What's new

India's Pampore attack video surfaces

That is international border

Not LOC of J&K
search Terrain there not International borders

J&K has even more heavy patrolling than the rest of the border. Roughly 500,000 Indian soldiers are deployed in the valley trying to curb insurgency and control cross-border movement which in their opinion is feeding insurgency. I would want to learn your angle that why think J&K border is actually less guarded?

You know what, from international borer to LOC, you will jump here and there because you have a belief before research. You in your heart "see" terrorists crossing borers and doing all this to Indian soldiers without wanting to know if this actually happened or not. When belief is your starting point, you cannot learn. Its just a suggestion to question facts before accepting. If facts are facts and true facts, they will stand your test - but if they are dramas and poisoning, they will bust before you. For now, you had answer of none of my question but you still believe criminals came from Pakistan - fine - I just want to see what else shows that they came from Pakistan and as we stand, there are no hints, no evidences and no backing except GPS. Try Googling "hacking GPS tracker" to amaze yourself.

J&K has even more heavy patrolling than the rest of the border. Roughly 500,000 Indian soldiers are deployed in the valley trying to curb insurgency and control cross-border movement which in their opinion is feeding insurgency. I would want to learn your angle that why think J&K border is actually less guarded?

You know what, from international borer to LOC, you will jump here and there because you have a belief before research. You in your heart "see" terrorists crossing borers and doing all this to Indian soldiers without wanting to know if this actually happened or not. When belief is your starting point, you cannot learn. Its just a suggestion to question facts before accepting. If facts are facts and true facts, they will stand your test - but if they are dramas and poisoning, they will bust before you. For now, you had answer of none of my question but you still believe criminals came from Pakistan - fine - I just want to see what else shows that they came from Pakistan and as we stand, there are no hints, no evidences and no backing except GPS. Try Googling "hacking GPS tracker" to amaze yourself.

Again the Indian Army deployed in kargil and LOC to protect border

In the valley Many paramilitary forces like forces like CRPF & j&K police operate only when their is accident of stone pelting and presence of terrorist element in valley Army is called from their barracks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom