patience on terror not unlimited: Robert Gates

Yeh, our government always try to fool us, but your government will never try this, because, you prople are already f........

:rofl:

trust me one thing dude, whenever there are such comparison on Chinese forums, there are always some people jump into the discussion and say "oh, please just migrate to india where you can vote and have uncensored internet". that comment would immediately finish the blah blah and change the topic of discussion to "why indians just couldn't fix it".

What are you talking about ?
Don't make claims that you cant prove and the Pakistani Society needs to recognize the pain and anger one feels when terrorists attack and kill innocent people, are you dreaming? do you even know how many innocent lives we have lost here? Now I know exactly what kind of audience was gates addressing to, the ill informed and ignorant.

Take your childish rants somewhere else please.

Thanks

Childish?? India has been the victim of Pakistan sponsored terrorism.. is that not a fact?? or am I being naive when I say so.. Now that you dogs are biting your @ss.. it sure would hurt wouldn't it?? All those times when India was attacked by dogs trained across the border none of your wisdom was to be seen. I don't give a rats *** to what any politician has to say.. all i knw is that you guys are getting the taste of YOUR medicine, doesn't feel nice does it?? Imagine our anger when dogs trained by ISI blow things up in my motherland.

Now that your countrymen are dying at their hands you wake up from ur slumber to realize that it is bad?? Hypocrite of the highest order If I must put it politely..

Take your ignorant responses somewhere else!! :flame:

India should not attack Pakistan, even if another 26/11 happens. The Indian establishment did a very poor job otherwise 26/11 would be over day 1. We should think of our interest which lies in having better relations with Pakistan. If there is support to terrorist from Pak we should do the same, return the favor by helping anti pak elements. However I hope both sides understand that even this covert war is bad for us, let us sit down once and sort the issue for betterment of SE Asia.

India should not attack Pakistan ....and should rise the diplomatic pressure....once again.....and lobby globally against Pakistan....that would make Pakistan put more pressure on Pakistani terrorists operating inside Pakistan....this will cause further retaliation......and bring Pakistan establishment which is already bleeding to its knees.....with more suicide bombs... blowing all over the country.....which will fuel more unrest ..inside Pakistan...and create situation...close to implosion.......

Childish?? India has been the victim of Pakistan sponsored terrorism.. is that not a fact?? or am I being naive when I say so.. Now that you dogs are biting your @ss.. it sure would hurt wouldn't it?? All those times when India was attacked by dogs trained across the border none of your wisdom was to be seen. I don't give a rats *** to what any politician has to say.. all i knw is that you guys are getting the taste of YOUR medicine, doesn't feel nice does it?? Imagine our anger when dogs trained by ISI blow things up in my motherland.

Now that your countrymen are dying at their hands you wake up from ur slumber to realize that it is bad?? Hypocrite of the highest order If I must put it politely..

Take your ignorant responses somewhere else!! :flame:

As I said earlier don't make claims that you can't prove, I'm sure you have been fed with all this all your life by your neutral media but the fact is that you or your able Gov has never been able to prove anything.
Till the time you get your hands onto any substantial evidence keep your wishes to yourself.
I'm sure Col.Purohit and Pragya thakur were trained by the ISI.
I don't want to make this thread into another Indo-Pak war, unless you have other plans.
Contribute something useful or else keep your Arse shut.

Thanks.

trust me one thing dude, whenever there are such comparison on Chinese forums, there are always some people jump into the discussion and say "oh, please just migrate to india where you can vote and have uncensored internet". that comment would immediately finish the blah blah and change the topic of discussion to "why indians just couldn't fix it".

I am following PDF for about 6 months and I have never found a +ve response from you for India. Dont you think India too have its +ve's along with its -ve's as China or Pakistan has?
Iam curious to know ur opinion......

As I said earlier don't make claims that you can't prove, I'm sure you have been fed with all this all your life by your neutral media but the fact is that you or your able Gov has never been able to prove anything.
Till the time you get your hands onto any substantial evidence keep your wishes to yourself.
I don't want to make this thread into another Indo-Pak war, unless you have other plans.

Thanks.

I don't need to prove the obvious mate. Musharraf himself accepted that proxy war is a state policy of Pakistan at India Times Summit, what bigger proof do you want from me? should I post the link to the youtube video where he says so?

Listen at 1:07 Musharraf sahab accepted that Pakistan does it.

Arun Shourie questions Musharraf

My Arse is shut mate.. U need to mind your mouth which is worse than my Arse.. talking sh!t does no one any good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you know in India, we are now using Electronic Voting Machines in elections, what about China.

And what exactly has India 'achieved' by pursuing peace. A belligerent neighbor who at a blink of eye threatens to push the red button out of cowardice? Has the terrorist infra across the border dismantled and people running them behind bars? Is the recruitment of terrorists seized for good in Pakistan?? It's about the **** psyche, nothings gonna change through dialog.. Dialogs have been going on for far too long, It's time to take off our gloves and hope that they stop this nuisance of exporting IT (International Terrorism).

War is not the answer but patience has limits. :taz:

@hindesi
Mr. Gates, statement is exactly relying on mindsets like yours. And i don't doubt there are plenty over there. Specially they want some dramatic action while realizing their conventional strength superseding their opponents. That is not alarming for us, as that has been the norm since ever. Right now Mr. Gates statement actually is encouraging and counting on this typical mindset to do some misadventure, if there is another unfortunate incident in India and it wont matter whom so ever is behind it, In the hour of heat we know whose guns are gonna be raised against who. Its also true that Uncle Sam is gonna help India, but you know that, and we know that, nothing is for free from uncle Sams wallet, India is ultimately gonna pay some price for it, know how heavy would be that, i would leave that to your intellect, not to mention Pakistan is already paying its fare share of that Price and is going to pay for a long time as they are not gonna leave us any soon.

One last thing for those who believe that, things can be solved through aggression, they might be damn right, but in the end the might not be there to witness the Victorious Solution.

:pakistan:
Adios

Thanks.

Striking observations! More than a dozen year old cross-border terrorism requires evidence and one case of blast, in which two Indians are under-trial gives you so much ammo.

You really think it is the Indian "non-neutral" media that has "fed" Indians to become, in your mind, Pakistan bashers or is it vice-versa?

I want to ask all Pakistani members here, one very straight and simple question - what if there have been mortal attacks going on in your country for more than a decade and you know that the schemers of those attacks are in your neighboring country, but the neighboring country is incapable or unwilling to bring those people to justice. What do you expect your country to do in such a situation?

Back
Top Bottom