What's new

India's Olympic team served 'rotten' food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me one GoI document supporting this statement.

Also this proves that you should do a little homework before vomiting ignorance.

not from your government but damn big of a bragging:

With 1.2 billion people and a rapidly growing economy, India should be an emerging Olympic powerhouse but it achieved a meagre haul of just one gold and two bronzes at Beijing 2008. Source:TOI posted by OP

There was no mention of exceptions in the rule.

exceptions because of their diaspora! Just like the Nepalese are born greatest mountineers!

Götterdämmerung;3018140 said:
Life is full of exceptions proving the rule.

I remember the opening speech of the CWG where India as a super power was mentioned. Plenty of you Indians in this forum say that as well. I have never seen a Malay, Austrian or Swede ever saying this, even though I go to Austria for ski holiday every year.

Btw, is that guy who made the opening speech at the CWG still in prison for embezzling millions of rupees?

1. Back up your claim.

2. GOI statement >>>>>>Individual opinions of Indians.

Not from Govt..case closed. A lot of Chinese also brag about China being the next superpower, while I heard noting from the GoChina...should I believe it also.

exceptions because of their diaspora! Just like the Nepalese are born greatest mountineers!

Care to explain.

Much better then Last warning givers ... Dude tell me when is the next last warning ... PDF is now a days boring ... :D

Oh man r u Spider man of PDF since u Jump from one Offtopic Comment to another which has no link in between ... :lol:

The funny thing is how a German found time to watch the opening ceremony of CWG where Germany/China is not participating.

The funny thing is how a German found time to watch the opening ceremony of CWG where Germany/China is not participating.
Ohh he is a german plzz Kill me :hang2: ... Then i am for the First time meeting a German who Suffer from identity crisis ...

1. Back up your claim.

2. GOI statement >>>>>>Individual opinions of Indians.

Not from Govt..case closed. A lot of Chinese also brag about China being the next superpower, while I heard noting from the GoChina...should I believe it also.

haha I thought indians take so much sh!t of their being a democracy!
if you can draw an opinion poll around the world I am sure China is the best candidate

Care to explain

you are a hopelessly ignorant troll.a bit of it has been explained by our German friend above!

if you can draw an opinion poll around the world I am sure China is the best candidate

Whats this rant is all about. Show any document from GoI, showing India's aspirations to be a super power.

Whats our pride in our democracy have to do with this...I don't get it

As for the poll, lets wait for it.

you are a hopelessly ignorant troll.a bit of it has been explained by our German friend above!

I was asking about your statement on Nepalese.

Dude ur calling Us Troll... ur High on ajinomoto ... Try some Chicken Tandoori it may open ur Mind...

I was not watching too. it's worthless to have the sh!t event broadcast in China. But the pre-opening funniest topsy turvy drama was the best comedy that no one was going to miss and we watched the newscast and have had a really good laugh at the pitiful indians! It also ruffled a few feathers when the indians said something like their cwg is going to be much better than the Beijing Olympics! dont let me laugh again!

I was not watching too. it's worthless to have the sh!t event broadcast in China. But the pre-opening funniest topsy turvy drama was the best comedy that no one was going to miss and we watched the newscast and have had a really good laugh at the pitiful indians! It also ruffled a few feathers when the indians said something like their cwg is going to be much better than the Beijing Olympics! dont let me laugh again!

Thank Mao for that.

No one is letting u Laugh again :lol:... But we can make u laugh again with some Opium war jokes ...

Lets compare Population wise India got 101 medal in CWG 2010 which includes 36 golds ... While Pakistan got 5 with 2 Gold..

Now Indias Population is 7 times the population of Pakistan So by that calculation 5 x 7 = 35 which is still 66 less medals then India...

India was on 2nd place while Pakistan on 17th ... Enjoy...

world cricket cup results:
Champions:
Pakistan: 1
India:2
India is 7x Pakistan, they should have 7 champions titles; 5 short of the calculation.

Sultan Azlan Shah Cup:
Champions:
Pakistan: 3
india:4.5

india should get 3 x 7 = 21 champions; 16.5 times short of the calculation.

The same deduction from the field hockey achievements in Olympic games.

indians are losers to Pakistanis at world sports level!

Champions:
India is 7x Pakistan, they should have 7 champions titles; 5 short of the calculation.

Sultan Azlan Shah Cup:
Champions:

indians are losers to Pakistanis on world sports level!

Cool Down Hero go drink ur Chicken Manchow Soup Sit under a Bodhi Tree & think again ...

USA have sent 1 manned mission to Moon does it mean China has to sent 10 manned mission to compare its space technology with US...

Cool Down Hero go drink ur Chicken Manchow Soup Sit under a Bodhi Tree & think again ...

USA have sent 1 manned mission to Moon does it mean China has to sent 10 manned mission to compare its space technology with US...

you indians are all wiped out in your arguments! it was an indian who started the numeric calculation!

Champions:

Sultan Azlan Shah Cup:
Champions:

indians are losers to Pakistanis at world sports level!

I appreciate your valiant effort to defend your Pakistani allies, but do you honestly believe the BS that you typed. From when did team events calculated on the basis of country's population as no matter you have a 1 billion or 1 million population the number of people represented in the event is the same.

As far as Olympic field hockey is concerned, India is still the champs with 8 golds to our name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom