What's new

India's Pampore attack video surfaces

Looks like this is the standard operating procedure adopted by criminals for any activity in India.

1. Call India media and share your identity being a Pakistani.
2. Parcel them proof and evidences of Pakistan's involvement in activities upfront.
3. Get assurance from Indian media and Indian police (+ intelligence) that they won't be caught despite revealing everything and their details will only be published in the second minute after they strike.
4. Do anything inhuman.
the criminals must be very committed to the cause... afterall they will die in the process.

the criminals must be very committed to the cause... afterall they will die in the process.

Are these criminals from the territory where Indian soldiers put 70,000+ to sleep anyway? If they know they're not going to live or live a respected life, they may have a narrative you are unable to beat despite occupying it for 60+ years. Other than confirmed blames and finger pointing towards Pakistan, do you think something is wrong somewhere which needs to be fixed?

Are these criminals from the territory where Indian soldiers put 70,000+ to sleep anyway? If they know they're not going to live or live a respected life, they may have a narrative you are unable to beat despite occupying it for 60+ years. Other than confirmed blames and finger pointing towards Pakistan, do you think something is wrong somewhere which needs to be fixed?
you implied the criminals are hand in glove with Indian forces to implicate pakistan.. do you agree that they have to be committed to the cause, as there is risk of dying in the process.. they must hate pakistan a lot...

Yes you're right. They do have a narrative which India simply can not beat. The narrative is known as ‘Nizam-e-Mustafa'. India has given them all the rights that any other Indian citizen enjoys (actually Kashmiris even get a few extra perks which other Indians don't get), but the issue is that what they want is something that India simply can not give - An Islamic state run by Islamic laws.. Nizam-e-Mustafa..!! And that's where the core issue lies.

you implied the criminals are hand in glove with Indian forces to implicate pakistan.. do you agree that they have to be committed to the cause, as there is risk of dying in the process.. they must hate pakistan a lot...

Its Indian media who gets to know names, locations, addresses, telephones and then names of ex-girlfriends of all criminals operating from Pakistan. There are only two logical explanations that India media knows all this upfront or they are super-smart and better than intelligence of entire world combined that they solve cases within minutes after happenings.

If you pick the first stance, Indian media (and public mouths) are actually involved and part of criminals network. And they logically hate India more than criminals do because they know criminals identity, they know them inside out and yet they let everything happen.

If you pick the second stance that Indian media (and public mouths) are better than intelligentsia of entire world combined, they are actually more lousy than being competent because they get to discover everything about criminals within minutes but they have absolutely no darn idea where they are and what they're going to do next.

In both cases, India media looses the case of their existence. Now if Indians keep them there and allow them to poison their hearts and minds, it is actually a duo (Indian public + media) are on the mission to destroy India. After all, jealously, hatred and anger is not going to harm your assumed enemies, neither assumptions that entire fault lies outside your borders is going to relive you.

Last edited:
Time to fence the LOC! Let them whine all they want!

How many times do you want fence put up?

Were there Pakistani passport with them with LT written as identity mark? How Indian security forces came to the coclusion that they were from LT?
P.S Pakistani passports are fire proof, cut proof everything proof. Even messiles cant destroy them....if they were Pakistanis(sure they were) passports must be in there pockects.

Heard of GPS coordinates fed into a GPS? And matrices of a map? Thats how you come to know, you trace the route

Plus we had an idiot once who was carrying a Pen Drive with his house in karachi and his wife and child's video in it .... poor guy is buried now.

You will be surprised at the dumbness of people at times, like in this video clearly the driver lost his balls and stopped the bus whereas the SOP is to accelerate out of the kill zone

Clearly there is no follow on vehicle, guess a specific int has been passed from the camp for this convenient ambush ....

Looks like this is the standard operating procedure adopted by criminals for any activity in India.

1. Call India media and share your identity being a Pakistani.
2. Parcel them proof and evidences of Pakistan's involvement in activities upfront.
3. Get assurance from Indian media and Indian police (+ intelligence) that they won't be caught despite revealing everything and their details will only be published in the second minute after they strike.
4. Do anything inhuman.

Reverse GPS coordinates ... gives you a pretty damn good idea ..

as also existing matrices which are carried for map reading ... seriously, you don't know how one comes to know where the people are coming from?

Or just trolling? Ah its ok if not from service background .. then understandable .. this way i.e. by reverse analysis of fed in coordinates in a GPS and also from maps and the matrices of the same with the coordinates given we are easily able to identify the ingress routes, both primary and the redundant one!

Last edited:
Was there no armed personal in the bus? Only two freedom fighters killing 8 and injuring 20 Indian military personal is truly shocking!

Heard of GPS coordinates fed into a GPS? And matrices of a map? Thats how you come to know, you trace the route

Plus we had an idiot once who was carrying a Pen Drive with his house in karachi and his wife and child's video in it .... poor guy is buried now.

You will be surprised at the dumbness of people at times, like in this video clearly the driver lost his balls and stopped the bus whereas the SOP is to accelerate out of the kill zone

Clearly there is no follow on vehicle, guess a specific int has been passed from the camp for this convenient ambush ....

@zebra7 care to start telling the thickness of the bullet proof plating in the buses? since you have already decided to leak specific information on how many soldiers with weapons are actually travelling

either you are an idiot or you are an idiot ... start posting the ROP timings too dumbo!

That is why these type of attacks take place, idiots like you trying to show they are in the 'know' hence not knowing where to stop

you kids will learn this way only ... after getting your asses shot off!

as also existing matrices which are carried for map reading ... seriously, you don't know how one comes to know where the people are coming from?

Or just trolling? Ah its ok if not from service background .. then understandable .. this way i.e. by reverse analysis of fed in coordinates in a GPS and also from maps and the matrices of the same with the coordinates given we are easily able to identify the ingress routes, both primary and the redundant one!

Its funny that criminals are smart enough to doge 3 layers of Indian defence lines, crossed one of the most guarded, fenced and patrolled border but stupid enough to leave fantastic evidences which reveal everything just in time.

Its actually funny that Indians buy this and believe with conviction that terrorists did came from Pakistan which GPS can prove but there is no physical backing, no foot-prints, no trail and no-reverse explanation how they sneaked into India the first place. If you have GPS, you would by the accuracy of a a centimetre know which point they entered and also question what were those guards doing at that time. Despite claims and blames, why could India not present any evidence before joint investigation team we had this time?

Fact is India has problems internally.. but it is too fearful to acknowledge and face them. And as long as you think problem lies outside India, you will let criminals flourish and harm you.

Ok but how LT came to light?

Its funny that criminals are smart enough to doge 3 layers of Indian defence lines, crossed one of the most guarded, fenced and patrolled border but stupid enough to leave fantastic evidences which reveal everything just in time.

Its actually funny that Indians buy this and believe with conviction that terrorists did came from Pakistan which GPS can prove but there is no physical backing, no foot-prints, no trail and no-reverse explanation how they sneaked into India the first place. If you have GPS, you would by the accuracy of a a centimetre know which point they entered and also question what were those guards doing at that time. Despite claims and blames, why could India not present any evidence before joint investigation team we had this time?

Fact is India has problems internally.. but it is too fearful to acknowledge and face them. And as long as you think problem lies outside India, you will let criminals flourish and harm you.

Ok, bear with me.

Am assuming you are not a service(wo)man.

Reasons are aplenty. Fog, rain, dense vegetation being primary, then carelessness of the soldier on duty. Thats how one is able to get through, decreased visibility even inspite of best efforts. But few cases and far apart.

Additionally the terrain is such that in places like Mender, one is able to blend in quickly

And next, GPS is required by the 'dumb' people to exfiltrate too.

Rest you can keep up with the charade of disbelief. If you find this information sensible and useful, good. If not, does not matter to me much.

Thanks.

Ok but how LT came to light?

Their dialogue

Lashkar aayi maut aayi

the idiots love to write it on themselves, get a tattoo or some carry notebooks

They somehow love the idea of declaring their organisation ...

Rest apart, the organisational skills of LeT in terms of equipment is commendable. They send their operatives as if a modern army would .... generally they are better equipped in terms of weapons and support stores they need.

Ok, bear with me.

Reasons are aplenty. Fog, rain, dense vegetation being primary, then carelessness of the soldier on duty. Thats how one is able to get through, decreased visibility even inspite of best efforts. But few cases and far apart.

Additionally the terrain is such that in places like Mender, one is able to blend in quickly

Rest you can keep up with the charade of disbelief. If you find this information sensible and useful, good. If not, does not matter to me much.

Thanks.

Their dialogue

Lashkar aayi maut aayi

the idiots love to write it on themselves, get a tattoo or some carry notebooks

They somehow love the idea of declaring their organisation ...

Rest apart, the organisational skills of LeT in terms of equipment is commendable. They send their operatives as if a modern army would .... generally they are better equipped in terms of weapons and support stores they need.
Dont you think terrorists associated with Pakistan are little too much expressive?
One carries passport in his pocket, gets droned, everything gets burned, except for that green immortal passport.
One carries national identity card.
One carries his family photos and videos
One carries his organizations logo or motto.
One talks to his mom while on mission , and mom says "beta thek se khana kha lyna"(Chahy tu bachay ya na bachy).
One says "Hello sir I have to take the punch line assigned to me"......"Lushkar aaya..."
Some leave their boat and some "Pakistani stuff" in exact maritime petrol route.

Wow.

Ok, bear with me.

Thanks.

I cannot show you a shining sun above if you decide not to see it. But if you have willigness to question your own story (which will be daring anyway), you'll need to cook this fairy tail around this border, this fence and this level of patrolling your proud soldiers have 24 hours around the clock. Your story of "fog, bad-weather and poor light" would not create or mend entry-holes in this border walls, but unless you believe criminals possess flying powers as well as took invisibility capsules which let them cross without noticing and leaving any tracks. Do not ignore these are well-lit, well-watched and well-patrolled - and electrically powered - all the time with zero gaps or in-activity hours. Try asking your soldiers who spend their nights awake.

Also do not forget there are minimum 3-5 further layers of defence in place and no layer, no watch-tower, no sniffing dog and no check-point ever saw anything - except GPS track you had, which is nevertheless a digital device and subjected to fondling.

Next time you visit an area near border, try reaching your own border escaping secondary and tertiary check-posts and see if you have a chance. But you are very welcome to keep your mind closed and believe what Indian media says. To be successful, this is all you need to follow. :disagree:

ceasefire-650_101314075423_032915103201.jpg

_85101961_85101960.jpg

BSF_jawan_reuters_650_bigstry.jpg

Dont you think terrorists associated with Pakistan are little too much expressive?
One carries passport in his pocket, gets droned, everything gets burned, except for that green immortal passport.
One carries national identity card.
One carries his family photos and videos
One carries his organizations logo or motto.
One talks to his mom while on mission , and mom says "beta thek se khana kha lyna"(Chahy tu bachay ya na bachy).
One says "Hello sir I have to take the punch line assigned to me"......"Lushkar aaya..."
Some leave their boat and some "Pakistani stuff" in exact maritime petrol route.

Wow.

I guess you are an educated guy, so like me even your senses get assaulted by this gross stupidity!

You will be surprised to the level of idiocy.......! Most of the guys taken alive by security forces were too dumb to even get killed .... its no more 90s or even early 2000s when battle hardened and tactically astute individuals were there ...

But then that was the era when they would avoid collateral damage on their side too.

Now, from this video itself, you can make out the the attack is in a thickly populated area with disregard to the civil life. The operatives of yesteryears were not this stupid or idiotic, and so had respect of even our forces.

There were known SSG operatives, who conducted excellent "strikes" leading battle hardened cadres, and yet had that inherent soldier's mettle to not endanger civil lives ...

As for what I have said about their Lashkar Aayi Maut Aayi thing ... well it is their calling card and one that tends to attract people, so why should they not use it.

Look am not here trying to diplomatically prove Pakistan is behind it or not. Because denial is something that is now an old thing.

Am here purely dissecting things on an intellectual level. Neither am I trying to convince you nor am I trying to justify their stupidities.

I will give you an instance of gross stupidity by these guys

Nov 16 2013 attack on army convoy near drugmulla in kupwara, they managed to hit one guy in an army truck in arm, 4 got injured as vehicle got off road. There was a bus behind whose driver stopped the bus out of fear as he got exposed and also his this selfish act saved a Maruti 800 car borne civilians who were shielded by the bus . The dumbos kept firing on the bus and not a single casualty in the bus .. all the while firing from inside a house where there were women and children!!!! They wanted security forces to retaliate and in the process kill the children and women, army did not fire back till they disengaged and ran into village .... even then some troops chased but they mingled into a thick crowd.

All sorts of idiots are dominating now!!

@graphican My dear sir, when you post me pictures of RS pura and Sambha, it does not impress me much.

Have you served in Glaciers? Opposite Drass? Your Minimarg-Taobat-Kel axis? Or your Kel-Ringpain axis towards Pachnar and Machchal?

Sir I can keep going on so let me just say that I know what I am talking about. Have the background for it. You can go through my posts elsewhere too. Not into hot air projection of things. I like a good intellectual discourse, so looking at things that way and there is tremendous experience on this forum, one can make out a service personnel, so a great place to learn from others.

Tactics and deployment is something I have studied well, so sir, again I reiterate, not here to convince you, but when you post me pictures of chicken neck region and not the area of over 15000 ft where in winters you have 36 feet of snow accumulating in Gurez or where winter cut off means 6 to 7 months before move showing heavily fortified and patrolled regions where TIs work inspite of the thick fog and extreme white out conditions and where the BFSRs do not give false positive readings, I will withdraw all interactions from this forum.

Sir, you speak to a guy who has been there and done it. Am not a keyboard warrior ....

Thanks

Last edited:
I cannot show you a shining sun above if you decide not to see it. But if you have willigness to question your own story (which will be daring anyway), you'll need to cook this fairy tail around this border, this fence and this level of patrolling your proud soldiers have 24 hours around the clock. Your story of "fog, bad-weather and poor light" would not create or mend entry-holes in this border walls, but unless you believe criminals possess flying powers as well as took invisibility capsules which let them cross without noticing and leaving any tracks. Do not ignore these are well-lit, well-watched and well-patrolled - and electrically powered - all the time with zero gaps or in-activity hours. Try asking your soldiers who spend their nights awake.

Also do not forget there are minimum 3-5 further layers of defence in place and no layer, no watch-tower, no sniffing dog and no check-point ever saw anything - except GPS track you had, which is nevertheless a digital device and subjected to fondling.

Next time you visit an area near border, try reaching your own border escaping secondary and tertiary check-posts and see if you have a chance. But you are very welcome to keep your mind closed and believe what Indian media says. To be successful, this is all you need to follow. :disagree:

ceasefire-650_101314075423_032915103201.jpg

_85101961_85101960.jpg

BSF_jawan_reuters_650_bigstry.jpg

That is international border

Not LOC of J&K
search Terrain there not International borders

That is international border

Not LOC of J&K
search Terrain there not International borders

You are spoiling my fun!!! They are yet to realise that they are speaking with a guy who has gone spelunking in the area right from Jammu to northern glacier in siachen!!!

And you are right .. I always love to point it out .. this is IB of Jammu-Sambha-RS Pura-Kathua .. which they like jokers recognised as IB in Karachi Agreement!!!! Now trying desperately to undo that by calling it 'working boundary'!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom